Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me (1740 Views)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
well it happened like this. my girl call me this morning and asked me how was my night. then I replied that how was I supposed to know I was sleeping. she ended the call angrily since then she hasn't been picking my calls. please have I erred in anyway?
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by missbronzy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
no
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
thanks. females can be funny at times
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by 2dice(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Your gf is below 22years? ....op don't lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Princecalm(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
It seems you are always bringings words of argument between you guys else that should have been something close to a joke.
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by czarr(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
....loool,my broda na valid question sha... buh she no get sense of humour?
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
the thing is dat I have this huge sense of humour and i joke around a lot but she called to discuss a very sensitive issue to her so it got on her bad side
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
No offense, but both you and your girlfriend are acting like kids.
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Betanwa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sorry
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by misspicy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
alexistaiwo:
the thing is dat I have this huge sense of humour and i joke around a lot but she called to discuss a very sensitive issue to her so it got on her bad side
How will u crack a joke in this type of situation,u r just an insensitive jerk..
if i were ur gf i will dump ur sorry ass
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by popeferd(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mood swings! It's common wit girls. She'll get ova it

pls, do check on my siggy and....... You knw d rest!
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
misspicy:

How will u crack a joke in this type of situation,u r just an insensitive jerk..
thank God u arent my gf then. this d kind of attitude dat makes guys keep off from gals like u. too mean
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by wenson(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
A girl did dat 2 me buh ah didn't take it dah serious
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Apologize and let her be......u probably got on her bad side.
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by boynigeria(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
she will still come around, leave her be, u got on her nerves
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Trut(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP, You erred, call her and apologise.
Meanwhile, read the text below

Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Adaeze003(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sense of humor... fery fery imporant...

Anyhoo... maybe she woke on the left side of her bed.
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
2dice:
Your gf is below 22years? ....op don't lie ooo
It doesn't av to do with her age rather dere relationship with one another....if its really cordial nd dey joke a lot, she wouldn't get angry like that.
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by 2dice(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

It doesn't av to do with her age rather dere relationship with one another....if its really cordial nd dey joke a lot, she wouldn't get angry like that.
Age and maturity matters my friend ... You hardly see a mature lady do such ... She is still young ...*the younger they are ... The more dey get confuse*
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
she admitted to overreactting. it is settled
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhahah

She has a poor sense of humor!
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuhdG:
Buhahah

She has a poor sense of humor!
If I said that to my gurl, she'd laugh hard
**OMG I love the sound of her laugh!
ROMELU AND LUKAKU
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
alexistaiwo:

ROMELU AND LUKAKU
?
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
MuhdG:
?
LOL
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
misspicy:

you wan show urself abiii? Hw many u don dump before I met u..
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
misspicy:

girls be coming here and forming 'I'll just dump your sorry ass' but ib reality they always their guys to hold on in the relationship
Re: Help!!!!!!! Girlfriend Really Mad At Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
TRUE talk. gals forming dat attitude are d ones who take shit from their boyfriend wella

(1) (Reply)

Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / How Can I Overcome This Temptation? / Single Girls Beware Of Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.