Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (34978 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by gbaskiboy: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Both are terrible. Young men, don't settle for any.
you make sense die... 2 cans of Orijin for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by temifisayo(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
kalindaminda:
This site really hates women.

its saddening. Many forget that they have mothers.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nagging woman is the worst grin

***Personal opinion though***

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Karleb(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'll rather die single! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by adedayourt(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheatin wife iz worse

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Emasel(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Although no man prays for either of them; but in such case one will settle for the lesser evil, which of course is the Nagging wife. Nothing is more dangerous to a man as an adulterous wife!

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by adedayourt(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Karleb:

i dey smell lie cool
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by searay(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
All of the above
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by forposting103: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting103..com/
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by searay(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Karleb:
or visit an asshhhhhawuuuuu joint

****fly out of thread
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by libertyfather(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
timawoku:
Which doyou think would send a man faster to his grave? Give your opinion...

None is good, both are worst but none can kill me
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cheating na small tin wen compared to Nagging oooo. If u marry big time nagging bitch, u will never die of low BP......Ur BP go de go only high high.

U go de jump ur own fence while running away from her in ur own home.

My Aunty once told me, A nagging woman can talk/nag n complain of the same thing daily for 25 years, Can you do that?

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by ybalogs(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you'd marry a nagging wife, you surely won't do the 'happy ever after " but you'd still be alive but very close to your grave but a cheating wife? Gosh, I won't pray for a cheating wife for my enemies cos once you meet the misfortune of hooking one, Oga, nah grave ooo. No escape route. Iku ni straight. May God guide us against such fate.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by stinggy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
overdrive:
nagging wife is better i can always hang out with my guys till 11pm when she must have slept. travel every weekend as well.

Wise man cool
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
vimi:
I gladly go for cheating grin
Why? cheating will polute ur lineage with OPC (OTHER PERSON'S CHILD).
Nagging all the way. after all all women nag.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by olutunde12(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
op, answer this question. Which of these is the more deadly? 1. snake bite 2. poisoned food.

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Kossyne(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
nkemdi89:
Cheating wife is worst cos you may end up training someone else child till when you are old and left with unfunctional manhood the real owners of the children will show up, while nagging wife mbari ogwa, vandoz, mimi and second wife will solve that.

This owerri girl....
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by livingday: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2015
@ poster, what is your age?

So without being told you don't know that a cheating is a time-bomb waiting to explode? Be it HIV/AIDS, plotting with her lovers, your enemies to kill you or kidnap you for half your wealth!

In short, a cheating wife is an enemy in the house - no real love!

A nagging wife will put a brake on it if she knows she stands to lose you, her butter and bread.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Rachaelfrancis(f): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2015
how about a nagging husband? abi na only men de nag? how about mummy's boy? una too get comma naw!!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kokomilala(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2015
It's like a rock and a hard place; a kind of a crossroads.Nagging, I loathe deeply, cheating, I detest passionately.But, I'll rather put up with a nagging wife than cohabit with a brazen and unconscionable cheat as a wife.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Tashaamania:
yeah, you're right. Even some older men are probably regretting it today. embarassed
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by AWHA: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Google will know
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by bayusdipe(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2015
none of them good at aLl
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by NaMe4: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Both are UNACCEPTABLE!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by olukab1(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2015
By God grace,none of the above. Either way,you can't have peace in your home.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging in marriage is normal cus at some point in time every wife nags but having a prostitute for a wife is the worst that can happen to any man.

It is even very very unfair to compare a Nagging wife with a cheating wife. They re miles apart. A cheating wife should even be compared with a murderer wife then that ll be fair
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheating wife is worst than nagging wife.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
izaray:
U still avn't ans the question. The question is, which of them is d worse ? Na so una d take fail exams grin

Bro no vex abeg, na joke o undecided

So you felt you've passed as well,when you didn't answer the question as well
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by intergral(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Tashaamania:
Gracias wink
telemundo addict!.......
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Bamz(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Jerry Garcia

In any scenario, all men must eventually die.
Only few would understand this. smiley
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by amazingspiderma: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

Supported-The signs are always there even in courtship you just have to look carefully.
Questions like
Was she with someone before she met you?
Was she always complaining about other people when you were dating her?
You don't judge people based on how they treat you,but how they treat others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.