Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa (24127 Views)

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Mekybliss(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
lexy2014:
wetin u want make him wear?
he looks better on suit.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by ocelot2006(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!

Triumphant entry indeed.....bombs are going off killing innocent Nigerians, villages are being attacked, China no longer needs our oils, and we've just been overthrown by freaking Ethiopia as choice destination in Africa for FDI. Yet your answer (and that of your president, the brainless Daura President) to all these and more............additional trips and "triumphant entries" undecided
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by ocelot2006(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

At least Buhari has so far travelled to 4 countries so far and they gave him full respect.

How many did Jonathan travel to. Jonathan that can not get visa to Togo

Seeping cold garri with groundnut here in osogbo don't be jealous

Jonathan cannot get visa to Togo......but he's presently in the United Kingdom. You see your life?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by sodmejsawkid3: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
just passing by ..say Hello..but can't just wait to laugh loud...
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by asiwajumi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
alliwant:
Jesus, how many countries in two weeks, is that not too much
and the baba is told old for running over the sea around.make wetin fayose talk no com happen o
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Jonathan cannot get visa to Togo......but he's presently in the United Kingdom. You see your life?

Osun is best state under aregbe

You can't deny.

Eating aregbe fufu as I type thus

Are you jealous?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Acekidc4:
Which One con be this Waka Waka About Na

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
helpee:
Really? ....this man will never learn. he travelled in 1984, babangida overthrew him. He travelled just before swearing in, he was turned to gate man at downing street. He travelled after swearing in, Saraki and pdp took over the house, now he is travelling again....maybe before he comes back, osibanjo would have submitted the ministerial list to the Senate. this president should sit down at home for once and work

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the highlighted.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
TheAdvocate:
Kai someone should close the borders. Na wetin be this Na Pa Buhari? #crying

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
People need to be a bit more thoughtful about this. Nigeria is Africa's leading economy. It would be scandalous within power circles in the continent were Buhari to have attended the G7 summit in Germany and then ignored the AU summit in SA, held the very same week more or less. It would send all the wrong signals about Nigeria's priorities and preferred partnerships under the new administration.

He really has no choice but to be in SA. It's likely he himself wants a rest from all the trips.

Being president of Africa's top economy means you're a wanted man around the globe. Africa is the world's second fastest growing region economically after Asia. People want to do business with Africa, with Nigeria Number 1 on their wish list. Angela Merkel, the German leader, personally invited Buhari to the G7 summit. There's no way they didn't cut at least three solid deals for German investment based on that visit. Areas like power, agriculture etc. I think we should give Mr President the benefit of the doubt and sit out the results of his shuttle diplomacy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by adesbreath: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Mekybliss:
I hope he won't be wearing that this favorite cloth again please undecided

But it's so cool, he looks good..
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by ocelot2006(m): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Osun is best state under aregbe

You can't deny.

Eating aregbe fufu as I type thus

Are you jealous?

Yes o, Aregbe fufu.......donated by Winners Chapel.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by spikerose: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Juju pple no want make dis man rule this country o
dem just dey poshu de man up and down
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by IGBOSON1: 2:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Air-miles Buhari! wink
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Demdem(m): 2:47am On Jun 11, 2015
brownlord1:

Explain

Brownfool, Utter nonsense.
A well-known Jonah-daft cock sucker demanding for such ridiculous explanation. Jonah-daft cocck sustained him throughout his Nysc days around 2-3yrs ago and Jonah-daft defeat has left a big hole on how to sustain his life.

brownlord:
All of you insulting GEJ, are nothing but bunch of idiot, you call him retar dan, foolish man all sought of names, yet the foolish man makes foolish decision that affect your foolish self, and your foolish self can't do anything, other than come to ur computer or phone and rant like dog and display your foolishness, if GEJ is on this forum, he will just be laughing at out foolishness, because we are more coward than he is, have said it before Nigerians are the most foolish people on earth, I can challenge anyone and prove it, will anyother country havin citizen that still think with their right senses accept all the foolish policy of a govt. Like Gej? The answer no, by the way what the latest episode on F.lawal and otes, am sure we hv forgotten, we are here, first lady stays in abuja, yet giving appointment far away bayelsa, everyday committe is set up, I heard he even set up committe to find out why Goldie was evicted from BBA, lol, and all we do is insult ourselves and the foolish once that says they educated speak big english to cover their foolishness, why do we continue allowing the foolishman lead us if we are not fools, so pls everyone should stop making noise accept whatever policy or decision he takes, if u can't stay, move to niger or ghana, what nonsense, abegee Nigerians we are all FOOLS

