Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George (51000 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by andreernest28(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
See who dey talk,Agbero like you.shameless idiot,Where is your idea TASKFORCE? cool cool cool cool may God punish your generation
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Masculity(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
guyman2:
The message is apt but the messenger is questionable.

is this man still in Nigeria EFCC what are you waiting for Start parkin them
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Yemiomoakin: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode don come again. You should not be talking as an Ex.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I realised this with the skillful way the Presidential results came in from the North. .they cleverly kept most of their results intact till SS/SE had released ALL of theirs and did the final permutations that knocked GEJ out. The British did a number on them

Not exactly....it was evident that the Far North was going for APC.

The real battle royale was in the Middle Belt....and once PDP lost the middle belt....especially states like Benue and Kogi(which even pro APC Punch had handed over to PDP in its pre-election analysis)....as well as Kaduna State (northern....but always had a strong PDP core of support)....the writing was on the wall.

No conspiracy. If PDP had done much better.....and if some of its state local champions had run fair local primaries...PDP might have at the very least forced a runoff.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by tessylove2(f): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by gidjah(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
i refuse to agree with this, bro is just saying this out of bitterness and anger. though i know the nothern politicians would like to put tinubuu in a tight place ,he is still their glory man.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2015
lurther:
We told them about the Northerners they refused to hear.

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

Buhari, you can now release your cabinet list let us start work.
In politics, everything comes into play. Who told Chief Bode George that Tinubu's political career is finished? Lol, for me, it is just starting.

No politician is God. God is the greatest and His above all people!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Na waooo...bode of all pple,even if jagaban political carrier iz over bastard BODE wil b in prison knwng dat....weda una lyk it or nt Tinubu remain APC leader wif no doubt.....I bliv in Tinubu coz he is d POLITICAL GENIUS of da present decade....PMB,OBJ,ATIKU even thief BODE knws dat.....watchout 4da return of JAGABAN cool sad grin cheesy kiss
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Samunique(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
stinggy:
Why hasn't this senile man gone on exile

What a confused man. He promised to go on exile if Buhari emerges president, yet he couldn't fulfil his promise.
He promised JK he will ensure he becomes Lagos governor, he couldn't.
He arranged Kashamu's extradiction saga, he failed on that too.

Serial looser undecided

Whose career seems over between him and Jagaban now?
Cry me river theiftinubu slave. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by blaqoracle: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.
you have said all I am about to say.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by lumzybo: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
tolexy007:

d really pain u, Chai! take heart. but u no Bode is right

Tell me what was ryt abt what he said? He shld tell that to himself. The emergence of saraki and Dogara as SP and speaker respectively, does that put pdp back in power?
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by thewarrior72: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Burger01:
Pitysad
Lol.. is this all u could say? tongue Your lord is been humiliated left & right by his slave masters up north & chief Bode is adding salt to his injury by calling him a LOCAL CHAMPION & A tongue grin LEARNER.

Now this proves only one thing, the puported southwest SOPHISTICATION starts and end in yoruba land. cool

Anyways, my condolence to Tunubu & his supporters.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by EKELEONU(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerians appreciate that Tinubu was instrumental to the defeat of PDP bt he should go and rest. We dont need imposition of candidates. PMB is a good man and he should be rest assured that he has our support even if he wants to sweep all those APC godfathers into the Floods in Lagos as i write.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:
Can we pls have another moment of silence!!!!

Okay tinubu come here , kneel before me.

By the powers conferred on me as a goddess i hereby rename you the "lizard of the bourdillion". Accept it in good faith.you may rise and join the rat of ubima in political oblivion. cheesy cheesy

how ur dubai runs, paki,bengali pay yesterday undecided .......
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by sunboy(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Is he talking from exile
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by holumidepaul: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Who is this man self, Ok. Bode, u will return back to where u are coming from, fool.
A chronic criminal
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by stinggy(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Samunique:
Cry me river theiftinubu slave. tongue tongue tongue
Ok you got the attention, anything else?
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by tinuolababy(f): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Says who? Bode George of all people? I laugh in igbomina. Tinubu is still relevant as long as APC is the ruling party.

