Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (34984 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Elvis506(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2015
younghartz:
Nagging wife will make your love for her reduce and she'd gv u sleepless night then you will develp high blood pressure then you'd die

Cheating wife will take you to early grave grin

Modified

FTC
I reserve dis space for my future wife grin

Military zone keep off
Marriage no be by force.....modiphyde...
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by KesterG: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2015
My love pls com & nag @ me but dnt cheat on me cos na PMB head I go take burry u.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by raphroye: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
christabell18:
...lyk really..blow beating!man u've gat to learn how not to beat up ladies cos I bet u no lady wants to get married to someone they wud b getting blow beating or wareva u cul it from..
bro if u hav an encounter with a nagging woman, u would consider beating her as the only option bcuz nagging woman is ready to disgrace u anywhere, any day, anytime even in front of friends and family
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by ordovicianonly(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Seriously na cheating wife worst pass ooo cos a Yoruba adage says a promiscuous woman will kill her husband if she did not kill her self
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2015
A Nagging wife will destabilize you emotionally and financially,you can't please her.

A Cheating wife can't be trusted,you can't let her hold the key to your life.

Either ways, you are faced with two demons,you're between the lion and the tiger.

it is like choosing between HIV/AIDS and cancer,the end product is DEATH.

none is better...better way out is DIVORCE.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Charles4075(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
If a woman ain't nagging, then bro you're in serious Poo. Because you're already in your grave just for the priest to say his final blessings.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by zaralady: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:

*In Biggie's voice*

What do you think all the condom brands are for?

U ll use condom to f**k ur wife?? undecided
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Kingsasian(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
I prefer a nagging wife o.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Seconded!
timawoku:
o'l boy nagging sef get coma!

High blood pressure, lack of sleep, hypeR tension , loss of wanting to live life sef, imprisonment and eventually;death

Cheating wife. You might just 'enter the game' (I.e 2 can play the game) and you might end up living 2geda separately (if u know what I mean) and still live long sef

Cc: lalasticlala , ishilove , seun
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Spells(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
A cheating wife will nag and a nagging wife might cheat....as for mi nor can send mi to an early grave.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by timawoku(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
zaralady:

U ll use condom to f**k ur wife?? undecided

Yeah, if she is cheating on me and I know it, then no more flesh for her, rubber comes in between and I go out and get flesh from a trusted partner, marriage would of course, be heading for the rocks!!!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kitikpa: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, this is just like comparing scorpion and centipede
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by timawoku(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
kitikpa:
Op, this is just like comparing scorpion and centipede

Which is the scorpion and which is the centipede? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by scholarosisi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Be careful when ur woman becomes silent . a cheating wife is the worst thing that can happen to a man in marriage. The man is worth nothing
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kitikpa: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:

Which is the scorpion and which is the centipede? angry

hard to determine my dear Cause both are dangerous
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by yollychika(f): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Men, nagging wife better as she can b tamed
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by smalmata(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
A cheating wife is worse, I prefer the nagging wife I can tame her. But God give me neither of the 2. my future wife pls be Good.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by zaralady: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:

Yeah, if she is cheating on me and I know it, then no more flesh for her, rubber comes in between and I go out and get flesh from a trusted partner, marriage would of course, be heading for the rocks!!!

Wat makes u think dat ur "trusted partner" is trust worthy...my dear none of dis is the best
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by amacastel: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
about 60% of married women cheat a lot of factors attribute to cheating in marriage which nagging is 1 of the factors. Naturally women nag but belive me cheating wives nag more just to cover up their sinful act by diverting the man's attention
My point is a woman dt nag lacks understanding of her man , naggIng can breed violence fight causing 1 of the partner to kill or inflict serious injury on the partner. Both r bad and lack of communication breeds both .
In summary nagging is worse cos u will be afraid to go back home after stressful day @ work their by kill faster than u think . With a smart woman u will never know she cheats till she decide to stop.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by angelseddy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife is better, you give her what she wants she will reduce it and u can take her for counselling. Cheating wife is a death trap! Unless you made her cheat due to your carelessness.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by UdekeJ(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife is far better than the cheating wife! To a nagging woman all u need to do is precondition ur mind,ignore her and have ur woman to ursef..... to the cheating one aids is not the only risk u are exposed to ;DNagging wife is far better than the cheating wife! To a nagging woman all u need to do is precondition ur mind,ignore her and have ur woman to ursef..... to the cheating one aids is not the only risk u are exposed to
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by efficiencie(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
UdekeJ:
Nagging wife is far better than the cheating wife! To a nagging woman all u need to do is precondition ur mind,ignore her and have ur woman to ursef..... to the cheating one aids is not the only risk u are exposed to ;DNagging wife is far better than the cheating wife! To a nagging woman all u need to do is precondition ur mind,ignore her and have ur woman to ursef..... to the cheating one aids is not the only risk u are exposed to

With a cheating wife anything can kill the hubby...anything from a dare-devil boyfriend, the poison of the cheating wife who discovers your will, AIDS, STDs, magun...etc! But with a nagging wife, love her to stupor and she'll repent...
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Both.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by rafcrown(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2015
CHEATING WIFE aka ANIMASHAUN or ANFANI adugbo
Gono of different types
Dont climb
Divided loyalty
Lies- going to "market"
Bastards
HIV junior and senior
R.I.P
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by rhymaholic: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
I'd rather put up with a cheating wife than a nagging wife. I can't deal with a woman always shouting and complaining over one thing or the other. But if a wife is cheating, then I can replicate and I'd be a little at peace. "Better to live on the roof than share the house with a nagging wife" - Proverb 21 vs 9... Need I say more

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by BobUg28(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can never pray to have either of the two as a wife but if worse comes to worst I 'll go for the "cheating wife".

She will never cheat on me publicly, all her actions will be kept secretly but if I finds out...Smh, I don't mind sending her back to wherever I brought her from.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by sylve11: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
raphroye:

tho both are bad, but u can still use blow(beating) to correct nagging wife...but cheating wife? there's nothing u can do abt it... even if u forgive her your mind would still be there and if she's chanced again she would cheat

shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by sylve11: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
choix007:
U might think it's easy to avoid a nagging woman, but when it becomes too much, the nagging wife can become a cheating wife....because u weren't there all the time...

Right! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.