Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's (10347 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I am right now in Italy phooocking your bini mother's anuZ. She'll send you some euros. bleheheheheeh!
the same way I'm fucking your mother here.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
chiedu7:

same to your father
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ArodeTsolaye: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:

edo ashana product, I swear you don't know your father. I may even be your father, your mother's bini poozie is tight though. blehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ArodeTsolaye:

edo ashana product, I swear you don't know your father. I may even be your father, your mother's bini poozie is tight though. blehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God bless you but even though it don't know you your comment has said it all. I don't hate igbos but I hate that character they possess. An igbo man will never give you what he gets from you. I'm not a tribalist but some of your people have given me a reason to throw tribal tantrums at them. Can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igbo land? Why will they refer to a land of yoruba and awori people as no man's land? Everyday they're shouting biafra and when I speak my mind they call me a Yoruba person. Igbos are the or own problems not yorubas. I'm not Yoruba and I don't hate igbos but they should learn to respect other ethnic groups no matter how small they are.
Go and sleep.
Igbophobia will drive you crazy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Av promised myself never to engage myself on Tribal stuff again, Buh lemme put something clear here.

@d bolded, y do u guys from SE love tagging a tribe bad, But if we generalize ur Tribe to b greedy and selfish u will cry foul ?

y do u guys think u re d best y others re nothing ?

Nigerians won't start accepting u guys till u change ur mentality, #No offense

Now you just corrected me on the generalization issue, but you also generalized while doing so.
Secondly, who are the Nigerians if not us? or are you more Nigerian than me? We don't need people accepting us. We create our world. We accept people, not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Rose2014: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2015
superstar1:
We are awaiting the counter march by Igbos.

We are begging them to dare it.

Yet Yorubas on nl keep creating Biafra threads to discourage it. I don't understand
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Rose2014: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2015
disumusa:
if ibo mistakinly do any thing funny they will be wasted both life and property they refuse to understand that their enemy are numerious icluding hausa in lagos will fight ibos

I'm glad u wrote the bolded yourself

Statements like this buttresses the reason behind the call for Biafra. Kanu is right afterall
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolscott(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
In as much as I find the actions of these people funny and ridiculous but let's tell ourselves. The igbos are the cause of the problems they're having in lagos and Nigeria in general. Lagos is a yoruba/awori state and not an igbo state. But the igbos are calling it no man's land simply because the Yorubas allowed their businesses to thrive and simply because they were welcomed into Lagos. That's the problem we almost had with them in Edo state but thank God that Edos are no nonsense people and won't allow strangers to think they own our land. The igbos always cry of marginalization but have you ever heard that a non igbo has held any position in any in Abia, Enugu, imo, Ebonyi and anambra or any igbo speaking area in Nigeria. An igbo man will never give you what he gets from you. The igbos should stay out of Lagos politics. I'm not a yoruba man but lagos is not an igbo state or a no man's land. The earlier they realise that the better for them.
When it comes to sociocultural decorum, Igbos are not well behaved.
They are like children with no home training.
When other ethnic groups treat them this way cant they see it is because the
Tiv
Gboko
Ijaw
Igala
Kanuri
Orhobo
Itsekiri
Ibibio
Anang
Nupe
Idoma
And every other ethnic group is watching them make idiotic statements about Lagos state and shaking there heads saying "What is wrong with these ones?"

Because they have zero ancient heritage as an Igbo nation (which by the way never existed) they do not see how ridiculously foolish it is to go to another man's house and smilingly say "your wife is also my wife".

The rest of us who are non-youruba are consciously/subconsciously aware that they would in the same fashion declare our respective homelands " no man's land" provided the same conditions that exist in Lagos state are prevalent.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by softvio(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
dude I never said my king should tell people who to vote. I personally condemned the action of the Oba of lagos. The Oba of Benin doesn't support any party. The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland? Now you know you're equal? I've never heard yorubas, hausas, edos, urhobos or even ijaws calling any part of your land no man's land. Until people start seeing a non igbo holding various positions in your region then I'll personally be the one to advocate for equality. Otherwise, don't demand for what you know you can't give another non igbo in your land in another man's land. By the way my name is not sorry.

who was Festus Adedayo in enugu? U must be a fool cus u neva did any research b4 u spew dos rabbish.. Go tru ur words n check if u ever made somtin deep or reasonable
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
softvio:

who was Festus Adedayo in enugu? U must be a fool cus u neva did any research b4 u spew dos rabbish.. Go tru ur words n check if u ever made somtin deep or reasonable
and your father must have been a worthless and hopeless fool too.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
coolscott:

When it comes to sociocultural decorum, Igbos are not well behaved.
Tiv
Gboko
Ijaw
Igala
Kanuri
Orhobo
Itsekiri
Ibibio
Anang
Nupe
Idoma
And every other ethnic group is watching them make idiotic statements about Lagos state and shaking there heads saying "What is wrong with these ones?"

Because they have zero ancient heritage as an Igbo nation (which by the way never existed) they do not see how ridiculously foolish it is to go to another man's house and smilingly say "your wife is also my wife".

The rest of us who are non-youruba are consciously/subconsciously aware that they would in the same fashion declare our respective homelands " no man's land" provided the same conditions that exist in Lagos state are prevalent.
don't mind them. They're very confused people. Let them try any nonsense this time and let's see if they won't be dealt with. They always like playing victims. I'll personally vote in favour of biafra the day a referendum is conducted. Igbos are the people holding Nigeria back. When gej was in power they held most of the juicy positions and they never complained. But simply cos Gej lost the election it's now they're playing the victim card again.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
dis man...were u go?
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s]don't mind them. They're very confused people. Let them try any nonsense this time and let's see if they won't be dealt with. They always like playing victims. I'll personally vote in favour of biafra the day a referendum is conducted. Igbos are the people holding Nigeria back. When gej was in power they held most of the juicy positions and they never complained. But simply cos Gej lost the election it's now they're playing the victim card again[/s].

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
coolscott:

[s]When it comes to sociocultural decorum, Igbos are not well behaved.
Tiv
Gboko
Ijaw
Igala
Kanuri
Orhobo
Itsekiri
Ibibio
Anang
Nupe
Idoma

The rest of us who are non-youruba are consciously/subconsciously aware that they would in the same fashion declare our respective homelands " no man's land" provided the same conditions that exist in Lagos state are prevalent[/s].

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolscott(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
chiedu7:

Congratulations for making a lot of sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Four INEC Officials In Bauchi / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Northern Governors Accused Of Turning Kidnapping To Money-Spinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.