Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION (44638 Views)

Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
As-Salamu Alaykum, wa Rahmatullah, wa Baarakatuh.

DAY 6 QUESTIONS ; NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION.

1) From these books of hadith which is the odd one out?
Sahih Bukhari
Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan Abu Dawood
Muwatta Imam Malik
Sahih Muslim
Jami al-Tirmidhi
Sunan Ibn Majah.

2) If the Sword coordinates is at 9`5, the Debt coordinates is at 2`282, where can we find such coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind?

3) Musa (Alayhi salam) was sent to Banu Isreali that's code 17, Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of Mankind, code 114, one of which is the Jewish tribe of Medina; Banu An-Nadhir, that's code what?

4) Aaisha (Radi-Allahu anha) at a critical point of her life, said the same thing one of the Prophets of the past said at a critical point of his life. Who's this Prophet and what was this statement?

5) Some slaves of Allah will be admitted to Paradise with their hearts similar to the hearts of birds, who are these people?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Drniyi4u(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
1) Sunnah an-Nasa'i

***modified

3) Code 59

4)

5) A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah.[Muslim]

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
1 sunna nasai(masha Allah it is confusing.for nasai it is calld sun an sughra. Masha Allah)

2 97'3-4

3 code 59

4 the saying is you have all heard something abt me n believe it.now if I say DT I am innocent will u bliv me. Allah is my witness that am innocent,you will not believe me n if I confess something which I Neva did n Allah knows DT I never did it will u believe me.I cannot BT repeat d words which prophet Yusuf has spoken fasabrun jamil.- I will bear did patiently wit good grace.(d critical time is term slander of Aisha)

5 those DT put their trust in Allah n glory Allah every minutes and accept any condition either good or bad
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
1. Sunna an-nasai

3. 70

5. Those whose heart are free of feelings such as hatred and vegeance. As naratted by Abu Huraira (R.A)
" A group of people whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter jannah"
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by MKO4ever(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wooow, these questions are tough oooo.

even google could not help!!!
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teewhyraul:
As-Salamu Alaykum, wa Rahmatullah, wa Baarakatuh.

DAY 6 QUESTIONS ; NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION.

1) From these books of hadith which is the odd one out?
Sahih Bukhari
Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan Abu Dawood
Muwatta Imam Malik
Sahih Muslim
Jami al-Tirmidhi
Sunan Ibn Majah.
Sunan an-Nasa'i

2) If the Sword coordinates is at 9`5, the Debt coordinates is at 2`282, where can we find such coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind?

97`3-4

3) Musa (Alayhi salam) was sent to Banu Isreali that's code 17, Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of Mankind, code 114, one of which is the Jewish tribe of Medina; Banu An-Nadhir, that's code what?

4) Aaisha (Radi-Allahu anha) at a critical point of her life, said the same thing one of the Prophets of the past said at a critical point of his life. Who's this Prophet and what was this statement?
Prophet Yusuf.. She actually made reference to him at one point in time

5) Some slaves of Allah will be admitted to Paradise with their hearts similar to the hearts of birds, who are these people?

those that rely upon Allah. They work for their sustenance while at the same time depending upon Allah.. Sunan At-Tirmidhi number 2344 explains better
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Makapounse(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wizeboy:
ANSWERS TO RAMADAN DAY 5 (FIVE) QUIZ

1) Who amongst the mother of the Believers had the longest hand?

(Zaynab bint Jahsh)
Sahih al-Bukhari,
Book 24, Hadith 24
Narrated '`Aisha:
Some of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) asked him, "Who amongst us will be the first to follow you (i.e. die after you)?" He said, "Whoever has the longest hand." So they started measuring their hands with a stick and Sauda's hand turned out to be the longest. (When Zainab bint Jahsh died first of all in the caliphate of `Umar), we came to know that the long hand was a symbol of practicing charity, so she was the first to follow the Prophet (pbuh) and she used to love to practice charity. (Sauda died later in the caliphate of Muawiya).

2) A Surah of the Quran that's also known as "The preventer" was also revealed in the Torah (before it was distorted) which Surah is this?
[b]
Surah Al-Mulk
Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud reported;
"While a person is in his grave, The first place to start with punishment is his feet yet his feet prevent this punishment from happening by saying: "You cannot punish me in anyway as this man always recited Sura Al-Mulk". Thus, it (the punishment) approaches him from his chest (stomach) side yet his chest prevents the punishments from happening by saying: "You cannot harm or punish me as this man always recited Sura Al-Mulk." Then the punishment of the grave turns to his head but his head prevents this punishment from happening and says: "You cannot punish me because this man always recited Sura Al-Mulk." This Sura is indeed called the preventer that prevents the occurrence of punishment. It is stated in Torah that whoever recites Surah Al Mulk at night, he would be doing very good acts. (Hadith scholar, Al Munthiri declares this narration to be saheeh (authentic) or hasan (good) in his book Al Targheeb Wal Tarheeb, Volume 2, p. 320. Sheikh Albani also affirms the authenticity of this narration in Saheeh Al Targheeb, hadith no. 1475) [/b]

3) Musafi Ibn Safwan is to Jawayriyah bint al-Harith, and Abu Halal hind ibn Zararah is to?

Khadeejah bint Khuwayleed, Abu Halal was her first husband.

4)Which are the mosques that are mentioned in the Qur’an

5 mosques:
a)Masjid-ul-Haram.
b)Masjid-ul-Zirar.
c)Masjid-ul-Nabawi.
d)Masjid-ul-Aqsa.
e)Masjid Quba.

