Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari (62900 Views)

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / Akpabio Elected Senate Minority Leader / Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by 99100(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:

And i can see a supreme court judgment underway....suspending the Senate until further notice.

The illegality in the action of the so called clerk of the house will not stand. Having inaugurated 57senators only out of 109, that is not even up to a quorum (quorum is 1/3rd for normal plenary...but for extraordinary plenary such as this and constitution amendment among others specified by law, it is 2/3rd).

And this was also without the requisite formal declaration by Mr President, signalling the launching of the new assembly.
That said, APC needs to checkmate the activities of certain people. Saraki has only confirmed that he is far from "change" as he is neck deep in romance with the PdP gang. Shame to kwankwaso also, for being no different...now I know never to trust the so called N-PDP boys who ought to have been left to rot in political oblivion like Lamido and Muazu.

First, he called the VP a mere commissioner.
Secondly, he damned the meeting with mr president.
Thirdly, he paired with pdp imps.

My advicr to Buhari, this guy still has 4 heavy corruption baggages....it is either you immediately recruit Nuhu Ribadu into the EFCC, or you consult OBJ on how to deal ruthlessly with Senate Presidents.

Wabara knows what I'm talking about

That 57 < 1/3 of 109 ?

Na wa u o.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
anwo247:
Buhari will have idea what democracy is all about.

Welcome our Daura President

Because he did noble by refusing to interfere with the process you call him a dullard right? Na goats like you make people like mugabe, bia and co dey hold onto power almost forever...
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by VirginFinder: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

sharraaaap ,the olodo is a real dullarrrd
ibos have managed to get no 5. I hope you are happy now.
Meanwhile, Yorubas are in contention for no 4 having got no 2 and 3.
hehehehehehehe
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by ekwemukamike: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
This whole politicking seems confusing. 1. PMB sends his letter to d clerk of d NA which was read b4 d Opening and proceeding Of d NA began.2 same president called d chieftain and 51 senators for a crucial meeting on d very day of d election. 3 while at d supposed meeting which never held an unopposed election was ongoing. Some one is out smarting and check mating someone

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by loomer: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adisa89:
don't u know they're APC sympathizers?

Dem worse pass sympathisers
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by monex(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

But your former president ridiculed himself to the point of insults..

It was glaring, everybody saw he was the "Chief Clueless".. That's not an insult to me, its the Obvious..

Justify why you call Buhari a Dullard..

A Distinguished Army General..

Breed Home and Abroad..

bro as much as i hated GEJ i wont insult him publicly. I hope you understand that whether an individual is DULL or not is a matter of opinion . so when You and I say it is wrong to insult President Buhari, it is because of the office and not our opinion of him.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Malawian(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
anwo247:
Buhari will have idea what democracy is all about.

Welcome our Daura President

from "ota ape" to "otuoke fisheman" to "Daura President" grin grin grin
nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by jornie(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
very neat iphone 4s black (#30,000) and a very neat blackberry q10 black (#30,000) for sale (the prices are negotiable)
if you're interested call me 08144194590,

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by PStacks(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adisa89:
product of buhari. I never expected u to be intelligent anyway grin 1mbecile

grin grin eediots.. I caught so much fun on nairaland today threatning PDP e-rats.. Their liver shake.. grin grin ..
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by ooshinibos: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
this is similar to the coup that ousted Buhari ...BABA BE CAREFUL O
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by sunshine1974(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
All u wrote here is pure nonesense, isn't it obvious from ur post that ure sympathetic to a particular party? The change we seek is devoid of sentiments. When tambuwal did it oh it was fine but here u are shouting foul play today. Kwankwaso and the rest have done what my likes consider the right thing. Even if zoning isn't constitutionally written in d APC's constitution, u think its good to have the 3 major leaders of our country all from one place? Moreover Tinubu's overbearing influence on "the party called APC" in rivers state returning officer's voice has become worrisome, he wants his will to be done at all times, he wants to hand pick everybody, dats not good for our democracy, Nigeria is not lagos pls. Tinubu has to be put on check. Lemme end by saying "what goes around comes around"
soe:

And i can see a supreme court judgment underway....suspending the Senate until further notice.

