Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (42711 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
holicalpha:
This Man has been forced on us.

Wetin person go do.??

I Just Hope he does not Disgrace Nigeria once more.

- VaLar MoRGHULis
Cos ur king of clueless senseless ex presido have been an embarrassment to us before especially that her wife must everybody be clueless now I see u just been released from the ZOO no wonder u not reasoning so well anymore..u need visit a veterinarian to be sure u reason like human for u to have gud comment about my ever blessed president..Dont envy the blessed or else u will neva be blessed..Long live myself long live PMB long live Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

Ahahahahaahaaa
You funny die. Haba
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by nagoma(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
THE BUHARI 10 WORKING DAYS IN OFFICE:

Most anti-Buhari people think they know better than everyone and that they are imbued with superior knowledge. I have seen reharsh of misinformation and disinformation - a cocktail of uninformed commentaries on what Buhari should have done and what he ought not to have done. Lets do a comparative analysis with other climes where power changed hands. What are the records of such leaders within 10days in office that is more than what Buhari has done. Governance is not about how many people a President can sack. No US President or British Prime Minister or even in South Africa and other African countries get into office and sack all Service Chiefs. It is a Nigerian standard we have come to accept as the norm. Buhari needs proper briefing on security since Jonathan didn't do that for him same goes with the MDAs. Buhari has set world record in 10days in office with his diplomatic shuttles focusing on Security and revamping the economy. He has been to Chad and Niger. He has been to Germany for G7 Summit, sent Osinbajo to Sudan, Hosted Chad Basin Commission Heads of States Summit still on security, off to AU Summit in South Africa. Dealing with oil thieves and already recovered over $3b dollars within 10days. Getting the oil thieves to bring the diverted fuel and other products through the crude swap into the country which is why the fuel scarcity is no longer as bad as it was 3 weeks ago even with the refusal of marketers to import. DSS is investigating NNPC GMD and all the officials and suddenly we are told PH refinery will work by July 30. He has got Salaries and Wages Commission to begin the process of downward review of salaries and allowances of executive, judicial and legislative officers, he has given directive to governors and Prison Service to work to decongest the Prisons, obviously to accommodate some VIP prisoners that will soon join. He has held briefing session with Permanent Secretaries. Lets compare 10 working days of Buhari with other leaders before him and in other jurisdictions to know if he had started well or not. We cant reduce this debate to the narrow and partisan views of those who are yet to recover from their defeat and loss of privileges or those of the self-confessed Northerners and Muslim haters who are wishing that Buhari fails so that they can rejoice and say "didn't we say so." Buhari for me is a symbol of the new beginning true change agents worked for. Our real work is for the progress and greatness of Nigeria. Our loyalty is to Nigeria not Buhari. We will call him out if we need to. Just like I supported Jonathan with the hope he will work for Nigeria in 2010 and i wrote him off before 2011 election i wont hesitate to call for Buhari's head when i am convinced he is not leading well. I am exposed enough to know what good governance is. For now, he is on the right track and gathering momentum. Change Agents must not allow yesterday's men who lost power and their hirelings to dictate the pace. We must guide and defend the change we worked for and make it happen.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Fearcom(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The nomadic President.

If you like use the forum to demand for an end to apartheid and Mandela's unconditional release from Robben Island.

Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

I smell bitterness, resentment, and unresolved anger in the above quotes. If you people had the chance you would strangle Buhari with your bare hands. God won't permit it. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by daclint(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Na only departing and arriving bubu sabi
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by adamskutty(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Hurr?
stfu niggeeer! Ur kind are forever below him and y'all duty is to worship ur superiors cos u are a monkey. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by babardos70: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
What is all these travelling up and down for. It seems the president has not travelled since he was toppled as a military head of state. With all the noice during the campaign, I hope by now this man will be working towards his manifesto. He can send somebody to represent him at the meeting aftrerall AU summit is rubbish , nothing good comes out of it. All there decisions are been dictated to them by the Western GOVT. Most especially the french speaking colonies , they will always take advise from their colonial masters and also report to them whatever is been discussed at the summit.
BUHARI SIT DOWN AND WORK. YOU are getting closer to your 100 days.We are also tired of taking foto foto up and down.
If you did not perform we will Vote you and the APC out. Nigerian are not foolish anymore.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Themandator: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
ademusiwa3:
You can see that on the plane. It is written Nigerian airforce.
Not nigeria air force.

You can clearly see the N ending the Nigerian.

It is like ecomog or ecomil.

It military of nigeria and western nigeria. Is called Nigerian army. Because it is two countries

hope all is well?
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ayoodeji(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
4th country in 2 weeks. GEJ own sef no worse reach dis. Clike like if you know that PMB has spent more time outside the country than inside.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
All these Tanoids will soon get heart attack#cut mr buhari some slack abeg! he has just assumed office
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by bogolobango(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ur fada
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by biltem: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think people should understand why he has to travel. His travelling so far has not been frivolous with large crowd like the previous administration. He need to seek assistance and support of Africa and international communities especially in the area of terrorism, corruptions, and other developmental agenda which include foreign investments. U can count number of entourage he goes with unlike the previous administration.
we need to be serious and be objective in our comments otherwise some people comments on this platform will just be a merely comic. Let ensure our comments or criticism are constructive and not politically motivated to pull down good things.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by jamalchance(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

U want to kill nairalander with laughter abi ... Good one
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by babardos70: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nagoma....

