Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa (24128 Views)

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by brownlord1: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

We are talking about the money smuggled and you are jumping in the middle and spewing nonsense.

I am talking about the current situation and buhari told nigerians "help is on the way" for how long are we to wait?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by abtmaviz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

At least Buhari has so far travelled to 4 countries so far and they gave him full respect.

How many did Jonathan travel to. Jonathan that can not get visa to Togo

Seeping cold garri with groundnut here in osogbo don't be jealous

Is that what we are talking about, orv cos you go sip your Gari wella time nva reach u.

Btw, Arebe or what is your so governor open his record and you would be amase is not worthy of that seat...lets not spew your dirty linen outside

Morealso, PMB should get to work and stop this nomadic traveling his got involved lately, he signed for this responsibility so he should man up and get his duara dullard arse to work.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by DevilhimseIf: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
[img]http://nellythet.files./2014/03/crying-man2-290x290.jpg[/img]

Or what? You start crying again? grin grin grin grin grin grin

or you'll die

once again sharap boy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
abtmaviz:

Is that what we are talking about, orv cos you go sip your Gari wella time nva reach u.

Btw, Arebe or what is your so governor open his record and you would be amase is not worthy of that seat...lets not spew your dirty linen outside

Morealso, PMB should get to work and stop this nomadic traveling his got involved lately, he signed for this responsibility so he should man up and get his duara dullard arse to work.

Aregbe is best governor than anything you can get in red sand biafra.

Tell Ngozi to give us our money or buhari will arrest and try her for life.

More garri with cold water

Are you jealous undecided
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord1:
I am talking about the current situation and buhari told nigerians "help is on the way" for how long are we to wait?

You are supporting PDP that created the problem and subjected to hardship. Suddenly you are very impatient with an administration that is barely 10days in office. What do you think?

For your info, help is on the way!
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by abtmaviz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Aregbe is best governor than anything you can get in red sand biafra.

Tell Ngozi to give us our money or buhari will arrest and try her for life.

More garri with cold water

Are you jealous undecided

Jealous of what
And you feel or think Buhari will arrest hee for what offence that you clearly don't hv any iota of evidence towards yourself acclaimed sin u accused her of...

Well, I don't support crime buh purge yourself of your state or homeland before judging another man's land(period)

Btw, Buhari the duara dullard won't witch hunt because if you must remove the log in another person's eye you must dealt with your own beam
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by brownlord1: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

You are supporting PDP that created the problem and subjected to hardship. Suddenly you are very impatient with an administration that is barely 10days in office. What do you think?

For your info, help is on the way!

Explain
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by LKO(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
notobs:
This Guy is just busy jetting around the world! When is he going to settle down to do the job he was voted to do? 3week into his administration no ministers? when will you start working sir?

see d way hate has turned u to a piece of clay. Not only three weeks, its six months. The national assembly was only yesterday inaugurated and u are talking of Buhari not having ministers. Is it ur village people that would screen and approve d ministerial nominees? U are just too pathetic.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord1:
Explain

Unless brownlord1 is different from brownlord, then their is nothing to explain. brownlord is a well known TANiod on this platform.

PS: www.nairaland.com/brownlord/posts
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Chigold101(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!
so what did he recover from G7 summit?

If i were you i will be cryn because PMB is brainless. He doesnt know what to do so he is busy enjoying himself hubnubing the world.

Una go cry...
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Doghe: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
He should attend this.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Chigold101(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEILYN:
Omo this wakajugbe no won end? Abeg PMB, leave travel and face your country. Anyway, I trust you. I hope you wouldnt give this TANMiTES a reason to laugh at us?
lolzzz they are already laughing at you.

Boko bombing everyday.
Tanker explosion everyday.
Lost NASS to PDP.

He will soon go to clueless GEJ to ask him for a clue on what to do.

PMP is so confused and brainless.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by olandoboy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Every week travel,i wonder when he will start the reformation in Nigeria,we all are waiting 4 the CHANGE
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by georgeonaya(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
As much as I support Buhari I think dis trips re becoming too much 4 a newly appointed president wit d state of d country in comatose
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Carry go my president. Nothing do you. TANMITES crying already. GEJ wey no too travel, wetin he achieve. Abeg leave dat tin jor. We are solidly behind you President Buhari
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by CallPolice: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
So I was banned. SMH. I still like to say......
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by ajawara(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
gerrout biafran dog
When will you grow above tribal reasoning?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chigold101:
so what did he recover from G7 summit?

If i were you i will be cryn because PMB is brainless. He doesnt know what to do so he is busy enjoying himself hubnubing the world.

Una go cry...

A commitment from the 7 most industrialized nations on Earth, something Jonathan could not achieve.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Acekidc4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

It is called Foreign Policy. Glad we are on the same page. Cheers!

I Gat your Back Brocheesycheesy You so On Point

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Acekidc4(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

It is called Foreign Policy. Glad we are on the same page. Cheers!

You so so On Point Bro!!Cheers to you toocheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by brownlord1: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Unless brownlord1 is different from brownlord, then their is nothing to explain. brownlord is a well known TANiod on this platform.

PS: www.nairaland.com/brownlord/posts

goon, you like your fellow goon have no proof i support PDP, so not joining you to insult GEJ or shout fake change makes me a PDP right?

smh
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Armaggedon: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord1:

Isn't that what we are?

Can you tell me any country in the world the citizens will tell a politician seeking elective position and having certificate scandal "Even if you present bread paper, we go vote for you"?

Which country will you find people cheering a politician who publicly said he took a loan by calling a bank ( without collateral ) and people be hailing him?

Which country will you find people hailing a man who's utterance resulted in the death of over 800 compatriots and show no remorse but followers be chanting Sai buhari?

The fact is, Buhari is ruling over animals, yes that is what Nigerians are, that is the effect of exalting a politician to the extent you gave him reasons not to show up in court to clear allegations surrounding his certificate and he had the nerves to tell Nigerians "Go to court and remain there"

What change were you expecting with a man having all the crooks surrounding him? i was surprise to read from APC goons on nairalander shortly after Seraki clinch SP yesterday, that EFCC should go after him, now this same animals ( buhari's cows ) knew all this while Seraki is corrupt, yet was happy since he could dole out billions of public funds to support buhari's election.

I just love this change

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by bamite(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by ibietela2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!

edaft eblind estupid is that what he told?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by lancee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
pBuhari:
is this how Bahari will rule us?

No wonder he ws away and PDP take over the national assembly

grin grin By december 2015 am sure he would have travelled to over 100 countries
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Dakens(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just read comments on this matter and I really hate why can't we gives ourselves a CHANCE for once in this country we go thru all radical sentiment muslim/Christian, tanists, north/south tribal grounds. Dis guy just entered last few weeks give him a chances. I don't care if his hindu as long as he delivers
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by manuroq(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
To be hosted by a country of xenophobics
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by LEAFLET(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerians make una calm down..No one was really expecting this man to perform miracles..This is not the Buhari of old..He now needs idea and have to solicite for ideas to be able to turn this country..It's not even up ta month and besides he's never gonan bring food to anyone's door step..Na still naija we dey.. sad
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mekybliss:
I hope he won't be wearing that this favorite cloth again please undecided
wetin u want make him wear?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by nwadiuko1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johny walker
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by darkjorse: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hr should not forget to carry an interpreter
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okay....without a cabinet, Ajala is still travelling. Wonderment!! If this doesn't define brainless Ness, I wonder what does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM / Barako Residents In Rivers Tore Wike's Image Into Pieces As They Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.