Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... (4754 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / Photo: Man Gets An Attention On Sighting Mannequins Wearing Undies At Boutique / Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
pics
is this your dad's pics Wait o,where the penis ??
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
from your name i see what you do best "fart" na inheritance and u don do am here again. Imagine kingmexx (mess in style) who crown you gan ? Olori ebi "head of family" ?
hahaha Did i get yur heart pumping so fast?
Bushman should be your next moniker. How can you not tell the difference between" Mexx" and "Mess" or are you trying so hard to be funny and insulting at same time?? Pathetic attempt, really.
You really are becoming a legend when it comes to being silly..Being foolish is really becoming a habit for you and with so much ease. Just take it easy, even though stupidity doesn't kill, you may be the first victim!
Go ahead, Be stupid and proud!!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
think with your brain not with your cork ,ok ? Quiestion or question ? Which one do you really mean ?

^^^^CRACKHEAD write 3000 pages without kommma & full stop and then gets upset coz we call him CRACKHEAD.... we juss witness in the life story of a crackhead (no ofeensse) embarassed

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by damseyl(f): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
alberto2k:
Your moniker sef na insult in Swahili language undecided
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
Hello everybody.

i intentionally create this here because this romance section is the most visited section of all and we must have came across a lot of bad comments either to your own topic or someone else's topic,in this situation you will be like "if to say my papa na herbalist i go call the guy moniker for sango".

i created a topic here in this same section on thursday and got almost 90% comments as insults,though i ve replied them all in a perfect way and i'm sure it will be a hard hit to them, though there are errors in the writeup but wait,na them dey pay for my subscription ? The link later

The thing is that you can insult only if you can withstand it,as in you will have develop an elephant's skin.Now i say shame on you that insult and later say "silent is the best answer for a fool" when the person replied.you start it so you must end it !!!!

You can win an e-fight even when you are at fault,it depends on how good you are at e-wars.

I'm still undefeated in all my e-fights and i can tell you i'm not always right at first but as the war begins you will be confused about who's at fault,no trick,you just have to counter all his post perfectly and let the people following have some laugh.simple as ABC....

For those of you who are not so good at e-fights,make friends with people you know that throws big punchline here on nairaland and whenever you are in a fight,mention them and they will come to your aid if you are right or wrong,what are friends for ?

Look,me i no dey looku they face !! I go send you home straight.na you go show me the constitution wey dem do for e-fight,
you and person wey no get ear dey fight so e con cut your own ear,no stand like mumu say he nor get ear *my broda my sister find better place cut am .them father wey teach them say mak dem dey insult anyhow,write letter give am *

some go still tell me say error dey my post,nor worry ehn? Me and u go sitdown talk how ya papa buy petrol gimme and if na generator he buy haba? We go talk am na

this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2372087/does-being-funny-ever-get
Dude come! How old are u? Ermm sorry you get job?
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Dude come! How old are u? Ermm sorry you get job?
i'm 13 !! No but tell your dad i need one
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingMEXX:
hahaha Did i get yur heart pumping so fast?
Bushman should be your next moniker. How can you not tell the difference between" Mexx" and "Mess" or are you trying so hard to be funny and insulting at same time?? Pathetic attempt, really.
You really are becoming a legend when it comes to being silly..Being foolish is really becoming a habit for you and with so much ease. Just take it easy, even though stupidity doesn't kill, you may be the first victim!
Go ahead, Be stupid and proud!!
i wonder why you relate issues here with heart pumping so fast but i'm not surprised when the best of your dad's o'level is E8 in biology,so NOBRAIN should be your surname !! Even your great grandfather finds no meaning to the word "mex" not to talk of when you double the xx "mexx".
I was told your mom died due to no humor in all your dads speakings all day and she lost her life cos your dad is a bad comedian,
seriously i'm close to being crown a legend for being silly but i don't see myself claiming that from your father,and according to what i read he was crowned with so much ease too....
Even though some past leaders were replaced when they re still alive,your dad too may become the first silly king that die with it,
support your dad in the government,be a proud son and be ready to inherit that post !!!!!!!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
i wonder why you relate issues here with heart pumping so fast but i'm not surprised when the best of your dad's o'level is E8 in biology,so NOBRAIN should be your surname !! Even your great grandfather finds no meaning to the word "mex" not to talk of when you double the xx "mexx".
I was told your mom died due to no humor in all your dads speakings all day and she lost her life cos your dad is a bad comedian,
seriously i'm close to being crown a legend for being silly but i don't see myself claiming that from your father,and according to what i read he was crowned with so much ease too....
Even though some past leaders were replaced when they re still alive,your dad too may become the first silly king that die with it,
support your dad in the government,be a proud son and be ready to inherit that post !!!!!!!
Quite an essay...One question, don't you ever get tired of the lame and boring "father and mother" insults?? Its overly stale tbh... undecided
I don't need an epistle or your parents to insult you, you my friend are already an insult to nature the way you look...And to think I once thought you were an emotionally starved cretin, guess I was wrong. You're just another asinine roaming the Internet space of Nairaland.
And errm, Consider this our lil chitchat over if you can't insult w/o including "father this, Mother that" ..Your call! wink

