Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . (2748 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by tab: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
l need help pls help me out.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Czarskit(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
I wouldn't take one if I were u. . .
Oaths can be quite dangerous!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Ben13: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
real dangerous!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by sistawoman: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
what kind of oath
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Marymos: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
Don't ever try it in Ur life.It is very dangerous.I know a lady who took oath and today she is regretting it.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
Try it!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Ben13: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
sistawoman:

what kind of oath
the Naija oath for fake love
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by pawn89(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
what ever be the type of the oath, oyo lo wa!!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Kx: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
Even with all d home video wen babes dey watch,
ppll still ask dis kind of question.

Incase u dont know,oath taking na license for kolomental and scatter scatter life.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by blessed1: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
LOVE IS REAL,IT IS NOT HASTY NOR DOES IT HAVE A LIFE SPAN.LOVE IS UNIDIRECTIONAL,IT RESPECTS,TOLERATES,UNDERSTANDS,ETC.LOVE INVOLVES FEELINGS AND ATTRACTIONS BUT IS NOT FEELINGS AND ATTRACTIONS.LOVE IS IS AN INTELLIGENT DECISION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF INTERACTIONS AND INFORMATION.
THE MAIN REASON A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK FOR OATH IS SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF TRUST AND WHEN THIS IS NOT FOUND IN A RELATIONSHIP THEN I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT NO LOVE EXIST BECAUSE TRUST IS ONE OF THE FRUITS OF TRUE LOVE.I WISH I CAN SPEAK WITH YOU ONE -ON -ONE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SOMETHING LED TO THIS DECISION OF YOUR PARTNER.ALL I AM SAYING IS NOT TO PARTAKE IN THE OATH.YOU CAN SEND A MAIL TO ME hisgrace4me@fasteremail.com
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by sistawoman: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
how do you take the oath and what are you promising and how do you get out of the oath?
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by keyne(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
ur english na wa grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
oath is a very good thing though , i wont do such
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Positivity(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
dyabman:

oath is a very good thing though , i wont do such

Exactly what does the bolded part mean? Kindly educate me!

@ Topic: Desist from oath, it's not worth your while.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
im no lectural here, A person taking an oath indicates this in a number of ways. The most usual is the explicit "I swear," but any statement or promise that includes "with * as my witness" or "so help me *," with '*' being something or someone the oath-taker holds sacred, is an oath.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Positivity(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
dyabman:

im no lectural here, A person taking an oath indicates this in a number of ways. The most usual is the explicit "I swear," but any statement or promise that includes "with * as my witness" or "so help me *," with '*' being something or someone the oath-taker holds sacred, is an oath.

Of-course, I know you're not a lectural, I can understand if you're a lecturer, though. Are you implying by your post that oath (bear in mind that in this scenario, it might transcend what the poster has typed) is a very good thing to indulge in? What happens if one of them falls out of love or dies?
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by aje49ja(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
i will not advice any body to take part in taking oath cos anything can happen:the person might die or any else, so plz don't do that , instead make a solem promise to God not to leave ur favourite lover, so by doing that God will encourage both of you untill death seprate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by pureminded: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
@poster , do you both live in the village ? In this modern world i dont believe someone should be talking about oath in relationship , nonsense,
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
Its like BONDAGE OF LOVE!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by IGWE8: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
Did I hear oath?
It's abomination and open invitation for evil spirit.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by flynx: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
[size=35pt][/size]
are you mad?

him go soon place magun for you.

play serie A and you are done for . idiot?
[b][/b]
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by bigtiger: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2009
Oath takin is not it.just like d previous posts.oath takin is a significance of d fact that u don't trust d other party.
OATH TAKING IS NOT ADVISABLE
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by tope2000(f): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2009
Oath ko, swear ni angry
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Sauron1: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2009
tope2000:

Oath ko, swear ni angry

Lets take an oath jare
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lets take an oath jare

What excatly are we going to take the oath for?? tongue
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by MrCrackles(m): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2009
Tope and Sauron don come here again? grin

Do you know what you are trying to get involved in Tope?

OATH
? shocked shocked
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Sauron1: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2009
tope2000:

What excatly are we going to an oath for?? tongue

What else??
To be the exclusive owner of your thingy. grin
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

What else??
To be the exclusive owner of your thingy. grin

oh yea. . . so what happens if u start cheating??
unless u take an oath also that i own ur koboko 4 life grin cheesy

MrCrackles:

Tope and Sauron don come here again? grin

Do you know what you are trying to get involved in Tope?

OATH
? shocked shocked

no mind am
OATH?? na scary thing.
who still does this in 21th century undecided
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Sauron1: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2009
tope2000:

oh yea. . . so what happens if u start cheating??
unless u take an oath also that i own ur koboko 4 life grin cheesy

Of course, we would both take it.
Deal??
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course, we would both take it.
Deal??

ok. . . . cheesy
But if i get tired of ur yekini nkan? undecided grin
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by fe32(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2009
who is this guy,
where is he from
and why are u still dating him

oath ke, for this age

my sist , don't go there
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Sauron1: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2009
tope2000:

ok. . . . cheesy
But if i get tired of ur yekini nkan? undecided grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry
What kinda razz name is that??
Abeg, don't refer to ma royal slinky like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? / Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.