Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40158 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
divaoflife:
I usually dont comment on such trash,but I wonder at you.So where has all the exchange of photos taken you?Or maybe you are still in your teen and just fooling around?If not,please take my advise and stop playing pingpong with women's hearts.

it's all about the fun sis.........

I lost count of the numbers of girls I've shagg'd, yeah!! like seriously

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Dymondgurl(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Swagk101:
Early this year? I hope he ain't just after your KPEKUS...#JustSaying
whats wrong with "early this year?" We all must start from somewhere right? Anyway, time will tell what he is actually after. For now, #IaintGatNoWorries.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by bidex(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
I reserve my comments for now
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ApcSucks: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

Same with me dear, we also 4years with my lady I met on social network... remember people saying relationship that started from social network don't last am glad I proved them wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by U2ice(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tell us wetin de jor....if ure fallin for a guy on social media already, make sure u do d invite 1st

No go oo if he invited u 1st
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dymondgurl:
whats wrong with "early this year?" We all must start from somewhere right? Anyway, time will tell what he is actually after. For now, #IaintGatNoWorries.

@bolded,

Sharp chick...Omo Aiye ! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by BobUg28(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yeah, it's working for me. The only lady I can proudly call my girlfriend now ( e-girlfrind though) was from this 'hello hi' stuff that we started our friendship which is gradually encroaching relationship.

I met her on facebook ,sent her a f/request. She accepted it and we got talking to an extent then I made up my mind to ask her out which she obliged. She works with a private firm somewhere in Abuja.

I have decided to lay low for the meantime until when I accomplish my target then I will invite her over to my place, access her character. If she's worth the type I can tie the knot with, I wouldn't waste time all. But if the reverse becomes the case I'll take to my heels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
U2ice:
Tell us wetin de jor....if ure fallin for a guy on social media already, make sure u do d invite 1st

No go oo if he invited u 1st

Why u no want make she go but she fit come if na u invite am abi? cool
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Roughfyzay(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
I did o and invited her over but guess what? The girl na confirm mami water. If not for God's protection that day I for don........ grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by 1miccza: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.

Yeah i have and it has worked over and over for me
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by U2ice(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
omooba969:

Why u no want make she go but she fit come if na u invite am abi? cool

Me no de do social media tin sef....

D ones I de see/knw physical I don do dem finish? Any frnd on social media ends there abeg, can't fit to shout
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by fa4dmike(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
it may take you almost a month and 50k for outing to get her wen aproaching her one on one... but ob social media, my guy use lamber she go even beg to see you for free

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by golddeejay(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.
thank u Mrs Abigail for sharing ur testimony. Church, stretch ur hands to her and bless her marriage.....
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by blaze2cool(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:

him don marry u or the four years na boyf and girlf ni
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sleeknick: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Toast!? Naaah i dont do dat shiii*. I prefer to fry 'em. Tastes better...
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by bigass123(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lmao.. You certainly must have had some experiences with sharp shooters. Its fun to be a guy.. Olorun

1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Rexnegro(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
When I saw this thread I shocked cos it looks as if u re finding my mouth , why I said so is because just dis Monday I hooked up with a girl , we met via wechat tho we have been talking and the feelings got into each others and we had some traits in common like we both want to love and to be loved in return...so far so good we have been good...for me this time around I wanna be for real tho don't about her, as u can't predict people na....wish to put up her pic but don't no if she will like it. Aside that also my sis and her hubby met via social media, right now they re in UK and happily married with two boys. So op its depends on what the parties want , nothing bad about meeting people via social media its just another avenue to meet people. Tho I won't rule out been careful as some just wanna waste ur time , why some especially guys just want u for the fun (sex).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Cannonleo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
For me no luck despite being on facebook since 2009 nd effectively quitting 2go in 2012 ,still the same story, I have given up on that aspect, forming tushup like no man's biz when u try to holla them although I did have one Hausa gal who became interested in me but her father bundled. Her to qatar to do her uni edu there and she somehow changed her account,else that all social platforms on the aspect of relationships are as lonely as ever embarassed embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:

That's cold mehn
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Well, I thinks its different strokes for different folks. I met my bf via facebook early this year. Prior to our meeting, he was stationed in the north east for 2 years. He is in the army by the way. So he added me up and we got chatting, taking it one step at a time. After 2 months, he was discharged from the north east due to gun shot injuries he received from those idiot terrorists. After some minor surgeries he got better. Couldn't see him cos I'm was prepping for my exams in law school. Anyway, I'll meet my war hero next week. So excited!!!!
awwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sonofananimalz: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2015
nicerichard05:

I dnt even knw if 2go still exist sef. Cos it was far back 2010 that I joined 2go.

My brother no gain for dose kinda life, u only spendd more money on nothing buh sex undecided
VERY VERY RIGHT. I DON'T DO ONLINE DATING OR WHATEVER.

MY OWN CASE IS DIFFERENT, WE KNOW OUR SELF ONE WAY OR THE OTHER DURING OUR SCHOOL DAYS.
SO WHEN I FINISH, I HAVE TO COME BACK TO NIGERIA, WE ARE ON FACE BOOK AND WHATAPP, AND THE LOVE IS STILL STRONG. 3YRS NOW AND SHE HAS VISITED ME JUST ONLY TWO TIMES NOW.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by golddeejay(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2015
1bkaye:
u so on point like decimal! Ur post reminds of one nollywood movies. Plan wan crash, jim iyke still get maot to toast. I was like wat da f4ck!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by udemzyudex(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2015
one of the best place to meet ladies is online... even the babe ya chasing is have a social media account. grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sandrannna(f): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2015
A friend of mine met his g.f on 2go, guess what? Wedding date is on the way.

I desire to meet my future husband on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:
A friend of mine met his g.f on 2go, guess what? Wedding date is on the way.

I desire to meet my future husband on nairaland
you that is fake female is looking for husband online, hmmm, I pity the unfortunate man that will use your dp to send you pm.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Dymondgurl(f): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
awwwwwwwwwwww
lol, ok I'm actually blushing....
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Abbey2sam:

it's all about the fun sis.........

I lost count of the numbers of girls I've shagg'd, yeah!! like seriously

You look spiritually dead. No spiritual life. Empty vessel.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sandrannna(f): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you that is fake female is looking for husband online, hmmm, I pity the unfortunate man that will use your dp to send you pm.

Dis girl is ugly, dats why she s always stalking a gorgeous girl like sandrannna.

Quit stalking me.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by funmijoyb(f): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Rubis:
Yes it has worked for me! I met two girls on Nairaland, three on Badoo.

It all started with the "hi" hi" stuff, then graduated to exchange of photos till we met physically.

I should have met over twenty-girls on Badoo, but that site is full of recharge cards hungry girls, and once you demand recharge card from me, I ditch you and move on. The two I eventually met didn't demand anything from me. Just the usual talks till we fix a date.
U dey lie. If u met her on Nairaland you won't brodcast it lyk dat
Fake player
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

Dis girl is ugly, dats why she s always stalking a gorgeous girl like sandrannna.

Quit stalking me.

you are a man not girl.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by funmijoyb(f): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

Quit stalking me.

Lady stalking a lady on nairaland, better report her
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by 9jauk: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2015
fa4dmike:
it may take you almost a month and 50k for outing to get her wen aproaching her one on one... but ob social media, my guy use lamber she go even beg to see you for free

Listen I'm coming to 9ja on Saturday from London united state,I need a company as have been away for 26years

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.