Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You (36226 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
i said even abokis are ahead of you .are you blind as well as deaf?
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Lagos has the highest number of corpers, because every Nigerian wants to serve there. No mention is made of their state of origin
But Lagos has the smallest number of admitted students (in the south) because Lagos state is a small state by population of indigene/origin.
Aribisala is an  as.s who cannot analyze data. lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
Aribisala
De no born you well to refute my claim
Let others read the links and analyze the data
You posted a link that has turned out your albatross. Sorry.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
For example
in 2007/2008
Adamawa has 240 indigenes admitted into the universities
But NYSC # for same year in Adamawa was 4220
That tells you that NYSC data we have at hand is based on corpers serving in Adamawa and not corpers of Adamawa origin
As indicated admission data is based on state of origin, but NYSC data is not.

Aribisala =mumu of the first order
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
clearly you are a goat
otherwise you won't open your hircine mouth to address ya fada like that!
i'm done with you obviously your slot in the data was wasted
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2011
seanet02:

Yoruba has always been ahead of you educationally, how many universities dey iboland sef? Ogun state has almost what the whole east has gotten. Stop your delusions

Those your one-room universities? lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2011
in your place do people graduate the same year they enter?
pls don't waste my time.
obelenwa
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
aribisala0:

clearly you are a goat
otherwise you won't open your hircine mouth to address ya fada like that!
i'm done with you obviously your slot in the data was wasted

Sorry. Loser, liar, loafer. Your data is clear: SE leads in university application, university admission, overall literacy and most likely NYSC (graduation).  I wonder why that very important data has no indication of state of origin.

You are a goat, your family is composed of goats. Ewu.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by nwabobo: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
aribisala0:

pls don't waste my time.
obelenwa

Aribisala, if I were you, I would commit suicide tonight.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
aribisala0:

pls don't waste my time.
obelenwa

Still using Adamawa as an example

Adamawa had 624 admitted in 2003/2004
Four years later (more or less the average time to graduate) in 2007/2008, NYSC # for Adamawa is 4220. Na Magic?

Olodo Aribisala
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
nwabobo:

Aribisala, if I were you, I would commit suicide tonight.

Hhahah! I have practically killed and buried the old fo.ol. lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by bashr4: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
You think you have dealt with him? Wait till he starts playing dirty that's will be his next move.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
bashr4:

^^^
You think you have dealt with him? Wait till he starts playing dirty that's will be his next move.

What sort of dirty play? Okay oh!! I am waiting.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by bashr4: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
They will turn it into tribal bashing to derail the thread anyways nice info but the educational system is still messed up for all of us no matter which region have more educated people.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
you need to be consitent according to you lagos has the highest number  of corpers cos everyone wants to serve there .i agree. the data suggests something different . people did not complete degrees in four years during the period. i told you i was done with you. i am not here to educate you or respond to everthing you vomit.i don't believe you know what questions to ask about the data eg look at the totals for each year by state and then by university and compare with exit data and stop jumping like a baboon when  you see what seems  like a banana it might be a photo
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
yes the system is messed up and it is producing people with degrees not educated people do not make the mistake of calling yourself educated
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
aribisala0:

you need to be consitent according to you lagos has the highest number  of corpers cos everyone wants to serve there .i agree. the data suggests something different . people did not complete degrees in four years during the period. i told you i was done with you. i am not here to educate you or respond to everthing you vomit.i don't believe you know what questions to ask about the data eg look at the totals for each year by state and then by university and compare with exit data and stop jumping like a baboon when  you see what seems  like a banana it might be a photo

Baboon (yes, you deserve any name I call you):
Lagos has the highest # of corpers but lowest number of admission to study (at least in the South). How do you correlate that except that one data was based on state of origin and the other not?

Then provide data for the period before 2003 for admission. Let' compare four to five years later, for NYSC. You no know anything, omo. lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
Or simply get data that mentions state of origin of the corpers
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
Of the corpers killed in Bauchi recently (may their souls RIP)
5 were Igbos
4 Yorubas
1 Bayelsa
That tells you something, no?lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
i will  not do any homework for you look at the totals,factor in the staged graduation look at the data for distance learning and factor in the foreign university graduates to estimate graduate levels .distance/sandwich programme graduates don't serve. i have tried enough for your simian self
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
dey were killed by quota? mumu
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by bashr4: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
Lol so they dey use quota kill for north
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
ask ya buroda
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2011
really you should not be jumping like a monkey

what you should be asking is ;

why for many years about 400000 were enrolled and less than 40000 graduated from university whilst on average about 60000 are doing the NYSC rather than indulge in capricious triumphalism and claiming a victory where none exists
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^^
Your brother Dibu Ojerinde says there is no capacity to take every one who applies. That is why many apply, but so little are admitted. It takes little common sense (which you obviously lack completely) to understand that
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Do you have data for overall foreign university graduates?

Where I studied, Igbos are by far in number
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Now you are shifting the goal post. First it was NYSC now it is some do not serve. Hhahahah

Agree first with the info at hand, then we can dig into other variables.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
guy study the data like person wey go school na grin

JAMB data is less than 20 % of all admissions haba
na islam you study?
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by aribisala0(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
like i said earlier you do not have the temperament for scholarship
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
We have passed admission, now it is graduation.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
Any school where they do not serve (NYSC) after graduation is not in reckoning in naija. Check all job adverts: the requirement after the main degree is usually NYSC or reason not to attend. (exemption, usually age-based)
Eh!! So na unrecognized,second-grade schools una dey go now?lol
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ZnO: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
You have overall data on literacy level which covers:
Uni, poly, secondary, primary, distance, adult, normadic etc, education and we beat you there. So case closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.