Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date (5163 Views)

Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

All those things na just ways to bang the girl on the first date.
Nah sooo oh
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

The guy said holding hands
I just dey ask

Ppl dont just hold hands on first date , say wetin happen .. If they are couples n already courting yh it makes nore sense .. Trying to get to know a chic n holding her hand means wt?

Not impressed

there is nothing wrong in holding hands while on a date, it actually depends the kind of gurl one is with.

Abeg lemme jare, you don dey wahala me too much sef. gimme girl make i take her on date and she go come give you gist.
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by asumo12: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shaking ur B

adeh39:
Nawa ooo undecided

How to touch a lady

SMB

#TEAM SCENT

#TEAM LEKINZ
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah sooo oh
A lady already knows if she will have sex or not on the first date.

It's not by all these tips and toes undecided
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

A lady already knows if she will have sex or not on the first date.

It's not by all these tips and toes undecided

Very true
But some ladies are weak .. His got a point tho there are some areas u touch a chic n if shes not strong she go just open leg or give in ...
Trust me i have seen it .
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Dotwillis1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Which kind current lol
After now when she ask u for money una go dey complain
ask for money ke, as if she aint enjoin the flow of current thru her body as well grin
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Very true
But some ladies are weak .. His got a point tho there are some areas u touch a chic n if shes not strong she go just open leg or give in ...
Trust me i have seen it .
That's because in her mind she's already sure something may go down. So she was down for it.

I don't believe a woman will have a strong resolve not have sex and she will even allow you touch her sef.
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's because in her mind she's already sure something may go down. So she was down for it.

I don't believe a woman will have a strong resolve not have sex and she will even allow you touch her sef.

Lol chai n i sent a guy to jail for touching u know lol
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ask for money ke, as if she aint enjoin the flow of current thru her body as well grin

Hehehehe
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol chai n i sent a guy to jail for touching u know lol
Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you kidding me? shocked

Nope 24 months
Two guys

But i think dey where going around doing it .. So my statement was the final straw
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:
Nawa ooo undecided
How to touch a lady
SMB

I even thought it was how to fingher a lady. Mtchew

www.lifestyletonight..com
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nope 24 months
Two guys

But i think dey where going around doing it .. So my statement was the final straw
So you accused them for attempted rape?

That was how I read on front page of a woman that raised a false alarm that two guys raped her and she was arrested.

Guys are suffering over there sha.
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Fulaboy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:
Nawa ooo undecided

How to touch a lady

SMB

#TEAM SCENT

cease shake those b**bs angry na so how naija bloggers be spewing trash here and there
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you accused them for attempted rape?

That was how I read on front page of a woman that raised a false alarm that two guys raped her and she was arrested.

Guys are suffering over there sha.

Lol noo ohh

Ok me n my friend one fine summer day went shopping
Heading back we notice two polish dudes following us .. Next thing they slap my ass like dats a no no
So i just reported him to near by met police cuz dats a violation n i cant start fighting two men .

Anyway i just told dem what happened my friend gave hers
Next morning cid came to my house , was even scared self, but they now said dat those guys go around molesting females n sexually harrasing dem .. That a lot of chics came forward .. But cuz i reported the guys dey caught dem .. Next thing got letter through the pist 24 months

Thats how it is here its like u dont know how many lives was saved because of me ..
Yes just cuz one nigerian guy was innocent dont mean the polish guys were .. smiley n we got some sick ppl in dis country

Here boyfriend threw girlfriend over balcony killed her
Girlfriend stabbed bf killed him
Women get rapped and den stabbed to death mayb if some had guts to report certain things they would still be alive today ... Dats how u see it sha ..

1 Like

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
cease shake those b**bs angry na so how naija bloggers be spewing trash here and there

Fula baby how u dey , missed my suya n kunu
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Fulaboy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol I thought I will not heard from you again embarassed
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by piicity(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

my dear,can i ask you a favour
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
piicity:
my dear,can i ask you a favour

Wt is it?
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol I thought I will not heard from you again embarassed

Lie lie cant leave u guys behind lol not yet smiley
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol noo ohh

Ok me n my friend one fine summer day went shopping
Heading back we notice two polish dudes following us .. Next thing they slap my ass like dats a no no
So i just reported him to near by met police cuz dats a violation n i cant start fighting two men .

Anyway i just told dem what happened my friend gave hers
Next morning cid came to my house , was even scared self, but they now said dat those guys go around molesting females n sexually harrasing dem .. That a lot of chics came forward .. But cuz i reported the guys dey caught dem .. Next thing got letter through the pist 24 months

Thats how it is here its like u dont know how many lives was saved because of me ..
Yes just cuz one nigerian guy was innocent dont mean the polish guys were .. smiley n we got some sick ppl in dis country

Here boyfriend threw girlfriend over balcony killed her
Girlfriend stabbed bf killed him
Women get rapped and den stabbed to death mayb if some had guts to report certain things they would still be alive today ... Dats how u see it sha ..
Oh! I understand fully now. You did very well then.

All these serial rape and killings I usually do watch them on tv here. That's one thing I know is very rampant over there.

One has to be careful.

Some guys sha. They just want to get that ass grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh! I understand fully now. You did very well then.

All these serial rape and killings I usually do watch them on tv here. That's one thing I know is very rampant over there.

One has to be careful.

Some guys sha. They just want to get that ass grin

Yh im telling u its crazy
There was one dat rape new born baby few weeks back im telling u sick ppl dey here like real weyreys..

Cuz prison aint thats badd like dat here cuz of human rights some dont care ..
Watch this show Crimewatch UK u will b amazed ..
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Fulaboy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lie lie cant leave u guys behind lol not yet smiley
infact take this please embarassed

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh im telling u its crazy
There was one dat rape new born baby few weeks back im telling u sick ppl dey here like real weyreys..

Cuz prison aint thats badd like dat here cuz of human rights some dont care ..
Watch this show Crimewatch UK u will b amazed ..
Jizos!!!

Raped a baby? shocked

Mehn that's sick lipsrsealed

I do see that program i'll start putting more interest in it.

Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Jizos!!!

Raped a baby? shocked

Mehn that's sick lipsrsealed

I do see that program i'll start putting more interest in it.

Nawa o lipsrsealed

Yh sometimes i dont watch it

They even give serious money if u have any info on the culprits
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by piicity(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wt is it?
please can you give me your phone number<afraid to say>
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
piicity:
please can you give me your phone number<afraid to say>
Lol noo
For what
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
infact take this please embarassed
smiley thanks
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by piicity(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol noo For what
just to be calling you now and have you replied my pm
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by piicity(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol noo For what
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
piicity:
Download tango
Dont give out my number . embarassed
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by piicity(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Meaning of download tango and i hope you aren't angry with me for those hilarious question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? / Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.