Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (42712 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
bogolobango:
Ur fada
Men... Your signature is so on top gear...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by patrickmuf(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime
Even though I'm on the other side of the divide, I find this really funny...You dey craze ah swear...
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Still to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...
I hate when pple like you think and talk this way. All the travel PMB has made is totally justified. Do you expect him not to go to Germany when invited or not to attend the AU submit wen he is the C in C of the most populous country in the Continent. His visit to Niger and Chad were necessary in other to fight BH. For some reasons you voted him sit back, relax and watch Baba do his thing. Am Igbo living Enugu, I campaigned and voted for PMB to the dismay of friends and relations. I hv been called names and I never and won't regret it. I hv just promised them that come 2019 the will join me to vote PMB unless they are blind. Keep calm Buhari is the President

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by pallyking(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

So you are just realising this reality?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by phelps007: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by goodgate: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mooaloji:
Tanoids HTN is real ooo, you can take Amlodipine, vasoprin, Bendro or Aldomet. PMB ride on we day ur back, no shakin
Are you a Doctor? Those Drugs are for hypertension ooo. Maybe Tanoids need them.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
phelps007:

How did you even escape from your cage....
Mad man on the loose

No make me reply you [img]http://www.funnfun.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/typing-practice-like-a-boss.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ochejagabriel: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
EPIC!!!!
Ezenwammadu:

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Oyecute(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bifwoli:
He's all about pomp and ceremony instead of laser-like focus on issues,hard work and putting more quality time put into confronting Nigeria's myriad challenges and you call it hate?

Yeah,throw your emotions into the mix instead of just looking at cold hard facts...it makes lots of sense coz that's what poverty and underdevelopment is made of.Foolish pride and avoidance of a dispassionate analysis are the building blocks of underachievers and failures.
Thank you Deluded fellow ... Sorry, he will not attend AU summit the next time. Yeyenetu
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Horus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by phelps007: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by bmos(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

He is more learned than you.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Hahahahaaahahahahah, guy u dey vex Oooo.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Elueme: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Kia Ezenwammadu, you are a wicked soul.. I almost urinate on my panties because of laugh.. Let's be easy on this DauraDullard now.. I think Tinubu is the problem, very soon he will be nipped.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by holicalpha(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
ascent:

With what our universities and other institutions have become in Nigeria, I am often not suprised with the garbage what most people on Nairaland write. There is rarely proper reasoning, analytical thinking or [/b]respect for superior points of others[b] only shouting and rambling like touts or better still children of anger and hunger a la reuben Abati. Because they cant cope intellectualy they resort to religious and ethnic jingoism and insult those old enough to be their grandparents. Many use the blame trade and flaunt cobweb-covered victim mentality yet call for war and hostile seperation. Could contributors please read to enlighten themselves before coming to disply their ignorance for the world to see and disgrace themselves. How many of you can come out boldly to defend what you have written here? You may think you are hiding under a moniker but what if you are exposed tomorrow?
Oh...so Calling GEJ clueless is okay but calling Buhari a dullard isn't okay.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by makzeze: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
u wicked grin

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by shiki(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
I believe when this your so called tourist presidoo start action, u guys will not start calling him other names
Cos I bliv he will soon start his mission

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by SMGS(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
On his best dress
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by dollarlander: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
He will soon say the President of South Africa is ZUMA ROCK
grin grin grin grin
And he will say say South Africa is Rodeshia Island
Our President is still living in the early 1970's, the Daura President President belongs to the museum
grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

You see, the problem with you Nigeria Southerners is that you base your judgement on the Abokis that you see around you hawking sweet and groundnut. You won't believe that most of those Aboki hawkers may come from Chad and Niger.

The Nigeria Southerners are too proud of themselves and believe they are more enlightened than the northerners and that is where we are wrong. I believe Buhari will put you all to shame by the time we compare performance of the Northern president and the southern president in few years to come.

The GEJ you guys were praising, was the greatest mumu in the history President OBAMA has ever met in his life. He could not believe how Nigerians could have made the worst monkey in Africa President, even though he himself is a monkey.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bosville:
A friend of mine told me Buhari will be better off as a tourist is this true? #Sai PMB

That is Obasanjo style. It is called Diplomacy or playing to the gallery. When you seek the consent of other leaders, you remain in their goods books and the nation suffers.

Ask OBJ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Femistico(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
kennydee05:
Tanoids don get headache.
Buhari please hold this ministry to yourself, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (to re-brand our international image and create international connection) and Ministry of Petroleum Resource (to monitor the cabals' deals).
Na int'l connection we wan chop..abeg all dis travelling day in day out don dey tire person oo...fuel is still #110 for my side...

make he come back and begin work, or what is it gonna show for it on his 100dayz in office...abeg time no wait for anybody
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by ApexTitan(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fearcom:

I smell bitterness, resentment, and unresolved anger in the above quotes. If you people had the chance you would strangle Buhari with your bare hands. God won't permit it. Wicked people

Smell whatever you want. If you can't see this for the joke it was then there is no helping you.
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by adamskutty(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Friday, it seems to me that the best part of u ran down the cracks of ur momma's rotten azz. grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by pinky1974: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2015
coolhamid:
Still to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...

I believe we all know that Mr President is also Human n not a magician, Mr President sit tight pray n work
They are every where o
grin grin
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by suzzy16(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
HOW THIS OLD MAN GO TAKE SPEAK ENGLISH? MAKE EM NO GBAGAUN O!
lol,skinnybabe,re u back on whatsapp
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,skinnybabe,re u back on whatsapp
lol @skinnybabe. Am Nt Yet Bk. If Am Bk, I Wil Let U Knw.
Happy Sunday, Sweety
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by suzzy16(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol @skinnybabe. Am Nt Yet Bk. If Am Bk, I Wil Let U Knw.
Happy Sunday, Sweety
same to u,dear
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by MrKnowitall: 1:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
I am proud to be Nigerian again!

You sure about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.