Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (42706 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by deor03(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nellybii:

You are definitely daft. What is the relevance of your quote?? So PMB shouldn't attend AU summit again? You this illiterate nincompoop.

You want me to join you in a spat ? Naa, I don't do such

You need to go and learn etiquette of constructive engagement.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

And I am really disappointed with you for living in the past! Where were you when Mandela was encouraging baba not to give up with his bit to becoming the President of Nigeria, he even sighted himself as an example to Baba! So this your AyoFayoselictic hatred for Baba and FemiFaniKayodistic Stuppidity couple with DoyinOkupictic Foolishness towards Baba will only give you hypertension !!! >: grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Haterz can go and die PMB all the way..
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Bifwoli: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bosville:
A friend of mine told me Buhari will be better off as a tourist is this true? #Sai PMB

He's far more than a tourist,he's on a mission to outcompete Ferdinand Magellan,Christopher Colombus and David Livingstone in exploring the world.Perhaps even exploring the source of Nigeria's fuel shortages and power blackouts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ademusiwa3: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Can those insulting him now see?

Honestly, it will be so wise to keep quiet and confirm an information, before spewing gibberish words here and there.

Much Respect My Number 1 Citizen. God bless your days in Government.

Long Live Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by anonimi: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
deor03:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:

I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...

Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...

All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite our high level of poverty and joblessness." Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. "Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. "We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet
into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20. "What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds? "Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our
hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones? "Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty?
I can go on and on. "I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead." This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-
General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

What more can we expect from HYPOCRITES

#WhereistheChange?
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by stharrykay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime
hahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahaha can't stop laughing
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by peeta89(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
I hane noticed something about PMB he travels out of Nigeria in mostly black attire. That's my observation though...what's ur inference
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by xeeco: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Hahahahaha you no well honestly.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by frisky2good(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
If your president refers to Germany as West Germany, you should have issues with him because it's a sign that there is something wrong somewhere.

afolajohn521:
Do u av issue wit him?
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by scachy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Hahahahah grin grin Omo, u too funny oo
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by valmunich(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

This boy, you don't comment much but when you do...cheesy
grin grin

and you've been quite busy on here today especially on that taking a bow thread.... was gon ask you about that later...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by anataala: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
he was voted by serious minded Nigerians,you can take a cup of acid water to sleep well,because in the next 4 years you must see him, like it or hate it, mr tanoid.
holicalpha:
This Man has been forced on us.

Wetin person go do.??

I Just Hope he does not Disgrace Nigeria once more.

- VaLar MoRGHULis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Aitee1: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Ah don die... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somebody wake me up grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

and you've been quite busy on here today especially on that taking a bow thread.... was gon ask you about that later...
Little bit free today so decided to have fun... cos I don't know when next.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by klax(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
millionboi:
Is dis passport or campaign poster.......evrytin abt dis Govnment is a scam

First class scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
hahaha..He has gotten d power he has bin crying for..Na to show off na...Oga come work o..no b attend talk talk things
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Rawani: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

From a PMB loyalist, this was damn funny grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by valmunich(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

Little bit free today so decided to have fun... cos I don't know when next.
Ohh... I see...

Your comments are seeming sort of controversial today tho'

Btw, I was one of those ghost likers cheesy a glimpse of your controversial side was worth it.... it doesn't come everyday grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by etim20(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Add this photo too I no be Tanoids, na joke ooo NB: Credits to SaharaReporters

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Brightology2:
Ooohhhh God,wen dis bu bu go get sense,mk he do pull him skul uniform na.abi dem swear 4 bubu ni.boooohari change ur cloth
lolz yu funny sha. Dem tell u say na only wan cloth him dey wear?? He dfntly has many of dem, jus same colour.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Fearcom(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
deor03:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:

I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...

Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...

All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite our high level of poverty and joblessness." Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. "Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. "We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet
into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20. "What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds? "Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our
hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones? "Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty?
I can go on and on. "I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead." This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-
General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

He has been President for just TWO WEEKS

It looks like you are under the influence of the Spirit of fault-finding

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
valmunich:

Ohh... I see...

Your comments are seeming sort of controversial today tho'

Btw, I was one of those ghost likers cheesy a glimpse of your controversial side was worth it.... it doesn't come everyday grin
It's just for today, will soon crawl back into my shell tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by igbeke: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Still to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...
You mean you truly voted him?
What were you expecting, Change?
Now you realise you have just been duped.
As for me, I voted GEJ and no regret.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Lol! You people will not kill me on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by steffans(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

This is the funniest thing I have heard today...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Skoopy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

How this alien found himself here beats me.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Ur kind of sense and clues are to be found in ZOO...Keep ranting till lion hit of ur brain...Ode mumu decorated clueless..
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

U no well ooo grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by laffwitmi: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is slow you are right but he is better the clueless...
coolhamid:
Still to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by nagoma(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
The saTANics are dying of envy PMB is working with nations to end terror and change world opinion of Nigeria.

Carry on Baba! Reverse all damage done by the clueless one.

The South Africans waited for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.