Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. (30245 Views)

Step By Step Application Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by prelinctus: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
pcguru1:

Can i send you a PM, so maybe when you get to school we can chat and you can share anything with me, Assignments and curriculum and stuff.
Choi! See coded chyking. I hail o
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
prelinctus:

Choi! See coded chyking. I hail o

lol cheesy seriously am ave asked other NL members, because it's cheaper for me to read her materials because there's no way i can gain access to them because most of this school have a portal which are private.

But seriously guy you funny grin
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by DMilanista: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's life for u bro
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
pcguru1:

Can i send you a PM, so maybe when you get to school we can chat and you can share anything with me, Assignments and curriculum and stuff.

Yes, you can. No problem.
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:

All na type of hustle and dedication.....anything you do should be well done and excellent
But oga i saw u the day u came 4 that nigeria brewery's aptitude test na! hw come u nw own a company that u employ only first class graduates?
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes, you can. No problem.

Thanks Sent
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=pcguru1 post=34732691]

Aren't you glad that the IT industry depends on skills and not a bleeping paper from an institution, I love the IT industry not like the banking industry full of faffers.[/quote. my dear, I thank God for d IT industry....
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by abolajidammy: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
GOOD NEWS!!!
Anyone interested in working as a Freelance Agent or Marketer with a multinational Real Estate and Investments Company that have offices spread across Nigeria; and give you the opportunity of earning commission in millions without leaving your present job/business.
Private chat me Damilare .A. for more details +2348066594912

Your dream of making your first million is now at your door step.
Don't miss out of this opportunity.
You Learn and you Earn.
Damilare (Real Estate and Business Consultant)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-Power: 10 Tips You Need / How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.