Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62652 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by bashydemy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
Op what did you get her on her Birthday?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
*clears throat*
Are you attending to a patient? grin
Focus on the gift joor, when am I getting it?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Focus on the gift joor, when am I getting it?
You've not even mentioned the gift. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Rexeffiom(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as you dey very stingy,your own go be toy car grin
Lolz, wicked...... Guy u get mind o
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by chaxking(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Interesting. It appears Nigerian ladies are becoming more resourceful and bounteous in purchasing gifts for their men. Contrary to the traditional believe that men should be presented with #400 pair of boxers and lux vest on their birthdays. Really nice.
just one in a million ma nigga,just one!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Rexeffiom(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as you dey very stingy,your own go be toy car grin
Lolz, wicked...... Guy u get mind o grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kingk(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)

How much is the watch sef..........here is mine

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When your mate dey read brighter grammar for primary school, you go dey read wetin I nor know. grin
no let me wound you o,I doesn't like it o,pls leaves me alone,I goted A1 in english when I wroted my GCE 5 yrs ago
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no let me wound you o,I doesn't like it o,pls leaves me alone,I goted A1 in english when I wroted my GCE 5 yrs ago
Nice vocab. The likes of you gives me hope that one day, Nigerians will be gbagaun-free. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nice vocab. The likes of you gives me hope that one day, Nigerians will be gbagaun-free. grin
go away simple english you cannot spoke,you are a disgrace to Nigeria and Patience jonathan
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
go away simple english you cannot spoke,you are a disgrace to Nigeria and Patience jonathan
Ordinary English naim you no sabi. And na people like you dem dey put to teach primary school pupils. sad
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ordinary English naim you no sabi. And na people like you dem dey put to teach primary school pupils. sad
see you,I doesn't teach in a primary school,I lectures in a university and I teaches english and literature
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by iRepNaija1: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)

The hell? Why can't the woman just be a nice person who wants to treat her man? Haba! Why must you undermine this sweet gesture with your misogyny?

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by olatunji390(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Somebody is about to be track
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've not even mentioned the gift. grin

Don't tell me you don't know what RRS is o
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by joseph1832(m): 2:00am On Jun 12, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Joe haba wai? What if its only boxer and singlet money we can afford? Half bread is better than kuli kuli ooo, forget Op and his expensive watch gift. For all we know the girlfriend might be a cougar or a rich kid....
Yea all the same, if that's all what you can afford its no big deal, but the big deal becomes the big deal when you expect Heaven and Earth as birthday gift from your boyfriend.

And please refer to me by my moniker, you calling me Joe makes me feel as if I you in the real world which I don't and its weird. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by betadandbest: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2015
U sure say dis thing no be 'Shinko'. cos dose additional features are quite funny for a wrist watch and besides that usb cord is not original
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Pauloot(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
I hail o!!! we are all in the same business OP... Before getting this as a gift,definitely u must have sow more than a car. That babe only trying to boost her investment.. Lemmie get a like if am on track!!!!!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by sukkot: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2015
6ty6ix:

i mean both
oh ok. so a man has to be a s-e-x machine before you can buy him a good gift ? dia ris god u oooo lwkm grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't tell me you don't know what RRS is o
See me see wahala o?

You siddon form three alphabets say na gift name and you dey expect me to sabi the meaning ,I be wizard? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by columbus007(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2015
xp17:
op, go and throw that watch in a lagoon shocked

boxers ko, Muhammad Ali ni undecided
bro u don finish me wit laff here cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by columbus007(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Everybody is sayin its a nice gift, wat exactly are u goin to use a spy watch for? And I knw she probably used ur money to buy it
he can probably take the spy watch to sambisa forest
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
SenR:

video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....

Wow...Dis is exactly my wrist watch....I inherited it tho.....
just knowing all dis....I even tot d charging port ws actually an earpiece port sef....
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by wordbank(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers
Smh
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kingguu(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

You think sey I resemble you wey dey always buy singlet and #100 belt for eleko1 grin

Abi you think sey im no dey tell me? cheesy tongue
With m seeing in ur profile pix....Na true she talk o..
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kingguu(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't betray you. cry
Guy no dey ful dis place with ur mumu talk...Tell Deejavu Wetin u want from am. Grow up...u dey fear p****y
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by spacyzuma(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
SenR:

See pics below....

Congratulations, and happy birthday anniversary in arrears, SenR.

I'm interested in that watch. Please, can you share the name of the model and manufacturer? Cheers
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by spacyzuma(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
kingk:

How much is the watch sef..........here is mine

Hello. Please what's the model and manufacturer?
Thanks
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by safex(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
too much clown here smiley
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by krozay(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2015
The owner of this thread is an idio*** and the followers are blind look closely at that pics the usb is just beneath the watch and it was never connected . The OP is claiming the watch is a smart watch and nairalanders are believing it. Goodhand is not a smart watch manufacturer, check apple, Samsung, Sony etc who make smart watches, these watches have digital interface, it is touchscreen,it has OS, wifi, Bluetooth, camera etc
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
See me see wahala o?

You siddon form three alphabets say na gift name and you dey expect me to sabi the meaning ,I be wizard? grin

I be think say you smart na tongue

RRS is a type of car, what is it? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by butanep(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
HeartRobber:

Ode,

If not for this your fine face ehh, I for show you now
Woman rapper... don't be a coward before a woman...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.