Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (34977 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by lonelydora: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2015
I prefer a Nagging wife because my holy book told me its better to stay in the ceiling(rooftop) (which i may consider to be another girl's house or in a hotel with another girl) instead of staying with her in the same house. Most nagging wives are still loving.

A cheating wife is a No No for me because she may decide to kill you and move in with one of her numerous men. A cheating wife cannot be trusted. Fear of STDs is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Ewuro4: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2015
They're both murder case but I choose a Nag over a cheat anyday.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2015
a nagging wife can still be trusted but a cheating wife can not be
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:
o'l boy nagging sef get coma!

High blood pressure, lack of sleep, hypeR tension , loss of wanting to live life sef, imprisonment and eventually;death

Cheating wife. You might just 'enter the game' (I.e 2 can play the game) and you might end up living 2geda separately (if u know what I mean) and still live long sef

Cc: lalasticlala , ishilove , seun

A nagging wife is a loving wife who just wants your attention in certain areas and except the man is a callous and insensitive man,he ought to really understand what a nagging woman is trying to communicate so i seee no issue of grave here.

A cheating wife has already killed you because she could inflict you with deadly stds and the man she is cheating with may even kill you just to have your wife fully to himself so expect to die fast with a cheating wife.

3 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Toks2008(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:
Cheating na small tin wen compared to Nagging oooo. If u marry big time nagging bitch, u will never die of low BP......Ur BP go de go only high high.

U go de jump ur own fence while running away from her in ur own home.

My Aunty once told me, A nagging woman can talk/nag n complain of the same thing daily for 25 years, Can you do that?

I think only married men or guys who are divorced will be in the best position to answer this.

A nagging wife needs not nag twice if the man is reasonable enough to address the reason behind her nagging.

3 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by nkemdi89(f): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Kossyne:

This owerri girl....
Home guy how far.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by abbey621(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2015
What the heck is a nagging wife? Nagging is the hallmark of women but most women can only try that nonsense with a soft, easy going guy. If the guy is disciplined and doesn't tolerate nonsense, a nagging wife will either pack out or learn to control her nagging. A cheating wife on the other hand is not only deadly physically but the emotional trauma is just too much!

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by cho25bc(f): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm...a nagging wife is far better,dat is if she's faithful tho.she nags just becos she loves u dearly n wants u 2 be a better man. Most nagging wives nags if they are seeing some irresponsible attributes in dier hubbies.
A cheating wife?hmmm...her promiscuity can lead 2 d following;
1.STDs
2. Broken home
3.Lesbianism
4. She can conceive 4 her bf n still push d paternity on u.
5.Shame to d household.
I also noticed dat a nagging wife can easily be controlled,but u can't control a cheating wife,she'll always go back to her vomits.
What abt a woman who has both character? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by KelvinC1(m): 2:35am On Jun 13, 2015
If she like make she carry testing testing microphones like terry G for her mouth... All i know be say NAGGING WIFE better full time pass CHEATING WIFE.. its their natural nature to always keep TALKING and for the men to always keep LISTENING.. #ADOYII

the babe above me is right..
Give her some LIKES..

3 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by tottinova: 3:02am On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:

*In Biggie's voice*
What do you think all the condom brands are for?

they are for childrens party

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by darmys(f): 3:08am On Jun 13, 2015
nag cheesy
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Lexusgs430: 3:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife nah.We can't have two cheats in the house nah!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by uchman140: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife is the worst cos she will end up chasing the man out of his home and eventually death while a cheating wife will end up going back to the fathers house and leaving the man to continue in his quest for a good woman
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by jayied(m): 4:31am On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nagging wife. Nagging wives are redeemable but a cheating wife will always cheat once the opportunity present itself.

Solution to a nagging wife; completely ignore her rants, with your headphones on and if it get worse leave the home for her and return after a day or two or even a week. She won't need anyone to tell her to behave next time.
Wont that leads her to cheating
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by CaptPlanet(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2015
If u get anyone of the two, na green card to the grave be that
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by laserjet: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2015
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Every wise woman builds her house: but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by menshealth1234: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2015

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Tashaamania:
Both are terrible. Young men, don't settle for any.

I like you, Tashaamania

I'm sorry I had to say it here. Good morning
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by 1goodman: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2015
timawoku:
Which doyou think would send a man faster to his grave? Give your opinion...
both....dnt ask me y
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by ur1054: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] both will send u packing to grave immediately
timawoku:
Which doyou think would send a man faster to his grave? Give your opinion...
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kilokeys(m): 6:09am On Jun 13, 2015
A nagging wife is cheating u already, robbing u of sanity in this beautiful life.

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Funjosh(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Cheating wife is worse, a cheating wife can kill you before your time comes.she can infect you with HIV, gonorrhoea, syphili(STD) You fit catch Magun (thunder boat) on top her self grin grin
Yoruba people talk say "obinrin to nba yan ale biko para e a pa oko" cool

I still prefer a nagging wife than a wife who cheats angry angry

Both are Devils I don't want or prefere any.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Edusouls(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2015
nagging wife makes ur life miserable, sad, difficult,frequent anger which surely leads to fast old age and white hair then the devasting result ends in high blood pressure and finally slow death by stroke or heart attack. Cheating wife puts ur life in danger, brings bad luck to the family, with lies and deceit. You become a walking dead man, while the inside have been eating up by deep agony,surely the end effect is acute cardiac arrest,at sleep,in the office or even in the steering..untimely death is in most cases the result, my fellow men please dont pray for any,cos none is better than the other.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Toks2008:

I think only married men or guys who are divorced will be in the best position to answer this.

A nagging wife needs not nag twice if the man is reasonable enough to address the reason behind her nagging.

And u think a chain smoker will stop smoking wen his wife complains/Nags about it?
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kunlenkirol(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2015
I prefer a nagging wife to a cheating wife. A woman who cheats on her husband can kill her husband.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Edusouls(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! This is a very tough one. But I think I will go with nagging wife. I can go out and drink, and come back when she has stopped nagging. She definitely can't be nagging 24/7. But a cheating wife can plan with her lover to have you killed. embarassed Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
hahaha is that what u think, none is better my bro, a nagging wife makes ur life miserable,unhappy and eventually fast old looks comes, slow death is the end result..pray for none brother...
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Omo, none is preferable. Even the book of proverb says it's better to live on the rooftop of a house than to live with a nagging woman.

A cheating wife is equally dangerous. Women dnt know how to love two men equally at the sometime. Its either they love one more than the other.

God help you if your cheating wife loves her bf more than her husband. Na doom be that.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by ledaman: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife is better, because u can go out until she get cool, but a wife that cheat will either kill her husband or make him a broke ass dude!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by bush4ker(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheating wife is d worst especially if u love her,cuz she will give u high blood pressure 2.hiv dey o,na ur wife nah u suppose dey lubricate ur machine
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2015
I can see that people chose NAGGING over CHEATING....

PLEASE, What's this CHEATING...?
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Ekowise(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging = Cheating Nagging Wife = Cheating Wife She nags because she does NOT cheat She does NOT nag because she cheats. Thus, NAGGING = CHEATING A none cheater and none Nagger is possible. Some women though with some fault but don't cheat and hardly nag. I love my Wife.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by bush4ker(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I can see that people chose NAGGING over CHEATING....

PLEASE, What's this CHEATING...?
ur woman dey share ur one and only raw meal with another man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.