Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62647 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Hehehe , Girl don slap you before?
You go bold slap man?? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

You think sey I resemble you wey dey always buy singlet and #100 belt for eleko1 grin

Abi you think sey im no dey tell me? cheesy tongue
now that you have tooked over,what do you buy for him?is it not shengum? tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
angry sad

Lol.

How was your day?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see , she couldn't even name a gift she wants from me . angry
Maybe she likes the one you offered. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

From me or from you?
From me and you'll also reciprocate the kind gesture too by buying me a gift. wink

Deal or no deal?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol.

How was your day?
Today gel o grin How was yours? Been missing me much right?? kiss
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by vallyboi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na lie b Dix ...big one ...
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Maybe she likes the one you offered. grin
They all like it more than you can ever imagine even deejavuu loves it - don't let that innocent face fool you. grin

Catch them on bed and see what an amazing tigress you've been running after . grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by dalass(f): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin
Truckpusher:
See stone na. grin
cry
Truckpusher:
See stone na. grin
tongue grin grin
Truckpusher:
See stone na. grin
cry
Truckpusher:
See stone na. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The goddamn watch is 45 dollars in Amazon .

Damn!!! shocked

grin lipsrsealed Really?

She tried, compared to lipsrsealed sad
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin lipsrsealed Really?

She tried, compared to lipsrsealed sad

Say ya mind. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
now that you have tooked over,what do you buy for him?is it not shengum? tongue

Iyangbali, go school, you no go gree. shocked angry

eleko1 prefers the shengum and socks to singlet o. cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
They all like it more than you can ever imagine even deejavuu loves it - don't let that innocent face fool you. grin

Catch them on bed and see what an amazing tigress you've been running after . grin

Hahahahahahaha
E fit be true o. grin
Deejavuu Truckie say you like dick well well. Na true?? grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by VickyRotex(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say ya mind. grin

*looks back and whispers*

singlet and boxers crew cheesy undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
They all like it more than you can ever imagine even deej.avuu loves it - don't let that innocent face fool you. grin

Truckie wetin i do you for NL? embarassed cry

Why did they unban you sef angry
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Today gel o grin How was yours? Been missing me much right?? kiss

Good to know.

Mine was good too.. Miss? tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, go school, you no go gree. shocked angry

eleko1 prefers the shengum and socks to singlet o. cheesy
second hand singlet that you always boughted for him tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aunty no vex o grin

IYANGBALI:
now that [size=40pt]you have tooked over,[/size]what do you buy for him?is it not shengum? tongue
Gbagaun!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Aunty no vex o grin

Gbagaun!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I go slap you o
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by chukkystar(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
My babe know say I get Lyk 20 boxers, so she begin buy me socks for Birthday
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Good to know.

Mine was good too.. Miss? tongue
You see why guys dey talk say Naija girls ain't romantic??

Make una change!! grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahaha
E fit be true o. grin
Deejavuu Truckie say you like dick well well. Na true?? grin grin
Even our mama dem like diick.

Just advice ya mama say make she divorce ya papa if dem quarrel ,make she for no clap hand for ya face.

All Na the diick mata .
Wome and diick be like monkey and banana. grin
They can even kill their fellow woman for a diick. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
second hand singlet that you always boughted for him tongue

shocked

#faints.

wake me up, when yo've enrolled in a school. cry
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you o
When your mate dey read brighter grammar for primary school, you go dey read wetin I nor know. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Truckie wetin i do you for NL? embarassed cry

Why did they unban you sef angry
What I do ? cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You see why guys dey talk say Naija girls ain't romantic??

Make una change!! grin

Story for Amadioha tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher and Agapecharis

Una welldone angry
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even our mama dem like diick.

Just advice ya mama say make she divorce ya papa if dem quarrel ,make she for no clap hand for ya face.

All Na the diick mata .
Wome and diick be like monkey and banana. grin
They can even kill their fellow woman for a diick. grin
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa
This guy! cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Story for Amadioha tongue
Deejavuu:

Story for Amadioha
Naija girls are always right and we are always wrong.

Una matter sef. undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
What I do ? cheesy

angry sad
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Naija girls are always right and we are always wrong.

Una matter sef. undecided

Yawns

I'm hungry cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:
Truckpusher and Agapecharis

Una welldone angry
Oya sorry eh , come chop kiss o jare. kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / A Game For Romancelanders. / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.