A bigot

brownlord:
So you you mean they still have nothern animals/ Muslims in top military positions till date, common GEJ, flush dem out since they can't ask their borders to let peace rain in Nigeria

And a slave to his oba

brownlord:

Now idiot, i dont know where you are from...but thank your star things has changed, if it where to be when the bini monarch perform all the rituals just like his fore fathers, your death wont exceed 24 hours...fact, now if you must know u can ask from anyone, no one gossip the Oba, its instant death nor even insult him, a gov. once tried and knows what happen within 24 hours, i know you are dumb, but you should ask what happened btw the binis and britain that led to the demise of Oba ovaramen, watch your tongue, bastard

Pukes on his shameless face
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by lexy2014: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Mekybliss:
he looks better on suit.
Y are we africans? How does d president represent africa and nigeria by wearing suit? Will angela merkel wear buba and wrapper or will francois hollande stop wearing his "favourite suit" and wear agbada?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Germanboi(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Save trip baba, d tax has jst begin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Ujupsy: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Pmb please settle down,move to aso rock is time to work we need change now. before yawa go gas
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Chigold101(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2015
egift:

A commitment from the 7 most industrialized nations on Earth, something Jonathan could not achieve.
a commitment to reverse the anti gay law in Nigeria? can you listen to yourself... Those nations do not care about you... they are only interested in their greed to pollute the world...
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Chigold101:
a commitment to reverse the anti gay law in Nigeria? can you listen to yourself... Those nations do not care about you... they are only interested in their greed to pollute the world...

But in all sincerity, the bold is only in the figment of your imagination and one of the voices in your head grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by mommyice: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2015
notobs:
This Guy is just busy jetting around the world! When is he going to settle down to do the job he was voted to do? 3week into his administration no ministers? when will you start working sir?

He needs to do this for the betterment and boosting the economy of you country!
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Onyi4live(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Soon PMB will set to attend meeting in moon
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by princely83(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Baba one chance....una go hear am
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by mikolo80: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
greggles:
I really think our President needs to hit the ground running, there seems to be too much planning going on underground which has no time limit, I think we should have started seeing policy adjustments by now.

My own concern is business loans and funding for IT startups o, that's where it is paining me, Mr President needs to do something asap
the last time he hit the ground running people vilified him
slow is steady
steady is fast
its time to snipe not carpet bomb
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by free13: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Johny walker

Forwetinnah:
Okay....without a cabinet, Ajala is still travelling. Wonderment!! If this doesn't define brainless Ness, I wonder what does

grin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Chigold101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
egift:

But in all sincerity, the bold is only in the figment of your imagination and one of the voices in your head grin grin grin grin grin grin
well i only asked you a question. Be that as it may, if he fail to reverse the anti gay law then i promise you, he will never get any help nor sympathy from them.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by free13: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2015
brownlord1:

Isn't that what we are?

Can you tell me any country in the world the citizens will tell a politician seeking elective position and having certificate scandal "Even if you present bread paper, we go vote for you"?

Which country will you find people cheering a politician who publicly said he took a loan by calling a bank ( without collateral ) and people be hailing him?

Which country will you find people hailing a man who's utterance resulted in the death of over 800 compatriots and show no remorse but followers be chanting Sai buhari?

The fact is, Buhari is ruling over animals, yes that is what Nigerians are, that is the effect of exalting a politician to the extent you gave him reasons not to show up in court to clear allegations surrounding his certificate and he had the nerves to tell Nigerians "Go to court and remain there"

What change were you expecting with a man having all the crooks surrounding him? i was surprise to read from APC goons on nairalander shortly after Seraki clinch SP yesterday, that EFCC should go after him, now this same animals ( buhari's cows ) knew all this while Seraki is corrupt, yet was happy since he could dole out billions of public funds to support buhari's election.

I just love this change

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by free13: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
helpee:
Really? ....this man will never learn. he travelled in 1984, babangida overthrew him. He travelled just before swearing in, he was turned to gate man at downing street. He travelled after swearing in, Saraki and pdp took over the house, now he is travelling again....maybe before he comes back, osibanjo would have submitted the ministerial list to the Senate. this president should sit down at home for once and work

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / PAJAWIRI: Banji Akintoye Unveils Mobile App To Track Kidnap Victims / Barako Residents In Rivers Tore Wike's Image Into Pieces As They Decamp To APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.