Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa (24132 Views)

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by rukkyland(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
applord:
Nigeria is on AUTO-PILOT.

Even that ASO ROCK FURNITURE - 'House boy' 'Akpan' Osinbanjo has no stake in this government. My guess is that he is flying with his trusted friend - Fashola

YOUR BRAIN DON GET VIRUS...
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Hysmady(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Antipusssy:
[size=18pt]I WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME[/size]
U need a brain check
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Emekamex(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Does Buhari think he is ruling over cows? He should better stop all these nomadic movement and select his cabinet. It has been 2 weeks and we are yet to see the list of his ministers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by PStacks(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Touring dullard president.The fourth country he is visting in less than two weeks yet no political appointments.He just returned from germany

DAURADULLARD don't forget your selfies

You have so much brains and you keep tab on a dullard..

Oh my God! Blessed father please make me a Dullard..

If a Dullard gets this much attention from you, Then I want to live and die a dullard..
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by xandy84: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
As much as am not against Mr president traveling but it beginning to become one of too many. If he keeps traveling like this, then how does he intend to fulfil his numerous election promises. It's time to sit and start actualizing his promises before he lose the goodwill he rode to power..
If it's still business as usual by August, then Buhari is in for a shocker of his life cos average Nigerians on the street are tired and can't wait to see change he promise which does not include traveling out of the country every opportunity he has..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by brownlord1: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerians behold your president.

Two weeks after inauguration, no appointment, he failed to move in to seat of power, he fail to address the nation on direction we are heading, the only thing we have from the "Help is on the way" President is photo, photo, photo. Boko Haram is killing at will, ransacking communities, and suicide bombing while our president is taking selfie with world leaders

I warned ye all, but you said you wanted change, the change you seek is here now.

Nigeria is now on auto pilot, interesting days/months/weeks ahead.

Congrat Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
princeofpeace22:

because men wey test craze Na them talk am
Hahaha. It is ok.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by rukkyland(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Antipusssy:

DIE WELL MY FRIEND....
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by DevilhimseIf: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!

na today i confirm say you be noting than a typical dunce

are you a palm wine tapper because you reason like one.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
PStacks:

You have so much brains and you keep tab on a dullard..

Oh my God! Blessed father please make me a Dullard..

If a Dullard gets this much attention from you, Then I want to live and die a dullard..

Oh please!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by PStacks(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
ojahikuw:
rate at which this man is traveling, am not sure he is concerned about us

On the contrary, he's very concerned about you..

You see, he has to make peace Both Home and abroad.. Process of healing and reconciliation doesn't take place over night.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Samirana360(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Brainless tourist....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
International connections are necessary for our economic growth.
[size=20pt]We share money here, check my signature to know more[/size]
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
UncleJudax:
Hahaha. It is ok.
OK I troway salute.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari has started lavishing our money in the name of traveling. People are suffering at home, he has not made any purposeful and hopeful pronouncement since he assume office...are you the messiah or we should be expecting someone else?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by oladimeji09(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
notobs:
This Guy is just busy jetting around the world! When is he going to settle down to do the job he was voted to do? 3week into his administration no ministers? when will you start working sir?

just give GMB time all the travel are for us all
He belong to us all and belong no body
God bless Nigerian
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by virus04(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hysmady:
I hope all dis travelings by PMB will bring good results and changes...Nigerians can't wait...
God bless PMB
...dey dere dey wait....no go look for solution to ur problem
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by DevilhimseIf: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
gerrout biafran dog

Ikpu nne i grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by anonimi: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
My nomadic Presido

Carry go jor

Na real nomadic- only difference been that he ABANDONED his flock of fellow citizens to the butchering bombs of TERRORISTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
princeofpeace22:

OK I troway salute.
Same here.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

Na real nomadic- only difference been that he ABANDONED his flock of fellow citizens to the butchering bombs of TERRORISTS.

Did buhari tell you he campaigned to be your shepard?
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by melvin0004(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!
be reasonable 4 once.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by baby124: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari better sit down and focus on the serious business of governing Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by chamboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Ikpu nne i grin
oniranu
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by anonimi: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Meanwhile the actions we are expecting are still on hold and PDP organised a successful coup in his absence.
Hope his special advisers would be on ground before he travels because it seems the country is still running on autopilot.

Nor be change una want

Oya now, the change to WORSE don finally land make we dey enjoy am dey go grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459175_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by anonimi: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Did buhari tell you he campaigned to be your shepard?

Did he campaign to NOT be a shepherd of the nation and be the overall responsible person for its affairs

Make una come see excuse oh! Na wetin person nor go hear from these Brainless Buhari APOLOGISTS angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2466491_tybello20150531191009_jpege344df0097fc1e5074d294ad5059ac37

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by nifton(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Antipusssy:
Come,if u try am eeh,i will charge u for commiting suicide.Take time oh.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wakaholic president
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by DevilhimseIf: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
oniranu

Otu nne i grin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Otu nne i grin
iranu abasha
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
na today i confirm say you be noting than a typical dunce

are you a palm wine tapper because you reason like one. cheesy

Mr. Assassin and Devil, it is funny you think that insulting people and calling them name will scare a butterfly. Pack well with your nuisance. If you say something meaningful, I will answer you politely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To Remove Immunity For President, Governors, Deputies / Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.