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
i'm 13 !! No but tell your dad i need one
oh really? No wonder! You will have time to respond!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^CRACKHEAD write 3000 pages without kommma & full stop and then gets upset coz we call him CRACKHEAD.... we juss witness in the life story of a crackhead (no ofeensse) embarassed
haba ?? Offence ke ? Now read through what i wrote again and tell me you found no full stop and comma though you will never found what you call "kommma" ,then i will know that the eye problem in your blood.
Man,if no eye stories have teach you a lesson ,what about how your father falls from third mid-land bridge for lagos into that water while pretending nothing is wrong with his eye....now as a children you are here pretending too ,hope to see you join him very soon
.....no offence too bro....
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
oh really? No wonder! You will have time to respond!
i create time just like you will to reply to this ,so simple bro
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
Quite an essay...One question, don't you ever get tired of the lame and boring "father and mother" insults?? Its overly stale tbh... undecided
I don't need an epistle or your parents to insult you, you my friend are already an insult to nature the way you look...And to think I once thought you were an emotionally starved cretin, guess I was wrong. You're just another asinine roaming the Internet space of Nairaland.
And errm, Consider this our lil chitchat over if you can't insult w/o including "father this, Mother that" ..Your call! wink
are you begging me to stop mentioning your father and mother ? Nahhh,i told you already !! What about the epistle a moniker with kingmexx wrote ?? Who wrote that for you ? Him or her ?? Do you really want me to stop what you call lame and boring ?? How is that affecting you .?? You gat only one question for me but i gat many for you !!!!! What brought you here at first ? Are you that addicted to dem silly thread ?? Don't tell me to stop making calls to your dad and mom o though i replaced calling them with him or her here !!
Are you a product from an Einstein anorexic dimwit duo ?? Are you a laid off man who was peregrinating here on nairaland ?
If you consider your mum and dad lame and boring as you stated earlier,kill them all bruhhh
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2015
damseyl:
ehn ehn ?? You still dey book space for third page ?? Aunty why now
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
i create time just like you will to reply to this ,so simple bro
yh! Cmon dude u are already replying the whole nairaland! Saying the same shit Father and Mother- I don't think you have a good parent because if you do yu won't take pleasure insulting others.. Pple like yu will surely come from a polygamous family whr your mentality has bn shattered. Don't put the blame on other's parent... Ok? Am not insulting u am just trying to tell u that if pple are rude to you it doesn't show who you are but who they are don't take it personal remain silent!

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
are you begging me to stop mentioning your father and mother ? Nahhh,i told you already !! What about the epistle a moniker with kingmexx wrote ?? Who wrote that for you ? Him or her ?? Do you really want me to stop what you call lame and boring ?? How is that affecting you .?? You gat only one question for me but i gat many for you !!!!! What brought you here at first ? Are you that addicted to dem silly thread ?? Don't tell me to stop making calls to your dad and mom o though i replaced calling them with him or her here !!
Are you a product from an Einstein anorexic dimwit duo ?? Are you a laid off man who was peregrinating here on nairaland ?
If you consider your mum and dad lame and boring as you stated earlier,kill them all bruhhh
Hehehe You're slow in learning...Anyway, good thing you've eased on the parent ish.. If you trying to Cyber bully someone, you don't need the individual's guardian or parents. If you use that, it paints a picture that you have weak lines and that's not an impression you'll want to give off, would you??
And btw, Wtf is "Einstein anorexic dimwit"?? Do you actually know the meaning of words you use in your sentences or do you just conjure words together because they sound big and hilarious to you?? And how does one "peregrinate" on Nairaland? Pls don't give me the impression I'm dealing with an asinine and a dunce in form of yu
Thanks to yu, everyone has become dumb from reading your posts.. undecided
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
yh! Cmon dude u are already replying the whole nairaland! Saying the same shit Father and Mother- I don't think you have a good parent because if you do yu won't take pleasure insulting others.. Pple like yu will surely come from a polygamous family whr your mentality has bn shattered. Don't put the blame on other's parent... Ok? Am not insulting u am just trying to tell u that if pple are rude to you it doesn't show who you are but who they are don't take it personal remain silent!
you don't think i have a good parent
Unusual for me to be silent in this kind of comments but i'm gon' remain silent now !!!

