Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi (2262 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? / He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't know about other ladies but I don't pretend when it comes to these things! This guy has been on my case since 2010,we actually attended the same primary school and met years later in university and started dating.First time it happened,i felt like nothing was going on,it was exactly the size of a small lipgloss,and mind u I just started having sex.
Up till now,he's still begging to come back,money isn't the issue as he has a lot but I also noticed he's got a terrible temper,few times he exploded before I had to lock myself in the bathroom. I can't date him and may God forgive me because I can't be cheating on my husband after marriage. Satisfaction is very important, and money can't buy that!!

2 Likes

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by umehmj(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
are you soliciting our advice? cos you don't sound like you are. i confuse

3 Likes

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stop dolling my dear, marry him in court, move to usa with him then do smting to provoke him and afta he hit u, then divorce him based on domestic violence and go away with 50% of his wealth.

1 Like

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by walepinna(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Erm...so what do u want us to advice u on...
1. The small Pipi
2. The Anger
3. Both

Chose wisely as it may affect what the advice will be

2 Likes

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by ucheHapers(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Well then you know wot to do na, just imagine he's broke then zzzzzzaaaaaaaappppppp......
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Kayoski(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Still looking for the moral of this thread just as mourinho is still looking of Chelsea's position in EPL standing..

1 Like

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Gidoka(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's obvious you won't be happy in the relationship.

If you end up with him, you will definitely CHEAT.
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by donbenedict(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Women! Always very confused in life!
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Pheals(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't date him

..U don't need any advice, than this unless U love that hot temper man
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz:
I don't know about other ladies but I don't pretend when it comes to these things! This guy has been on my case since 2010,we actually attended the same primary school and met years later in university and started dating.First time it happened,i felt like nothing was going on,it was exactly the size of a small lipgloss,and mind u I just started having sex.
Up till now,he's still begging to come back,money isn't the issue as he has a lot but I also noticed he's got a terrible temper,few times he exploded before I had to lock myself in the bathroom. I can't date him and may God forgive me because I can't be cheating on my husband after marriage. Satisfaction is very important, and money can't buy that!!
And why do I have to know this? undecided
Sounds like the dough got you pondering, and this right here, this right here is your little way of lying to yourself - that you don't care about his money. Just my honest opinion.

3 Likes

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz which do you think ur happiness would be tied to the more? His money or his di.ck?
Your answer is my subsequent advice.
Thank-you.
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
:Uh...sorry?

do U want Our advice? or you're just gisting Us bout Your life?? you should get A Diary....lipsrsealed

Coz I'm pretty much sure, You just advised Yourself...
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by CaroLyner(f): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
:Uh...sorry?

do U want Our advice? or you're just gisting Us bout Your life?? you should get A Diary....lipsrsealed

Coz I'm pretty much sure, You just advised Yourself...
for reals grin
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
for reals grin
grincheesy
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
for reals grin
grincheesy
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
for reals grin
grincheesy
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by 2sex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz:
i SAID it before... and I WILL say it again, you like SEX ALOT... most of your thread are laced with such aura. Nothing bad about that but you are sending a wrong message out there...

Good luck!
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by jaybee104(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
I guess he dumped u. Maybe this are your consolations
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by TheAziz: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
Stop dolling my dear, marry him in court, move to usa with him then do smting to provoke him and afta he hit u, then divorce him based on domestic violence and go away with 50% of his wealth.
chai u wicked ooo
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think you should leave the guy....you dont love him...you are dating him probably because of his wealth
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by firmy2reign: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
WOMEN.. HAND IF U SEE THAT BIG DICK U WILL STILL FIND NIGGAS WITH MONEY
petkruz:
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
i SAID it before... and I WILL say it again, you like SEX ALOT... most of your thread are laced with such aura. Nothing bad about that but you are sending a wrong message out there...

Good luck!

You opinion has been duly noted.
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by 2sex(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz:

You opinion has been duly noted.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz:

eiyaaa!!
i feel ue pain
send me ur house address i have a solution!

1 Like

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Adaeze003(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Women! Always very confused in life!

But can you categorically state how she's confused now?

1 Like

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by donbenedict(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaeze003:

But can you categorically state how she's confused now?
categorically wait for me
Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Even misspicy will agree that that's not a trade off one can make grin

OP please run as fast as ur legs can carry u

1 Like

Re: He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi by xest(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
as u wish ur fellow man so shall it happen to u. Amen

(1) (Reply)

This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only / No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. / What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.