Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad (24757 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by ideylaff: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Why is he keeping such distance ?

Or did buhrai warn him not to contribute to their discussion ? undecided

More like a house boy in that pic .... no offense to my SW brothers smiley

I know very well Prof Osinbajo is daily working round the clock with the foundation of the economic, social , health and infrastructural plan the government will rest it's kick off on

I have bn to a few, the man is very busy

He's bn invited but it's more a double sate of labour when he's busy round the clock dissecting most of the Shaby handover notes Jonathan team left behind .

That is more the reason.

I am sure Shehu Garba the Presidents spokesman will speak on this sometime soon to save Professor Osinbajo an embarrassment a paper like this could cause to his office

Most of the people on this thread keep saying Prof is an ordinary commissioner, don't really know what Prof has done and achieved in his lifetime.

Just to let you know the man has bn part of the people that put the legal framework around EFCC, ICPC, Power Regulation and BPE to name a few.

Let's show him some respect please

The peoole that do most of the work are always quiet and reserved..

Yes Prof is not a born Politician, trust me he will grow into it but will still remain a very good tactician and technocrat with a lawters brain

I am privy to work bn done behind the scenes.... u will marvel when things start to happen.

Power can intoxicate so all he needs is prayers not to succumb to outside pressure that will distract him form his duties

Prof has hit the ground running big time.... you will see as time goes on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by iamrealdeji(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Why is he keeping such distance ?

Or did buhrai warn him not to contribute to their discussion ? undecided

More like a house boy in that pic .... no offense to my SW brothers smiley
Like "Awon daddy n soro lowo,won ni kin joko de awon" meaning daddy and his friends are discussing,he said I should sit and wait for him"
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by amakaffy: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:
A

For Apple!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Ojugunrege(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg someone should tell Vice President Osinbajo to be more VISIBLE.

He needs to TOUCH BASE with SENIOR LEADERS where I work....they will COACH him on the behaviours that UNDERPINS VISIBILITY!

It is still early days yet but a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Orunto: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
The truth is, Hausa/Fulani Arabs don't comment on their mischievous interactions. MUB will never comment on his orders to deliberately declare his VP persona non grata in a meeting on Nigeria's democracy.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by DanielPop(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
WIZGUY69:

All the gibberish you people have been saying and typing since Monday is irritating. I swear!
do you want him to sit on there lap or to squeeze himself to the sofa
or what do you want him to do
did he Ever call you personally that he's been sideline in the affairs of the nation?

sigh

Forgotten your gibberish on Jonaboy? Payback time biatch!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by ndcide(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
The truth is, OSINBAJO was not meant to be at the meeting.

His appearance is just because of the reactions on Nairaland and other social media about him being locked out of meetings. He just had to show face.

You'd see pictures in future on how closely buhari & OSINBAJO will be. The idea is reactionary and to prove a point.

They read every bit of what is said here and react to it.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:

I wont reply your insult for a reason, we both know the person that need deliverance. Your Popman

Yoruba ronu.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
but they are empty seat close by smiley
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Franzeez(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
What is Osibanjo doing there for Godsake? Is he the President. But wait oooo that guy fit become president oooo, Na so GEJ start with Yaradua ooooo hmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by basilo101: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
i can tell u that saraki asked for his breakfast this morning in yoruba language. keep fooling urself idiiot.
I hv spoken more hausa 2day dan any other language. Am I hausa? NO
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yoruba's the earlier you understands the definition of one chance, the beta for you... He was orderd to sit where he is sitting, being in the same room with them was just to fuffil all righteousness and to shut you up about the little short commissioner not seen in security meetings... Dull brains Yoruba's... Now attack
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by virginchaser(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guys you once said the worst to PMB.
Now, you don bend mouth dey praise him.
Before we reach sharp corner again u go begin praise prof.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mosh1: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls
Mikano88:
I like the Yorubas so much and you know why. Because in a situation like this as per the National Assembly Leadership fiasco they always come up with something to console themselves and in this case i saw them saying that Saraki is a yoruba, since kwara state is a yoruba state n he bears the name Bukola, lol. Pls the last time i checked, kwara state is a mix of fulanis n yoruba and despite having a yoruba name just like Rotimi, Badamosi, et al, Saraki is a full Fulani Man of Malian etract, so keep consoling yourelves.
Sorry ehn,i know that you are pained.So na u go tell us who Olubukola Saraki was because kwara state is in North Central.With time you ppl will also tell us Adeyemi Smart n Dino Melaye n co from Kogi State are Igala or Igbira because they are in Kogi State.My advise,i think it is time these Igbo ppl leave Yoruba alone,you can`t compete with us.We are ahead of you in so many things....Shop owners leave us ALONE.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Una See Sambo throughout?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by 989900: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Prof. Oshinbajo is not a self-assuming person; arguably the most intelligent mind in that room!

Have you listened to that Prof. speak? He oozes eloquence and intelligence.

He is the VP, not the President. What are the haters expecting him to do?

Sit on one of the other 3 presidents' legs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by WILSON(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
SW ARE GETTING TO KNOW GRADUALLY.

1. OSINBAJO WAS CALLED ORDINARY COMMISSIONER BY BUKOLA SARAKI (OF COURSE THAT IS HOW HE SEES OSINBAJO)

2. HE WAS LOCKED OUT OF SECURITY MEETING BY BUHARI'S ORDER ( BECAUSE HE WILL REVEAL THE DETAILS TO ASIWAJU)

3. HE IS NOW SITTING IN AN ISOLATED POSITION LIKE A HOUSE BOY. (BECAUSE OUR DISCUSSION NO CONCERNAM)

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by condralbede(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Chai! Osinbade don suffer
Are you sure he is not quarantine from one deadly disease like dt
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Toy boy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by dammytosh: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Why this 100 miles distance grin

Will the chairs be re-aranged ?