I keep referring to them,yes !! But am i saying the same thing also?,no !!
I said all on what i wrote that any insult i get i will surely send the poster home straight and if they re man enough they should never bring up a complain cos i will never gave complain to their insults,now they understand what i wrote and still come with an insults ,so should i just swallow what i ve said Had it been we met face to face they will have witness hell bruhhh,why the blame ?
*forcing myself not to talk***
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
haba ?? Offence ke ? Now read through what i wrote again and tell me you found no full stop and comma though you will never found what you call "kommma" ,then i will know that the eye problem in your blood.
Man,if no eye stories have teach you a lesson ,what about how your father falls from third mid-land bridge for lagos into that water while pretending nothing is wrong with his eye....now as a children you are here pretending too ,hope to see you join him very soon
.....no offence too bro....

...u wake up creatin sennse less thread & then u get upset coz u look steeewpid..... Bro, am goin to piss..laters! undecided
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

...u wake up creatin sennse less thread & then u get upset coz u look steeewpid..... Bro, am goin to piss..laters! undecided
you ve been pissing all your life and i can't see why you shouldn't do so again, very very correct,i woke up creating sense less thread even though you double your 'n' in "sense" and still space 'senseless' but brother you should appreciate me for creating a senseless thread cos i do it for you senseless thread hunters !!!!!
see how i floor you here,you really fall your followers hand big time,no matter how you come i will bend your neck and crack your bone !!
Less i forget you end it with "laters" lolz
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
Hehehe You're slow in learning...Anyway, good thing you've eased on the parent ish.. If you trying to Cyber bully someone, you don't need the individual's guardian or parents. If you use that, it paints a picture that you have weak lines and that's not an impression you'll want to give off, would you??
And btw, Wtf is "Einstein anorexic dimwit"?? Do you actually know the meaning of words you use in your sentences or do you just conjure words together because they sound big and hilarious to you?? And how does one "peregrinate" on Nairaland? Pls don't give me the impression I'm dealing with an asinine and a dunce in form of yu
Thanks to yu, everyone has become dumb from reading your posts.. undecided
wait your dad once told me i learn so fast,meaning even if i
learn slowly i'm still faster than him....
Who told you involving guardian/parents should not be
involved ?? Show me the documented constitution for it !!!
Those weak lines pains you remember and if it doesn't,you
will have find something else to say than giving complain. And for the grammar "Einstein anorexic dimwit" search them
on google one after the other and fix the meaning up with
how it was been used !!!
You said "And how does one "peregrinate" on
Nairaland?"" even the class captain of the almajiri college
you attend knows "peregrinate" simply means roaming !!! Thats it mr goat,cos nobody tells me the "asinine" you said is
telling us you live your life "extremely being foolish" which
is the meaning ! Hahaha
LOOK, CORRECTION PLS--even if everyone on this site is t your
back before,your last statement will make everybody TROW stones on you,next time you should watch your words and make sure you direct them all to me alone cos you ve mistakenly call all readers "dumb"
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
nobody to tell me i try small ? Oya gimme likes then
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
you ve been pissing all your life and i can't see why you shouldn't do so again, very very correct,i woke up creating sense less thread even though you double your 'n' in "sense" and still space 'senseless' but brother you should appreciate me for creating a senseless thread cos i do it for you senseless thread hunters !!!!!
see how i floor you here,you really fall your followers hand big time,no matter how you come i will bend your neck and crack your bone !!
Less i forget you end it with "laters" lolz

