Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad (24762 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by papaejima1: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ebola tingz?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by IYANGBALI: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Why is he keeping such distance ?

Or did buhrai warn him not to contribute to their discussion ? undecided

More like a house boy in that pic .... no offense to my SW brothers smiley
you are a fool,was he the one that arranged the seats?ode oponu. Keep hating,it changes nothing till 2019 tongue
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
He is not carrying Pastor along.It is not good oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Pope22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
The picture was taken in west benin, west chad and west Niger
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I like the Yorubas so much and you know why. Because in a situation like this as per the National Assembly Leadership fiasco they always come up with something to console themselves and in this case i saw them saying that Saraki is a yoruba, since kwara state is a yoruba state n he bears the name Bukola, lol. Pls the last time i checked, kwara state is a mix of fulanis n yoruba and despite having a yoruba name just like Rotimi, Badamosi, et al, Saraki is a full Fulani Man of Malian etract, so keep consoling yourelves.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by ziccoit: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
O
kodded:
undecided

So ,he should have sat on the rug or employ a box (Apoti) just to move closer. You these people are something else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari wished this picture was like this.............no osunbade

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507591_2507480chqcpuuumaaeikjpeg7b23bd5d77984f1469b9482a5204015a_jpega66489cbdcd033671f84691b150c5a4a
wicked! Thats how the picture was..Apsh*t js managed to photoshop commissioner inside! Haha...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
olaric:

It's obvious from your comment that you are pained by the fact that your region (Southeast probably) does not have a arrowhead. Please grow up and leave all these pettiness and bitterness aside. Let Osibanjo be; God has blessed him, and no man can course him.

Deputy Senate Presido.(from opposition,can you beat that)
SGF( even with less than 100k vote for buhari)

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
olaric:

It's obvious from your comment that you are pained by the fact that your region (Southeast probably) does not have a arrowhead. Please grow up and leave all these pettiness and bitterness aside. Let Osibanjo be; God has blessed him, and no man can course him.

Deputy Senate Presido.(from opposition,can you beat that)

SGF. ( even with less than 100k vote for buhari)

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by allooy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
midolian:
The senseless ones will still make something outta this.

lol..when a person says "no offense"..he is simply trying to say 'I am about to insult you but don't take it personal'.

Buh bro, do you expect Osinbajo to sit on Buhari's laps? undecided The most important thing is that he is part of them..He is not deaf not to hear what is bn discussed.
Pope22:
The picture was taken in west benin, west chad and west Niger
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by dammytosh: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

This kind thinking.

Will the chairs be re-aranged ?

Will he be the fourth on that chair ?

Common get a life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Rotimi47: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Commissioner osunbade has been quaratined due to ebola

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507276_img20150609234236_jpega9baf4f697964091c911c146c5041a8f
But patience Jonathan is quarantined for Ebola, SAS and entrax since Jonathan lost the election. No offense but it clear as she haven't been really seen in public and she even had her hair cut due to over infection. grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Megaphone: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mikano88:
I like the Yorubas so much and you know why. Because in a situation like this as per the National Assembly Leadership fiasco they always come up with something to console themselves and in this case i saw them saying that Saraki is a yoruba, since kwara state is a yoruba state n he bears the name Bukola, lol. Pls the last time i checked, kwara state is a mix of fulanis n yoruba and despite having a yoruba name just like Rotimi, Badamosi, et al, Saraki is a full Fulani Man of Malian etract, so keep consoling yourelves.
i can tell u that saraki asked for his breakfast this morning in yoruba language. keep fooling urself idiiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

do u expect him to sit on their legs or head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Rotimi47: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

what about the other President in blue? Smh.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by eniyebaba(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Like if you miss them
lalasticlala:
There has been speculations that the VP is being "shut out" of Buhari's security meetings. But VP, Osinbajo is pictured here with President Buhari and Presidents of Benin Republic, Niger Republic and Chad, when they came to Nigeria for a security meeting yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
In reality, you guys hv just d baby boy Osibanjo n deputy speaker. Well, in Rotimi Amechi's case; Rotimi is Yoruba and Amechi is Igbo, he speaks Igbo but he's not an Igbo Man. It's good to note that we hv a mix of Igbos in Rivers, Delta, evn Bayelsa but Rotimi Amechi is not one of them, he's only a SS Man just like Gej who also bears and Igbo name but cnt be said to be Igbo.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
The VP is a professor of law.The fathers of most of the people that have commented here may never attain the level of a VP or professor till they leave this earth,some are drunks,some are dead and some are just useless.I appreciate the man and realise how sensitive his position is and i wish him all the best.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Enahi(f): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sad am beginning to believe Osinbajo does have inferiority complex. I sincerely don't know why He acts the way He does undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
i can tell u that saraki asked for his breakfast this morning in yoruba language. keep fooling urself idiiot.

bunkum...all the foolings is yours. For the fact he speaks yoruba or asked for his food in yoruba makes him a Yoruba. See logic, just see how ur brain works. Evn my Dad, myself and many more in lagos n other areas speak Yoruba but we're nt Yorubas...get that into ur empty skull, silly ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
they should scraop the VP position..that is the most in active political post i have ever known...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by kodded(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:

Archibong, Those guys are President of another country except Osinbanjo who is a VP. Do you want him to sit on there laps just to listen or what do you want him to do? We know the tribe that have exclusive right for houseboys in Lagos. Look in the mirror richardcheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Etruth: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
but there are empty seat close by why did he choose to seat sit very far
So the VP's seating position is your biggest headache presently? Well, 09025533807... That's Prof's digits. If you really wanna know, go ahead and put a call across.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
orbitalgis:
The VP is a professor of law.The fathers of most of the people that have commented here may never attain the level of a VP or professor till they leave this earth,some are drunks,some are dead and some are just useless.I appreciate the man and realise how sensitive his position is and i wish him all the best.

He paid to get to that professorship level. His own cluelessness no get part two.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mykelpato(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin Osibande is not a vice president, he is buhari's Interpreter/Journalist.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:

[s]
Its your family that will weep and not the Yorubas. Whats wrong with you people for God sake with all your daily insult. There is freedom to vote anyone they want, why the noise and insult everywhere. Respect yourself and stick to your PDP vs APC and dont bring my tribe to your nonsense ridiculing[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Daft comment

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by After1one: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34692977][/quote]

I wont reply your insult for a reason, we both know the person that need deliverance. Your Popman
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by manosteel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
You guys should understand some protocols in the presidency. He is not a president, the other four people are Head of states.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by bencliff1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If your dad is opportune to be the house boy to Buhari, a thanksgiving service would be organised for him in your community. Hadn't been Osinbajo wasn't present at the meeting, you would have said he was being sidelined. Now that he was there, you're spewing gibberish. Try grow up sir!

U better face the reality buhari cannot trust a Christian not to talk of a pastor, buhari is more comfortable with fashola than osubanjo. Face the reality buhari is a core Muslim, he can only be . comfortable if osibanjo change to Muslim. Bashing welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / FG And Ex-Militants Meet In Benin Over Niger Delta Avengers / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.