Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... (4763 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / Photo: Man Gets An Attention On Sighting Mannequins Wearing Undies At Boutique / Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by LEvuls(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
4 the same burial ground wey ya mama dey ?
Exactly in d same ground I Wil make sure say all ya generations go end inside am before I begin close u and dem with sand grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

who are u referring to? undecided

you schizophrenic paranoid rejected unrepentant buffoon like cretinous moronic slowpoke who is an embarrassment to himself undecided

Deranged Australopithecus grin
look,shebi dem talk say wetin kill papa no dey kill pikin,your father don pass that madness to u abi? No be that kind english dem dey speak here !!!!
You don suck ya that ya mama breast today ? Obinna tell me say burukutu dey inside
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:

Exactly in d same ground I Wil make sure say all ya generations go end inside am before I begin close u and dem with sand grin
for that grave ehn ? Na all your family go end there ...wait how many of una remain ?? No die early carry ladder dey enter one by one and no rushing
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

who are u referring to? undecided

you schizophrenic paranoid rejected unrepentant buffoon like cretinous moronic slowpoke who is an embarrassment to himself undecided

Deranged Australopithecus grin
broda, stephenqueen don talk say you stole his line ...go return am and collect from ya grandfather
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Your moniker sef na insult in Swahili language undecided
I dey laugh in Portuguese grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
Hello everybody.

i intentionally create this here because this romance section is the most visited section of all and we must have came across a lot of bad comments either to your own topic or someone else's topic,in this situation you will be like "if to say my papa na herbalist i go call the guy moniker for sango".

i created a topic here in this same section on thursday and got almost 90% comments as insults,though i ve replied them all in a perfect way and i'm sure it will be a hard hit to them, though there are errors in the writeup but wait,na them dey pay for my subscription ? The link later

The thing is that you can insult only if you can withstand it,as in you will have develop an elephant's skin.Now i say shame on you that insult and later say "silent is the best answer for a fool" when the person replied.you start it so you must end it !!!!

You can win an e-fight even when you are at fault,it depends on how good you are at e-wars.

I'm still undefeated in all my e-fights and i can tell you i'm not always right at first but as the war begins you will be confused about who's at fault,no trick,you just have to counter all his post perfectly and let the people following have some laugh.simple as ABC....

For those of you who are not so good at e-fights,make friends with people you know that throws big punchline here on nairaland and whenever you are in a fight,mention them and they will come to your aid if you are right or wrong,what are friends for ?

Look,me i no dey looku they face !! I go send you home straight.na you go show me the constitution wey dem do for e-fight,
you and person wey no get ear dey fight so e con cut your own ear,no stand like mumu say he nor get ear *my broda my sister find better place cut am .them father wey teach them say mak dem dey insult anyhow,write letter give am *

some go still tell me say error dey my post,nor worry ehn? Me and u go sitdown talk how ya papa buy petrol gimme and if na generator he buy haba? We go talk am na

this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2372087/does-being-funny-ever-get

...bro can u repeat the quiestion..we don't gerrrrit! angry

2 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by stephenqueen: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
broda, stephenqueen don talk say you stole his line ...go return am and collect from ya grandfather
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by ikeepitreal(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
Hello everybody.

i intentionally create this here because this romance section is the most visited section of all and we must have came across a lot of bad comments either to your own topic or someone else's topic,in this situation you will be like "if to say my papa na herbalist i go call the guy moniker for sango".

i created a topic here in this same section on thursday and got almost 90% comments as insults,though i ve replied them all in a perfect way and i'm sure it will be a hard hit to them, though there are errors in the writeup but wait,na them dey pay for my subscription ? The link later

The thing is that you can insult only if you can withstand it,as in you will have develop an elephant's skin.Now i say shame on you that insult and later say "silent is the best answer for a fool" when the person replied.you start it so you must end it !!!!

You can win an e-fight even when you are at fault,it depends on how good you are at e-wars.

I'm still undefeated in all my e-fights and i can tell you i'm not always right at first but as the war begins you will be confused about who's at fault,no trick,you just have to counter all his post perfectly and let the people following have some laugh.simple as ABC....

For those of you who are not so good at e-fights,make friends with people you know that throws big punchline here on nairaland and whenever you are in a fight,mention them and they will come to your aid if you are right or wrong,what are friends for ?

Look,me i no dey looku they face !! I go send you home straight.na you go show me the constitution wey dem do for e-fight,
you and person wey no get ear dey fight so e con cut your own ear,no stand like mumu say he nor get ear *my broda my sister find better place cut am .them father wey teach them say mak dem dey insult anyhow,write letter give am *

some go still tell me say error dey my post,nor worry ehn? Me and u go sitdown talk how ya papa buy petrol gimme and if na generator he buy haba? We go talk am na

this is the link

All I see is some pointless ranting from a bitterly frustrated person. It wasn't worth the while
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:

All I see is some pointless ranting from a bitterly frustrated person. It wasn't worth the while
oboy your father never pay nepa bill o,,,,no dey talk anyhow cus na wetin your mother do before dem break hin one eye
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrCork:

...bro can u repeat the quiestion..we don't gerrrrit! angry
think with your brain not with your cork ,ok ? Quiestion or question ? Which one do you really mean ?
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Chai grin grin grin
baba na you o,,,,dem don dry
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
winetapper:
i see you warming up for coooogar grin
he's very weak,even someone claim he stole his line
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls ... alberto2k the thief who stole lines .... MrCork.... ikeepitreal who keep the madness real..... This guy tear race " benkings" na hin mumu pass.... 2dice the idiot professor .....

