Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (34972 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
A cheating wife is worse. If she nags, she loves u and if u r a smart man, u know how to get her to laugh in between her q nagging and forget about what she was nagging about sef

11 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Both are terrible. Young men, don't settle for any.
Both deserve to be thrown out like a bag of trash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Tycyborg(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
timawoku:

*In Biggie's voice*

What do you think all the condom brands are for?

in tiny voice
condoms are not 100% safe man still condom is not the best solution and your condom might even tear during sloting hahahahaha lol

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oh well am not a guy.... grin grin

But If my bro marries a nagging woman....he gets headphones as his birthday gift.....
If he marries a cheating wife...she's going straight to her father's house!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by forposting103: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting103..com/
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by nkemdi89(f): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cheating wife is worst cos you may end up training someone else child till when you are old and left with unfunctional manhood the real owners of the children will show up, while nagging wife mbari ogwa, vandoz, mimi and second wife will solve that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Omotayor123(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
I swear it's nagging.....

It kills faster than poison #

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by millionaireman: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ah, why ask? Cheating wife is worse na.
Cheating wife can send man to early grave, but nagging wife can talk and talk, only if man cares to listen na.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Rexeffiom(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
livelymatilda:
Hisssss...use google.
Anoda example of a nagging lady

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by millionboi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stayin alone
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by preselect(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
timawoku:
Which doyou think would send a man faster to his grave? Give your opinion...

both of them will kill you quickly. why create a thread to compare idiots

5 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nagging wife is better. I would increase the volume of my ear phones and I would not hear her anymore.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by SIRJENTLE: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
DO NOT FORGET THAT IT IS BETTER TO LIVE WITH A SNAKE THAN TO LIVE WITH A NAGGING WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Missmossy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
A cheating wife is worse,she is like a deadly infection,a little bout of such will send a man 6ft.

I believe a lady/woman would certainly have nagged once at a specific point in her matrimonial home.

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Engrchuks2011: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cheating wife can be stopped from her actions but nagging wife can not be stopped.

Cheating can only last for a short period of time but nagging is till death. Now let's see what the Bible said.

Proverbs 21:19
It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Proverbs 25:24
It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife

8 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by aristosoft(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
When you are between the devil and the red blue sea, DO NOTHING.....just a little patience (Not Mama Peace own o), helicopter go show.
Nagging go shorten your life span.
Cheat will kill you suddenly.

One word is enough to make GEJ reject the offer of PDP BOT Chairman...... #SipsAgboJedi

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by aboabai(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Don't you think you can turn a nagging wife to a cheating wife. When you ignore her, stop coming home early until she sleeps. Travel 2 days or even a week all these won't solve the problem of nagging instead it will give her double major cheating and nagging. By the time you know it tour wife is sleeping with a single guy in the next flat because you have failed to handled the issue properly. Cut the head is not the solution to headache.

Non of the two is good. They are both issues that can be resolve. I can't say one is better than the other because the two almost always have the same or similar end result. Separation and or death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
they are both your wives
you should respect their choices

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by lomodele(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
timawoku:
abeg nau sad
Your post make sense dat na y!

Snake dey sweet gaan o. grin
Apia me for snake... Cow tail is OK for me.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
NONSENSE,

ALL OF THEM ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS

I RATHER STAY ON TOP OF A ROOF THAN TO STAY WITH A NAGGING WOMAN.

ANY WIFE FOUND CHEATING MUST BE HANG ON A TREE AND STONE TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
I gladly go for cheating grin

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Bonapart(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yeye question

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by lomodele(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Engrchuks2011:
Cheating wife can be stopped from her actions but nagging wife can not be stopped.

Cheating can only last for a short period of time but nagging is till death. Now let's see what the Bible said.

Proverbs 21:19
It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Proverbs 25:24
It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife
Agreed d Bible advice dat a nagging wife is not good enough but d Bible didn't say it's better Dan an adulterous woman. Read ur Bible very well u will understand dat nothing can be compared with fornication/adultery..

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by abtmaviz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
timawoku:
o'l boy nagging sef get coma!

High blood pressure, lack of sleep, hypeR tension , loss of wanting to live life sef, imprisonment and eventually;death

Cheating wife. You might just 'enter the game' (I.e 2 can play the game) and you might end up living 2geda separately (if u know what I mean) and still live long sef

My mind buh a cheating wife is worse than an infidel undecided

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Dmetro: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by LaudGuy: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's pretty obvious. Girls that Nag just want attention. Give it to them or make em believe you are giving it...

A §izzling Hot Mixtape drops 31-12-15 on Nairaland. Free download! Anticipate it!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nagging wife of course! Look, a cheating woman only gives you a solid reason to file for divorce or to do the house girl, but a nagging woman will send you to an early grave, even the Bible says so

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Non of the above
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by OkunrinMeta: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=18pt]

There is no general answer to the question, it all depends on how you want to die
A nagging wife will give u high blood pressure, make you lose focus at work, push you to dangerous getaway habits and helps u develop a terminal contion that will eventually kill You- SLOW DEATH
A cheating wife is in a hurry to get rid of you. FAST DEATH painful but quick

Studies have shown that single men live longer
.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
aristosoft:
When you are between the devil and the red blue sea, DO NOTHING.....just a little patience (Not Mama Peace own o), helicopter go show.
Nagging go shorten your life span.
Cheat will kill you suddenly.

One word is enough to make GEJ reject the offer of PDP BOT Chairman...... #SipsAgboJedi
LMFAO #monkeytailwarlord
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by condralbede(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Let's start with the one you intend to get married to,or abt to marry

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Princeojua(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's better for you to go after the nagging wife than the cheating one. Nagging don't give any high blood, if not many do be dead by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.