Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me (1164 Views)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? / He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by ebijimi7(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
good day nairalander i have been dating this gal for 2 years now and am rich bcoz i engage in a network business and am always indoor bcoz i earn with out lifting a finger and when her dad asked me d kind of job am doing i told him but he tagged me internet fraudster that am into yahoo which is a lie and i so much love this gal please people how can i convince this man to allow me marry his daughter
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by sseunth(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
You are rich doesn't mean you are rich.

You are earning online and you are rich....bro go invest ur money somewhere else...atleast you would have something more pleasing that you can tell people.

If she is urs, nothing will stop you from marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
The girl should be the one to help convince her father that you're not into cyber crime. No one can be more helpful than her. She's got a job to do, let her get it done.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Simply explain your job to him in detail. Show him what it entails
You could also tell your girlfriend to explain it to him so he can understand.

Like the guy above me said, just try to invest your money somewhere else so in the future you won't be caught up in this kind of net
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by ZedX6: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
sseunth:

You are earning online and you are rich....bro go invest ur money somewhere else...atleast you would have something more pleasing that you can tell people.

C'est fini. . .

1 Like

Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by Feranchek(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
sseunth:

May God bless the brain he gave you for using it wisely.

What more can I say OP, what do you do with the money you earn online? And how do you think it'll sustain you for a lifetime. Even if it will, I suggest you try to invest in something tangible not to please anyone or to convince anyone, but to be a REAL man.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by ikeepitreal(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
And I was almost sleeping o. What's this na?
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by czarr(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....African parents believe in working hard not smart. if u no de stress yasef, u no be man.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by cyndax(f): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day nairalander i have been dating this gal for 2 years now and am rich bcoz i engage in a network business and am always indoor bcoz i earn with out lifting a finger and when her dad asked me d kind of job am doing i told him but he tagged me internet fraudster that am into yahoo which is a lie and i so much love this gal please people how can i convince this man to allow me marry his daughter
...xo simple ..
engage in a descent and presentable occupation
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by publicenemy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
ebijimi7:

Tell ur girl to convince her father... Marriage is a mutual thing. Both parties try to make it work. Ur girl is closer to her father than you are to her father...if she wants to marry you,she should be able to convince her dad.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by damseyl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day nairalander i have been dating this gal for 2 years now and am rich bcoz i engage in a network business and am always indoor bcoz i earn with out lifting a finger

ebijimi7:
and when her dad asked me d kind of job am doing i told him but he tagged me internet fraudster that am into yahoo which is a lie and i so much love this gal please people how can i convince this man to allow me marry his daughter
so what are you??
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Dude, a man's profession is a man's profession. I think this is a job for your woman. Your prospective father in-law's inherent distrust of the internet isn't supposed to throw you off what you love doing, if you love it that is.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by sarmiie(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2015
czarr:
.....African parents believe in working hard not smart.
if u no de stress yasef, u no be man.

Honestly....if working hard is the key to money, every woman in africa would be super rich.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by julietchic(f): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2015
rich ni, rich ki. I believe in love not only money.
Re: Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me by Chidonc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Impregnate the Dam GIRL and see if her father won't be the one 2 want u 2 marry her

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Evil / Guys Change Up And Come Join Dis Swimming Tutor For Swimming Tutorial / Why Most Guys Feels Bad When They Are Not Able To Satisfy Their Woman Sexually!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.