Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62649 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by tomzman: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Marry that girl if she got the money for that from a good source.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
chigoizie7:
That is one hell of a GF. Not all these stingy gals wey full nairaland.

Wey de grudgingly give[b] singlet and boxers + handkie.[/b]
...haaaaaa! shocked
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Not a naija girl abi? coz our girls stingy,expect too much and ofc lazy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
bosun11:
Treat your girlfriend like a goddess bro.....These sort of Ladies Are Scarce To Find
na lie,na trap the girl dey set for am for marriage
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by stonecoldcafe: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
him dey fok the girl well well now,unlike you wey no dey pass 2 mins and just one round a month

Okay.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
lol... u sure say no b ur babe marry oshiomole so?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by okonelfg(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin We already know . grin

Nigerian girls been scamming us since 1960.
abi oooooo,watch wey carry sd card na watch?

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Femmighty(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
But sincerely, do we need to know this?. Someone received a brand new car from his girl friend too and he never announced it to the world. But I'm not surprised, if your governor could announced meeting his wife virgin, why wouldn't you show us this? [i][/i]Ha Naija!

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by darlenese(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
I see this as a bait
grin
When u wanna catch an elephant u need a big bait like a goat!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Awoofawo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
That babe.....( just hope no spyware in wristwatch otherwise your hd x-rated vid will soon land youtube ) You can now account for your time away from her.... grin na joke o grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kudos to the guy. This shows that he has invested a lot in the relationship.

6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
op dey happy say him babe give am wristwatch wey she collect from her aristo
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
She is d last of her specie on earth!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
okonelfg:
abi oooooo,watch wey carry sd card na watch?
My brother Na the packaging the guy man give the watch , toy watch come dey look like Rolex. grin

3 Likes

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
op dey happy sayhim babe give am wristwatch wey she collect from her aristo
*dies* Iya dun kill person here. grin grin grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by pure2012soul(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
just because of wristwatch?mtcheeeeeew
E dey pain? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by abtmaviz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)

I like this buh something tells me that it's a win/win situation

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice ,remainds me of the digital camera my best friend bought for me .......she is the best pal you can ever think of .
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
maryam6:
Dnt worry, mine would be a bicycle.

grin you are 3much
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by sukkot: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers
when you say lover do you mean a better boyfriend or do you mean a better s-e-x machine ?

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Besto(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:
you sure say na she buy am or she lick one dude ear collect watch come give you

nairaland barman... 1more bottle of Orijin for dz niccur.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
That's a Chinese watch from alibaba

Nice piece anyways

4 Likes

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
I do not believe this watch has the afore-listed capabilities..it looks more like a counterfeit if you ask me. Why are there two different packs of watches there?

There's a lie or two in this story.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Ujupsy: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerian girls are not stingy except if you are not lucky to have this generous type
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=17pt]Wooooow!!

Very nice Hausa watch.... grin[/size]
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Malawian(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
all these poor GFs na dem dey show dem selves pass grin grin
Still good gf's out there ... Lucky guy @ Op
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Godson201333(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! She's lovely.....nice gift

she is coming to bill you tommorow...abi no be naija girls?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by chigoizie7(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
girls like rokiatu,mukina2 and vickyrotex

Gbam.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Rexeffiom(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Luvly....... Me expecting sumfing gud too cum my birthday
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by debque(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
guy, u sure u ain't advertising wrist watches here, na two different packs n names dey here..nice advert tho.. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
pure2012soul:

E dey pain? grin
I go wound you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / A Game For Romancelanders. / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.