5)The name of which angels are mentioned in the Qur’an?

4 angels:
a)Jibraeel Ameen.Alaihis salaam)
b)Meekaeel.(Alaihis salaam)
c)Haroot.(Alaihis salaam)
d)Maroot.(Alaihis salaam).

Jazzakumlah haeran, it's really educative
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by bintalabi(f): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where can I get a very good madrazah here in lagos, these questions are for the learned only
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by COOLDK(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jazakallahu Khaeran @Wizeboy.

I think we should incorporate gift (No matter how small it is) into this quize. This will encourage us more and make us learn more about Islam.

Im very sure people will like to donate to this course.

Give it a trial and lets see how it goes.

Kindly PM sir.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by lanrexlan(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
1)Muwatta Imaam Malik

2)Code 97'3-4

3)59

4)Prophet Yusuf.

5)They are the ones killed in the way of Allah i.e. The Matryrs
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Cardeezah(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
amin
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Wizeboy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
COOLDK:
Jazakallahu Khaeran @Wizeboy.

I think we should incorporate gift (No matter how small it is) into this quize. This will encourage us more and make us learn more about Islam.

Im very sure people will like to donate to this course.

Give it a trial and lets see how it goes.

Kindly PM sir.

Jazaka'Allah Khayran for your wonderful suggestion, there's gift for the seven overall winners as stated at the beginning of this thread.

Kindly read the beginning of the thread for the gift available for the 1st to 7th position.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by gwales: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
These questions are very difficult, but don't blame if I try to use Wikipedia
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by lanrexlan(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Wizeboy and others in charge of the Quiz. Please can you explain this Hadith concerning the question regarding Uthman bin Affan

Sahih al-Bukhari, Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)
Book 67, Hadith 19
Narrated 'Urwa:
The Prophet (pbuh) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (pbuh) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry.

Brother in what sense?
Is it not in the sense of your question?

Another observation, concerning the question of the longest hand, physically Sauda bint Zama'a had the longest hand, you could have made the question clearer by saying 'The longest hand according to the Prophet (Peace be upon him and his family)' or put longest in inverted commas in order to know better.
Just saying.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by moufan: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
op,thanks for this thread, it's really educative and inspiring. jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by carinmom(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm! Tough questions. May Allah increase our knowledge.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by orogodoganyin(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
1. Muwatta Imam Malik

2. 97'3

3. 59

4. It shud b sumfin easy buh it jst seems elusive ryt now

5. slaves of Allah whose hearts are devoid of negativities like hatred, vengeance, anger etc
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Slitz(f): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
.Tough questions ..Ma sha Allah..Thumbs up to the organizers and the participants. hoping I would be able to answer one before the end of Ramadan .Barakallahu fih!
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by rooqee120(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Masha Allah...
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by maryhaam(f): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
dejt4u:
My observation is that, those questions are too difficult.. lol..

It's very good to be here.. So far, i've learnt a lot..
Today, m expecting a question like, what are the sources of Islamic law? Lol
loool,been opening my quran since d begining of d quiz.o leee
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Snt13: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
dejt4u:
My observation is that, those questions are too difficult.. lol..

It's very good to be here.. So far, i've learnt a lot..
Today, m expecting a question like, what are the sources of Islamic law? Lol
The question are difficult yet you are able to answer them correctly.Keep it up.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by maryhaam(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hoping to answer questions,before it ends.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought I know until when I come across this.
Op and other organizers, these questions are really tough. Of course I do not expect very cheap questions but these are too tough for Nairaland Muslims.
May Allah assist us all.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Snt13:
The question are difficult yet you are able to answer them correctly.Keep it up.
That is to tell you that Google is at work.
I hope the op take note of this.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
bintalabi:
Where can I get a very good madrazah here in lagos, these questions are for the learned only
Go to The Academy at Mafoluku Oshodi. Is a standard and scholars studed modrasah. Call 08082663642, 07011412372. May Allah put baraka in your studies.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Kazrem:

That is to tell you that Google is at work.
I hope the op take note of this.
is there a crime in researching?? You can also try using google and let's see if u wil get those answers correctly.. The coordinators aint daft.. Most of those questions are not direct.. @5pm today, another set of question will be posted, Just try and use google for those questions nd let's see your answers here
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Not all.. I got some questions wrong..
Snt13:
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2015
dejt4u:
is there a crime in researching?? You can also try using google and let's see if u wil get those answers correctly.. The coordinators aint daft.. Most of those questions are not direct.. @5pm today, another set of question will be posted, Just try and use google for those questions nd let's see your answers here
Sheu, farabale. No one says researching is a crime and I do not need Google to answer the questions. Read my comment again to get my point.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Kazrem:

Sheu, farabale. No one says researching is a crime and I do not need Google to answer the questions. Read my comment again to get my point.
MTK..we knw ya type.. m done!
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Yustash001(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Subhanallah....I can't believe all the sits are already occupied...well..I manage to sit on the floor....jazamullahu Khayran to the organisers...
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Yustash001(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Subhanallah....I can't believe all the sits are already occupied...well..I'll manage to sit on the floor....jazamullahu Khayran to the organisers...
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
dejt4u:
MTK..we knw ya type.. m done!
“If one of you is fasting, he should not use obscenity that day or shout; and if someone speaks abusive or want to fight with him he should say; verily I'm fasting, verily I’m fasting" Subhana robika

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.