Will he be the fourth on that chair ?

grin grin

Jobless graduates mocking A professor and Vice President. That happens only in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by nigeriacustom60(f): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mosh1: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
WILSON:
SW ARE GETTING TO KNOW GRADUALLY.

1. OSINBAJO WAS CALLED ORDINARY COMMISSIONER BY BUKOLA SARAKI (OF COURSE THAT IS HOW HE SEES OSINBAJO)

2. HE WAS LOCKED OUT OF SECURITY MEETING BY BUHARI'S ORDER ( BECAUSE HE WILL REVEAL THE DETAILS TO ASIWAJU)

3. HE IS NOW SITTING IN AN ISOLATED POSITION LIKE A HOUSE BOY. (BECAUSE OUR DISCUSSION NO CONCERNAM)

grin grin grin grin grin

That doesn`t change the fact that he is the VP of Nigeria.But the last time i checked,this people`s pain is still raw. Yorubas still occupy the number 2,3 and 6 position.This is the reason this Igbos/chest beaters never won Presidential election in Nigeria,bring back your hate the day Igbo man win presidential election in Nigeria,but for now live with this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by DanielPop(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gud Kweshion boy!

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by richard870(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If your dad is opportune to be the house boy to Buhari, a thanksgiving service would be organised for him in your community. Hadn't been Osinbajo wasn't present at the meeting, you would have said he was being sidelined. Now that he was there, you're spewing gibberish. Try grow up sir!
I hope you are happy with the bunkum you typed

Kindly observe the sitting arrangement of the western world and other sane societies while meeting with their president
Thanks
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Wildrage: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
ideylaff:

I know very well Prof Osinbajo is daily working round the clock with the foundation of the economic, social , health and infrastructural plan the government will rest it's kick off on

I have bn to a few, the man is very busy

He's bn invited but it's more a double sate of labour when he's busy round the clock dissecting most of the Shaby handover notes Jonathan team left behind .

That is more the reason.

I am sure Shehu Garba the Presidents spokesman will speak on this sometime soon to save Professor Osinbajo an embarrassment a paper like this could cause to his office

Most of the people on this thread keep saying Prof is an ordinary commissioner, don't really know what Prof has done and achieved in his lifetime.

Just to let you know the man has bn part of the people that put the legal framework around EFCC, ICPC, Power Regulation and BPE to name a few.

Let's show him some respect please

The peoole that do most of the work are always quiet and reserved..

Yes Prof is not a born Politician, trust me he will grow into it but will still remain a very good tactician and technocrat with a lawters brain

I am privy to work bn done behind the scenes.... u will marvel when things start to happen.

Power can intoxicate so all he needs is prayers not to succumb to outside pressure that will distract him form his duties

Prof has hit the ground running big time.... you will see as time goes on

Jokes aside, Prof is one of the most brilliant minds in this country and anyone who has had the rare privilege of interacting with him personally and professionally would readily testify to his high intellect . The problem is that he is not cut out for the role Tinubu has foisted on him. He is not a politician and the role of a VP requires someone with clout and political sagacity. He would have made an excellent attorney general , reforming our laws to align with the demands of the 21st century. His antecedent as a university don also qualifies him for the role of minister of education. I am not sure he is equipped for the political intrigues the office of the VP requires as a necessity.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by BLOTRS: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
13 days in office and Nigerian have not felt Osinbajo's impact...instead events that keeps unfolding depicts that buhari wants to tame him completely. To me, Aisha is even more powerful than Osinbajo...Why do hausa/fulanis like using the yorubas but won't give them their rightful place...it pains me
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by BLOTRS: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Commissioner osunbade has been quaratined due to ebola

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507276_img20150609234236_jpega9baf4f697964091c911c146c5041a8f

guy, the man is someone's father na, moreover this same guy represents a particular ethnic group in Nigeria...pity him small jor
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by elbinmanny(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
embarassed embarassed

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by ukipet1: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
correction plssss, he should have sat not seat, thank me later when u confirm
Trut:

He should've seat in the same chair with the man in blue siut.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Mikano88(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mosh1:

That doesn`t change the fact that he is the VP of Nigeria.But the last time i checked,this people`s pain is still raw. Yorubas still occupy the number 2,3 and 6 position.This is the reason this Igbos/chest beaters never won Presidential election in Nigeria,bring back your hate the day Igbo man win presidential election in Nigeria,but for now live with this.
ewu, Saraki is nt a Yoruba, he's a Fulani of Malian(Mali) extract. They only adopted a popular name in the area but he's a Fulani man. We also hv many of them around us who evn speak our language n bear our name but they're not one of us. Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, Chibuike Amechi, but I tell u, we never called them Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by olaric(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
opal4real:

Deputy Senate Presido.(from opposition,can you beat that)

SGF. ( even with less than 100k vote for buhari)

Can't believe you are celebrating mediocrity. 16 years after democracy, and you are still celebrating Deputy Senate President and SGF when Southwest, Southsouth and North have all produced a President each- even with the high literacy level in the Southeast. Stop playing catch-up and put your acts in order.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Blackfire(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mere commissioner sitting arrangement... Saraki from the fulani empire,u get bad mouth. ... More tatooing name loading before 30 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.