Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? (4395 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by DuduParaPara: 7:31pm On May 17, 2016
So I was at computer village this morning when I met two ladies (Most likely Nairalanders cos I saw one browsing this forum). I actually went to buy power-bank. Though they came to buy phone(s).

What drew my attention was that one was very pretty (I mean very verrry Pretty) but the other one was "just there".. (I don`t want to use the word UGLY).

I later got to know that the pretty one was very rich but dumb while the "ugly" one was from a poor background but very smart.

She was advising her friend that instead of buying the iPhone she should just pick the Tecno W4 since its cheaper (I later confirmed she was a Nairalander cos we chatted and she told me she heard alot of guys talk about the price here).

I tried to inquire why she was against her friend buying the iPhone and then she told me that they`ve just been posted for service hence her friend shouldn`t buy the iphone yet until they get out of camp cause it might be stolen. She said its better to use N25k to buy a phone and it gets stolen than to use like N200k to buy a phone which might probably get lost besides they`ll almost do the same thing.

While she was saying all these I was lost in thought.

I come reason am, Na true o... that was a wise decision.

That now brings me to the question. If you had to choose, would you marry a strikingly beautiful and very dumb man/woman, or a terribly ugly and extremely smart man/woman?

P.S I told her i was going to talk about it here so I`m not gossiping. I got her consent provided i didn`t disclose her name.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Rhaspody(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2016
Rich but dumb. you can't have it all abeg
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by DuduParaPara: 7:41pm On May 17, 2016
Rhaspody:
Rich but dumb. you can't have it all abeg

Meaning you`re marrying for the money??
What happens when you need advise or suggestion in the house?
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Rhaspody(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
DuduParaPara:

That's why I have my mum. She can advice for africa

3 Likes

Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by saxby(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
Rhaspody:

That's why I have my mum. She can advice for africa

Should I say i`m disappointed or what? SO when you get married you`ll still wait for mummy to advice you on how to run your home??

Indeed its mandatory to grow old but optional to grow up.

@ Topic, I think i`ll go with a smarter partner. reason being that money can finish one day then you`ll be stuck with one kind serious olodo in the house.

I`ll also go with what the friend is suggesting. The tecno W4 is very cheap so when its stolen you won`t feel it much like iphone. Besides the iphone would draw more attention and the Tecno phone is more rugged and can do almost what the iPhone would do.

Unless if she`s just going to camp to show off.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by obiorathesubtle: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
abeg, if she's smart.. She'll talk too much..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Well done sad

I talk too mch cry cry
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by obiorathesubtle: 8:05pm On May 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well done sad

I talk too mch cry cry
shocked aaah.. Baybee.. I'm just joking naaa.. I thought we were betrothed to each other??
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by investigator007: 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Talk too much how?

I think smart ones would know when to talk and when to keep quiet.

Dumb ones will just say everything
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
ugly and smart...but wait oo i will remain single..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
Wouldn't want to choose a slowpoke like me..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
ugly and smart...i dont want to be with a slowpoke abeg

Like poles repel oh, sweery!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Rhaspody(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
saxby:

Should I say i`m disappointed or what? SO when you get married you`ll still wait for mummy to advice you on how to run your home??

Indeed its mandatory to grow old but optional to grow up.

@ Topic, I think i`ll go with a smarter partner. reason being that money can finish one day then you`ll be stuck with one kind serious olodo in the house.

I`ll also go with what the friend is suggesting. The tecno W4 is very cheap so when its stolen you won`t feel it much like iphone. Besides the iphone would draw more attention and the Tecno phone is more rugged and can do almost what the iPhone would do.

Unless if she`s just going to camp to show off.

If you marry cos of money who else will advice you on hw to manage the money if not your parents
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by PunkyV(f): 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
I'd rather be single.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2016
discoprophet:

Like poles repel oh, sweery!
lol...
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:
I'd rather be single.
So you wouldn't choose between the two?
Na oke-anya dey worry you!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by PunkyV(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2016
discoprophet:

So you wouldn't choose between the two?

Na oke-anya dey worry you!

Well I dont want dumb or ugly, so..?
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2016
DuduParaPara:

dats y it is for the money. The money 'll buy counselors for professional advice. Money Everything!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 9:08pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
shocked aaah.. Baybee.. I'm just joking naaa.. I thought we were betrothed to each other??

grin grin better
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by obiorathesubtle: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin better
grin aaah.. The only butter in my milk.. The toothpaste on my toothbrush.. Baybee... I won't joke that kind of play again.. Never ever..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2016
I guess nobody has it all in life
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 11:15pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin aaah.. The only butter in my milk.. The toothpaste on my toothbrush.. Baybee... I won't joke that kind of play again.. Never ever..

The loff of my lies kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by skywalker240(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2016
poor with brains equal riches in d making....
Beauty without brain equal suffer suffer TOTO!

tRUTH
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Africanman123(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
If I need advice I will phone a friend grin cheesy
DuduParaPara:

Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Africanman123(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
True talk.
firstking01:
I guess nobody has it all in life
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Africanman123(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
But @OP these your choices Na die oooo!!!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
Africanman123:
If I need advice I will phone a friend grin cheesy

I will ask the audience grin grin
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
None, thanks embarassed
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by DuduParaPara: 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
None, thanks embarassed

Seriously none

Come on!! You go marry yourself?
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Seriously none

Come on!! You go marry yourself?

I cant stand dumb and ugly...
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by DuduParaPara: 5:50pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I cant stand dumb and ugly...

You can hardly see ppl like us who got it all i.e handsome and smart... tongue

Anyway just manage it like that.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin we wud buy brains joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s / Best Cheap Restaurants on The Island to Visit with your Boyfriend. / What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.