I think you are one his PR. you are saying Buhari have visited here and there, host monkey and Banana, Is that what we voted for. Which money he recover. Let him publish the money you said he recovered. Buhari claimed he doesn't have money for the APC form , we now know that he has a mansion in Abuja couple with his wife wrist watch which you the PR claimed somebody bought for her. Don't celebrate these man too much. Lets keep him on his toes. Jonathan Goodluck pretended to be saint to us prostrating in churches up and down and you all know where he landed us.
I thought Buhari said the presidential fleet is too much let him start selling the unused ones to cater for the masses
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by nagoma(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
babardos70:
Nagoma....

I think you are one his PR. you are saying Buhari have visited here and there, host monkey and Banana, Is that what we voted for. Which money he recover. Let him publish the money you said he recovered. Buhari claimed he doesn't have money for the APC form , we now know that he has a mansion in Abuja couple with his wife wrist watch which you the PR claimed somebody bought for her. Don't celebrate these man too much. Lets keep him on his toes. Jonathan Goodluck pretended to be saint to us prostrating in churches up and down and you all know where he landed us.
I thought Buhari said the presidential fleet is too much let him start selling the unused ones to cater for the masses

So where is that fictitious Buhari's house in Abuja? you believe in rumors ? Buhari will surely salvage Nigeria and he is on the right tract .you can emigrate if you are so much against progress.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZuzuMan:

And I am really disappointed with you for living in the past! Where were you when Mandela was encouraging baba not to give up with his bit to becoming the President of Nigeria, he even sighted himself as an example to Baba! So this your AyoFayoselictic hatred for Baba and FemiFaniKayodistic Stuppidity couple with DoyinOkupictic Foolishness towards Baba will only give you hypertension !!! >: grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by justmi1: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
u be real goat, walahi, laf wan tear my belle
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by mbulela: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
epic comment.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by obinto: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
The next gaffe is only a microphone away. At closer to 80 yrs than 75, what do u expect. I mean he called his vp osunbade. Buhari will provide the most comic relief of all Nigeria's presidents. It will be so bad, we will grind our teeth anytime he gives a speech. Obama really sounds like Osama. Change is here
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by JUBILEE2000: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

mehn!!!! u wickedoooo...pity am small naa..na president him be..oo
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Bifwoli: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oyecute:
Haters will still have something to say !
He's all about pomp and ceremony instead of laser-like focus on issues,hard work and putting more quality time put into confronting Nigeria's myriad challenges and you call it hate?

Yeah,throw your emotions into the mix instead of just looking at cold hard facts...it makes lots of sense coz that's what poverty and underdevelopment is made of.Foolish pride and avoidance of a dispassionate analysis are the building blocks of underachievers and failures.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
adamskutty:
stfu niggeeer! Ur kind are forever below him and y'all duty is to worship ur superiors cos u are a monkey. grin grin grin

If it isnt the Kogi champion and resident tout.

What say ye janjawiid?
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015

adamskutty:

Fearcom:

I smell bitterness, resentment, and unresolved anger in the above quotes. If you people had the chance you would strangle Buhari with your bare hands. God won't permit it. Wicked people

phelps007:

Criminal..Lazy asshole

Pero009:
Your papa is a monkey, you are a baboon while your ugly moma is a chimpanzee....cos u lack basic home training. mumu.

dotune:

Seun and the rest of the Admin. Surely when I joined NL 7 yrs ago, it wasn't this bad. I don't think the ban button works for u anymore perhaps.

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by drake2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Wish I could meet that Lawless Luggard who precipitated this nonsense into existence.

Now, My Naija friends overseas just dey laugh me everyday each time they see these pictures.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Purej: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Why do u people like portraying the IGBOs as being disrespectful. Why cant you just be sensible and respect elders Haba
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ascent(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
holicalpha:
This Man has been forced on us.

Wetin person go do.??

I Just Hope he does not Disgrace Nigeria once more.

- VaLar MoRGHULis

With what our universities and other institutions have become in Nigeria, I am often not suprised with the garbage what most people on Nairaland write. There is rarely proper reasoning, analytical thinking or respect for superior points of others only shouting and rambling like touts or better still children of anger and hunger a la reuben Abati. Because they cant cope intellectualy they resort to religious and ethnic jingoism and insult those old enough to be their grandparents. Many use the blame trade and flaunt cobweb-covered victim mentality yet call for war and hostile seperation. Could contributors please read to enlighten themselves before coming to disply their ignorance for the world to see and disgrace themselves. How many of you can come out boldly to defend what you have written here? You may think you are hiding under a moniker but what if you are exposed tomorrow?
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by KLWL(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
i see an enemy of progress and national development in some of the Igbos. Gbam!
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by adamskutty(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

What say ye janjawiid?
First and foremost, u Biafra beast, anytime u wanna conversate with me, address me as ur master, king, lord, owner or saviour. U will call me master and i will call u friday. grin grin grin grin Now friday, go attend to the goats in the barn.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My lawd.... Dude... I am dead Here.....
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
adamskutty:
First and foremost, u Biafra beast, anytime u wanna conversate with me, address me as ur master, king, lord, owner or saviour. U will call me master and i will call u friday. grin grin grin grin Now friday, go attend to the goats in the barn.

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
adamskutty:

Oboy you get issues Oh.... Can't stop laughing...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by adamskutty(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

What say ye janjawiid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki's Official Potrait ( Photo) / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.