Sai Asiwaju
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by mikolo80: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2015
homesteady:
in less than 3 minutes 75 views and 9 comments shocked na so people hate Tinubu gringrin
is not easy to be top dog
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by jenti: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
If you say Tinubu is finished, you may be right for now but believe me, most of them are still coming back either now or later and when they do, he will pay them back when it pains most.
Our politricians are short cited. 2019 is at the corner
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Segadem(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
so bode has become spokesman for pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Sobeautiful: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
guyman2:
The message is apt but the messenger is questionable.
Thank you.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
thewarrior72:

Lol.. is this all u could say? tongue Your lord is been humiliated left & right by his slave masters up north & chief Bode is adding salt to his injury by calling him a LOCAL CHAMPION & A tongue grin LEARNER.

Now this proves only one thing, the puported southwest SOPHISTICATION starts and end in yoruba land. cool

Anyways, my condolence to Tunubu & his supporters.
It's "add insult to injury" and not "add salt to injury." Please write right next time.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by vislabraye(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.

Truth is, I wonder why any one will be a fan of Tinubu after all he has done in Lagos state If you understand Tinubu as a person, you will know that he has selfish interest. There was one time he boasted that he put GEJ to power. Havevyou asked why on earth would he work with someone in the opposing party?
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Emmy0203: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
you lack common sense bro, chase Tinubu out? I laugh in owo. As long as APC is the ruling party Tinubu remains the party leader and the most influential figure. He already chased the chasers out of politics. you make sense, but I feel PMB inactions could later backfire, Saraki never to be trusted.
as 4me they are all bird of the same fether that flocks 2gether jare
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by fetty2008: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu Red....!!! Go out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by spenca: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
From bode George ? I rather not be intellectual about this
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by nwaanambra1(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Samunique:
U don't need to be told bros, more disgrace is coming the way of a man who thinks he can own Nigeria as he owns Lagos.

congrats to zaraki a full blooded Yoruba man, though geographically a northern !!!

BUKOLA SARAKI IS A FULL BLOODED FULANI MAN.

IF ONLY U KNOW THE INTRICACIES OF NIGERIAN POLITICS THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHO REALLY WON THE SENATE LEADERSHIP. BUKOLA IS JUST A PUPPET - THE MASTER PUPPETEER WILL SOON SURFACE.

AT THIS MOMENT, AM ONLY WORRIED ABOUT BUHARI CAUSE THE WOLVES ARE ALREADY GATHERING TO CONSUME HIM. I EARNESTLY PRAY THE WARRIOR BLOOD IN HIM WILL NOT THEM SUBDUE HIM. . undecided

NIGERIA IS IN FOR AN UNPREDICTABLE RIDE lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Godwin86: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
;DTake it or leave it, Tinubu is a legend! Unlike George d coward. I tot he has gone into extinction...
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by temitemi1(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Keep consoling youself grin grin
dayo23:
you lack common sense bro, chase Tinubu out? I laugh in owo. As long as APC is the ruling party Tinubu remains the party leader and the most influential figure. He already chased the chasers out of politics. you make sense, but I feel PMB inactions could later backfire, Saraki never to be trusted.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Gboliwe: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2015
This is how they all talk and time will one day vindicate or hold them to ransom.

How can Tinubu's career be over when the economy of the entire SW is in his pocket? I sincerely would have preferred Tinubu's Lawan or any other Senator to Saraki. Saraki is everything that is wrong with our leadership. With a Saraki and a Buhari, Nigeria is on the brink! angry angry
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by bdbest2(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Power is like a grains of sand filled on ur palm, the more you squeeze it, the more it leaves u'. Tinubu has lost the most important weapon(Position) that ll guaranty him victory shld incase a battle begins.

Meanwhile, For your OTG smartphones flash drive, please check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Charly Boy Said Wole Soyinka Can Never Be The Man Achebe Was / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.