Look none of you oooooo,i swear to GOD
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
2dice:
People dey talk money ....some people is talking trash ... E-fight e-war mtcheww ..Oga Seun is Balling ... Ffing your dream girl in real-life tongue ....u dey dere dey do one mumu E-lord...
look,keep trowing dice na your destiny ,,,,..shebi na your father dem show for tv wey e dey do bad thing for goat
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by wiringdpt(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2015
The guy too play mortal kombat cheesy
Tomfrench:
choii shocked FATALITY!!! shocked
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2015
alberto2k:

mumu. . . lines ko, angle ni grin grin
you sha stole ...wobia
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 2dice(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
look,keep trowing dice na your destiny ,,,,..shebi na your father dem show for tv wey e dey do bad thing for goat
oga am in a happy mood .... All I can say is .... When your parent are worthless ... That is when you insult another person parent ... YOLO ... So don't spend it on hate ...

2 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2015
2dice:
oga am in a happy mood .... All I can say is .... When your parent are worthless ... That is when you insult another person parent ... YOLO ... So don't spend it on hate ...
me self dey kampe...na that your worthy parent teach you to dey talk anyhow anywhere ? My guy i no see cutlass ni wooooo.
All this one wey you dey talk so ehn na small pikin talk....go climb that ladder wey your father dey climb when he wan fvck your mama,and do the necessary
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2015
wiringdpt:
or super mario
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2015
I was expecting to see some funny comments or at least, some comments worthy to be called "Insults" but all I've been exposed to on this thread are individuals with serious self esteem issues and a hunger to be an online alpha male undecided

Tbh, this thread has no purpose other than to create an avenue for more insults..And you think they must have learned
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bad mahn! gringrin
keep on following comments
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 2dice(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
me self dey kampe...na that your worthy parent teach you to dey talk anyhow anywhere ? My guy i no see cutlass ni wooooo.
All this one wey you dey talk so ehn na small pikin talk....go climb that ladder wey your father dey climb when he wan fvck your mama,and do the necessary
you were doing fine until your brain left for vacation and it didn't even say bye ... Got no time man ... Whenever your brain is Back ... Come talk to me boy... Till then .... Run along .. Rem. Dis one no be relay race ===============>
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2015
KingMEXX:
I was expecting to see some funny comments or at least, some comments worthy to be called "Insults" but all I've been exposed to on this thread are individuals with serious self esteem issues and a hunger to be an online alpha male undecided

Tbh, this thread has no purpose other than to create an avenue for more insults..And you think they must have learned
from your name i see what you do best "fart" na inheritance and u don do am here again. Imagine kingmexx (mess in style) who crown you gan ? Olori ebi "head of family" ?
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 14, 2015
2dice:
you were doing fine until your brain left for vacation and it didn't even say bye ... Got no time man ... Whenever your brain is Back ... Come talk to me boy... Till then .... Run along .. Rem. Dis one no be relay race ===============>
you are doing normal as a mad man before your grandma curse you ,,,now i can see why the doctor says you can't recover from that madness.the way you take dey eat those papers ehn person go think say na hin dem born you for.but na peak milk so its in you
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 2dice(m): 12:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
you are doing normal as a mad man before your grandma curse you ,,,now i can see why the doctor says you can't recover from that madness....na peak milk so its in you
tongue

1 Like

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 14, 2015
2dice lolzzzzz
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by benkings(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
LEvuls ... alberto2k the thief who stole lines .... MrCork.... ikeepitreal who keep the madness real..... This guy tear race " benkings" na hin mumu pass.... 2dice the idiot professor .....

Look none of you oooooo,i swear to GOD
stop mentioning me in dis ur silly thread ....am a busy person!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2015
benkings:
stop mentioning me in dis ur silly thread ....am a busy person!
lol,what you do that makes you busy is the same thing you re doing when you comment on this thread !!! I don't even know why you come here at first,you think we re giving out money to orphans ??
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by benkings(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
lol,what you do that makes you busy is the same thing you re doing when you comment on this thread !!! I don't even know why you come here at first,you think we re giving out money to orphans ??
its obvious u av signed a convenant with foolishness.
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2015
benkings:
its obvious u av signed a convenant with foolishness.
we ve not pen the deal cos i saw your mum there as a member..so i will never agree to that deal
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2015
wiringdpt:
grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
Hello everybody.

this is the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO]. / Whats The Difference Between A 'white' Wedding And A 'traditional' Wedding? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.