The illegality in the action of the so called clerk of the house will not stand. Having inaugurated 57senators only out of 109, that is not even up to a quorum (quorum is 1/3rd for normal plenary...but for extraordinary plenary such as this and constitution amendment among others specified by law, it is 2/3rd).

And this was also without the requisite formal declaration by Mr President, signalling the launching of the new assembly.
That said, APC needs to checkmate the activities of certain people. Saraki has only confirmed that he is far from "change" as he is neck deep in romance with the PdP gang. Shame to kwankwaso also, for being no different...now I know never to trust the so called N-PDP boys who ought to have been left to rot in political oblivion like Lamido and Muazu.

My advicr to Buhari, this guy still has 4 heavy corruption baggages....it is either you immediately recruit Nuhu Ribadu into the EFCC, or you consult OBJ on how to deal ruthlessly with Senate Presidents.

Wabara knows what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by maestroz: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
i expect to see some nairalanders trekking from Ilorin to Abuja to felicitate with Saraki on this.

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Adisa89(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

grin grin eediots.. I caught so much fun on nairaland today threatning PDP e-rats.. Their liver shake.. grin grin ..
but ur going to live with 4 years of constant, harsh opposition and criticism. just like u did us grin tongue
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=soe post=34586166]

Well, that era is gone. I can assure you that the present scenerio is very different. The development is healthy for our Democracy. They should simply put national interest first in the consideration of any issues brought before the floor of the green chamber and Nigeria will be better for it.Honestly, this is very wellcome dev for the politics of inclusion and national cohesion.Similar thing is playing out at the lower house.[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

My advicr to Buhari, this guy still has 4 heavy corruption baggages....it is either you immediately recruit Nuhu Ribadu into the EFCC, or you consult OBJ on how to deal ruthlessly with Senate Presidents. Well, that era is gone. I can assure you that the present scenerio is very different. The development is healthy for our Democracy. They should simply put national interest first in the consideration of any issues brought before the floor of the green chamber and Nigeria will be better for it.Honestly, this is very wellcome dev for the politics of inclusion and national cohesion.Similar thing is playing out at the lower house.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by uchwar1: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
ekwemukamike:
This whole politicking seems confusing. 1. PMB sends his letter to d clerk of d NA which was read b4 d Opening and proceeding Of d NA began.2 same president called d chieftain and 51 senators for a crucial meeting on d very day of d election. 3 while at d supposed meeting which never held an unopposed election was ongoing. Some one is out smarting and check mating someone
politricks! But it seems the president forgot about the inauguration and embarked on a meeting with 51 senators. We all knw he forgets a lot. Someone who the name of his VP and party
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by preselect(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=20pt]PDP feel it's pay back time but they don't know they were used to satisfy the interest of Saraki.[/size]

[size=22pt]and they used saraki to disorganize Buhari's plan. that's politics for you, no permanent friends, no permanent enemies. . . the only things permanent in nigerian politics are Buhari's unadulterated, monumental and aggravated ignorance and my unmitigated hatred for what he represents. . . .
[/size]

[size=28pt]uhm . . . i forgot. . . Mallam Cattle Rearer. . .where are the girls?[/size]

#HatersArePeopleToo

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by InvisibleGhost: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Woman, read my lips, I am not interested.. Is this how you follow guys around in real life even when they are snubbing you?? Shooo!! cheesy

Get away... an imp like you.. edeot!!
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2015
In the coming days or weeks, we shall see either how smart Saraki is or how dumb. I think he made a huge mistake by throwing his party under the bus and he may pay dearly for this. I also think that Pa Buhari should weigh things carefully before taking sides. He rushed this one and this is not good for Tinubu and those other APC leaders who worked very hard for his electoral victory. Saraki is laughing now but I expect him to cry later. Ask Tom Ikimi and Ribadu how are things going for them right now!!!!!
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by free13: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin
Chanj ......
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by peleson: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
and with your own smooth education, can we pls compare your pedigree with his? oh pls don't even dare..u r nothing but a scallywag
I have heard u! Ur Monica says it all..Nobody personified!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.