^^^CRACKHEAD clearly up set!! (no ofeensse) undecided

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
wait your dad once told me i learn so fast,meaning even if i
learn slowly i'm still faster than him....
Who told you involving guardian/parents should not be
involved ?? Show me the documented constitution for it !!!
Those weak lines pains you remember and if it doesn't,you
will have find something else to say than giving complain. And for the grammar "Einstein anorexic dimwit" search them
on google one after the other and fix the meaning up with
how it was been used !!!
You said "And how does one "peregrinate" on
Nairaland?"" even the class captain of the almajiri college
you attend knows "peregrinate" simply means roaming !!! Thats it mr goat,cos nobody tells me the "asinine" you said is
telling us you live your life "extremely being foolish" which
is the meaning ! Hahaha
LOOK, CORRECTION PLS--even if everyone on this site is t your
back before,your last statement will make everybody TROW stones on you,next time you should watch your words and make sure you direct them all to me alone cos you ve mistakenly call all readers "dumb"
I give up on educating schmucks like you..Go ahead, wallow in your pit of foolishness... This our lil chat was fun while it lasted..I tried having a good laugh which was not forthcoming even though you said you're a comedian.. Anyway, stick with the Nairaland troll instead of comedy, I think it is better suited for lowlifes of your kind..

Enjoy your day sir and Hasta luego tongue
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

^^^CRACKHEAD clearly up set!! (no ofeensse) undecided
dem readers saw your life at one ceremony,,,defend yourself on what i ve said,,,i swear laugh wan kill me here with your matter
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
dem readers saw your life at one ceremony,,,defend yourself on what i ve said,,,i swear laugh wan kill me here with your matter

...may I remind u that u created a very dDUmb thread...bro I suggest u be nice to me coz am the only one respondin to yor dumb thread & am the only friend u hav for now.. Goat! undecided

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
I give up on educating schmucks like you..Go ahead, wallow in your pit of foolishness... This our lil chat was fun while it lasted..I tried having a good laugh which was not forthcoming even though you said you're a comedian.. Anyway, stick with the Nairaland troll instead of comedy, I think it is better suited for lowlifes of your kind..

Enjoy your day sir and Hasta luego tongue
you had to stop educating schmucks like me cos you latter discover your student (me) was even more better than you..gbam it suits you to call someone who told you meanings to some words you finds difficult to understand a fool,re you using fool in place of teachers ?? So you gat problem with me being a comedian You dont see it forthcoming and never will you cos when you re told to give 20 example of wild animal,even after cheating you still came up with ""9 antelope,5 lion ,6 tigers"" lol even you yourself will tell me to stop thinking of doing something else apart from comedy if we happen to know each other in real life,,,,i swear on this one !!! That aside most comedians started as a lowlifes and today basketmouth is richer than your generations #gbosaa you said "enjoy your day sir " now i say "endure your headache slave" ,,,,for those who finds "Hasta luego" meaning very hard ,it means -see you soon ....i will finish you
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

...may I remind u that u created a very dDUmb thread...bro I suggest u be nice to me coz am the only one respondin to yor dumb thread & am the only friend u hav for now.. Goat! undecided
lol,you still dey talk ?? Oya take
why "am" "am" ? There is different between *am* and *i'm* ok ??
Now for you to know you re not the only dumb-ass responding ,checkout "kingmexx" ,,,pig
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by MrCork: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
lol,you still dey talk ?? Oya take
why "am" "am" there is different between *am* and *i'm* ok ??
Now for you to know you re not the only dumb-ass responding ,checkout "kingmexx" ,,,pig

...Thanks for derailing yor dumb thread... FOOL!!! smiley

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

...Thanks for derailing yor dumb thread... FOOL!!! smiley
you dont mean that ,lolzzz

you mean thanks for disgracing me publicly ....doom !! Your own life dey my armpit so you pose no threat
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
shey na because dem just free your father as a slave from that small country ? Na hin con tell you say na insult abi,no be hin fault na them wey free am
what is wrong wif u'? Why abuse a man old enough to beget u twice'?it disrespectful. Stop being silly!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is wrong wif u'? Why abuse a man old enough to beget u twice'?it disrespectful. Stop being silly!
respect to them ladies !!!! And whats your say on those throwing insults ?? Jollyjoy ......
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
respect to them ladies !!!! And whats your say on those throwing insults ?? Jollyjoy ......
you cn"t blame those throwing insult,to everytin there is a reason, there are times one cn"t help bt reply with insult either due to what is being posted or maybe being offended ofline so they login here and let it out through insultive post. At other times,some people insult cos it their own way of relieving stress,just knw dat people are here for fun, so fun they get through any means. Aside that who take online stuffs serious?

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz) / Story: My Sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce Part 1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95