Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (42710 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by NaLaugh: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
It appears Nairaland has assumed the role of Buhari's Facebook/Instagram page for today. cheesy
All these picture updates.

Next one would be:

Buhari Accessing Toilet at AU summit (photos)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime
one of the born throway of mama peace found. Keep hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by akoaki(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Still yet to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...

" Still yet " ? Thank you for reminding me of the worst student in my high school english class.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by lingsyp(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
all I know sha is that the true picture will soon image. watching baba-sala movie of the 80's
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

AM WAITING .....FOR THE NEXT WEST GERMANY

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by quiet006storm: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh for the weekend. http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
guy u made me laugh out loud,for real

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by agurza(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]. grin grin grin grin
He will soon say the President of South Africa is ZUMA ROCK
grin grin grin grin
And he will say say South Africa is Rodeshia Island
Our President is still living in the early 1970's, the Daura President President belongs to the museum
grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
well its better for him to make mistakes and be corrected than someone that go there and drink ogogoro and fail to address the Congress even when call upon to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by hansad: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
holicalpha:
This Man has been forced on us.

Wetin person go do.??

I Just Hope he does not Disgrace Nigeria once more.

- VaLar MoRGHULis

Nigeria's lopsided political structure forced the man upon us.
.Until Nigeria is politically restructured democratically, far north of Nigeria which was deliberately favoured by the manner of distribution of the 36 states must continue to impose leaders like Buhari or even worse upon Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by lingsyp(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Late comer, see him teeth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Being an opposition is so sweet. You can chose to see nothing good about the President and you are right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Charity begins at home but Dullard Mohammed believes flying around the world on expensive jet fuel is for the good of the hungry people who voted him to fight their injustice. Now it is clear that this man lied to everyone. Even his nyarinya wears a 10m wristwatch while the hypocrite claims ownership of only 150 cows that defies the laws of biology. In 2019 Buhari's asset will still be 150 cows. No reproduction. We have been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Iman24: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS.CALL 07050606836

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nellybii: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
deor03:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:

I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...

Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...

All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite our high level of poverty and joblessness." Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. "Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. "We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet
into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20. "What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds? "Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our
hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones? "Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty?
I can go on and on. "I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead." This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-
General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

You are definitely daft. What is the relevance of your quote?? So PMB shouldn't attend AU summit again? You this illiterate nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by hendrixxx(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
sai baba
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by lingsyp(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
That job go fit am well well.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by solonazzy: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Still yet to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...
wen reports came out dat buhari isn't in southafrica for d crucial AU meeting as d writer wanted us to note, u all poured out on him...some even asked dey Shuld search his ranch in duara.....nw he's dr, u still hav somethn to say against him.....opposition isn't as easy as it looked wen APC held dat post o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by amuniiopz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
fuccccking bastar.d .....I feel your pain
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice one.

Please Mr. President, help us warn South African citizens not to try their Xenophobia again ooooooo...

Tell them you are now in charge and time for cluelessness of Nigeria has been over since Jonathan left in May 29th

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Zuria(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

grin grin grin You are mad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by millionboi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is dis passport or campaign poster.......evrytin abt dis Govnment is a scam
BackDatAssUp:

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
valmunich:
I can see the old man is already his own minister of tourism undecided
This boy, you don't comment much but when you do...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by spencekat(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
lingsyp:
grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by frisky2good(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bad boy grin

Ezenwammadu:
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
agurza:
well its better for him to make mistakes and be corrected than someone that go there and drink ogogoro and fail to address the Congress even when call upon to do so.
God bless you jare
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ademusiwa3: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by klax(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bosville:
A friend of mine told me Buhari will be better off as a tourist is this true? #Sai PMB

Yes your friend was right. We have tourist president.

Guys pls when I say guys I'm not talking about any apc because they simply represent a correct logic that stand upside down in my own world so pls guys I mean real guys was this not the same jet apc clown were abusing Gej for buying and said he stole money to purchased Or is that plane Air Arik plane Oh sorry I guess GMB should have travel to South Africa on bike or by foot
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by mickyarams: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Still to see the change APC promised ...

Wait till this time next year, then you can judge the man. He is not a magician, even if we had Obama as our President, he can't effect any change in the first 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
lingsyp:
eyaaaaaaa sowie but you have four years or more to go through dis pains,but you can shorten it by jumping into the lagoon tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.