Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can I Overcome This Temptation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Overcome This Temptation? (1738 Views)

Can He Survive This Temptation?? / Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Popflair(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2015
All I need is ur advice.......a qel nd I av bin frnds 4 a year+ now nd we bleeped a dozen times without protection actually nd av bin lookinq 4 a way to stp diz cus she knws moi gf as I her, thrh our bleepinq ish I contacted a disease 4rm her buh we ar both cured nd since den I av bin avoidinq her nd d only fin dat will brinq us 2qeda now is camp cus she is aware I will b cominq arnd nd we all qonna stay 2qeda as a chech member.....now d fin z if we finally meet in d camp, she will do all wah she can to tempt me into doinq all we used to do in d qone days......what suld I do?? Ur advice pls
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by jomoh: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe you should write in English first

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by podosci(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2015
I thought it was sleep that was disturbing my eyes....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by DTOBS(m): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2015
jomoh:
Maybe you should write in English first
Lollll....the guy dey murder English in an unusual manner.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by DTOBS(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2015
My guy,kindly report yourself to the authority of ur church. Seek forgiveness from God and flee from the devil

I guess u re an rccg member?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Johnnoah1st: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Popflair:
All I need is ur advice.......a qel nd I av bin frnds 4 a year+ now nd we bleeped a dozen times without protection actually nd av bin lookinq 4 a way to stp diz cus she knws moi gf as I her, thrh our bleepinq ish I contacted a disease 4rm her buh we ar both cured nd since den I av bin avoidinq her nd d only fin dat will brinq us 2qeda now is camp cus she is aware I will b cominq arnd nd we all qonna stay 2qeda as a chech member.....now d fin z if we finally meet in d camp, she will do all wah she can to tempt me into doinq all we used to do in d qone days......what suld I do?? Ur advice pls
to avoid the temptation pls kindly do as shown below b4 d camp date.

Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Gurgle(f): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2015
but the strange thing is that he wrote the title of the thread in perfect Ingrishi

anyway just keep avoiding her. however if you do end up sleeping with her again (you shouldn't) please use protection since you say you already caught a disease from her last time
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Captainswag225(m): 1:11am On Aug 07, 2015
be a man and say no to her.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Popflair(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
DTOBS:
My guy,kindly report yourself to the authority of ur church. Seek forgiveness from God and flee from the devil

I guess u re an rccg member?
............tnx bro......will do jez dat

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Sinbad2007(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
It still baffles me why a grown up man would take the risk of banging a girl he's not married to without condom. Anyway OP there's nothing to fear. At most you'll contract HIV, gonorrhea staphylococcus, or any of their family members
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Teophilus96(m): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by AlienStar: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Popflair:
Trash!!

quit lies!
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by libertyfather(m): 2:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Iranu! Abacha!! for camp again?
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Go to third mainland bridge,enjoy your dive into the lagoon
You wan dey straff for camp angry,just carry knife cut that dangling restless thing
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by grad2012(f): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Make sure you don't stay alone with her anywhere and den seriously on camp ground things like dat shudnt be runing through your head pls.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by IamLEGEND1: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2015
so you mean to tell me the girl gave you herpes and u still dey jonse for her package?

and abeg, correct ur gbagaun na.....

i had to read that shít like 5 times before i understood what you were saying.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by DharmyYinks: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2015
For camp ground and u stil ve dat kinda tot. U wanna see God's wrath in His Holy place.

Bros, b4 u go to camp just go for deliverance first, I think MFM can hlp with dat. And make sure u avoid her at camp lyk u re tryin to avoid anoda infection.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Temptation? by DharmyYinks: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Guy, u re a Christian and u go to camp.Didn't ur Bible tel u not to involve in fornication

(1) (Reply)

Finnaly, Quit Masturbation After 10yrs!!! / Igbinedion Guys / Usher Caught Staring At Kim K's Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.