Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53606 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

grin grin grin grin
The moment I finished quoting you, I decided to check through the thread and I found out I wasn't even the only one who confirmed ur Wowoness. My God, only you? grin

But why Ar u attacking me na? Am not broke, I was only been sincere with you, abi I made a mistake ni?
*Clicks on her profile again to check her DP*
But you are still the same ug.ly Lady I checked the other time na grin What's my offence grin

My profile pic? What about it? U got prob with that?

There are different categories of ugliness, some girls can still be ugly but u can still manage to make some comment about them one way or the other, but the fact that you Are Ugly, u look dirty, u don't even know how to package yourself and look good, you dont know what fits u, coupled with the fact that they axed your face when you were little. U must be one of those local smellos who had the opportunity of attending school and now u are beginning to pass your boundary? Ara Oko. Dhurr grin

Ug.ly girls sha, they hate the ugly truth. But why?! Despise from tagging my moniker once more pls. grin

broda u made my day....hahahahahaha
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Guy I don't depend on a guy for anything, besides I'm the shy type with lil pride

how i wan take knw....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

She's not ugly
na ur opinion against a thousand......she fine pass u??
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

na ur opinion against a thousand......she fine pass u??

Hahahaha, I worwor no be here
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Hahahaha, I worwor no be here

swthrt see d truth na fine gurls de always dey say dem worwor...but woorworious creatures like dat ur friend na dem dey always form levels and say them fine....so i kne ur type fine gurl....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Ekii(f): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

You should go through their mentions before you criticize me...
I don't wanna insult.

Dearie,i get that you said your own mind but I think you should change your mindset about your idea of a broke guy. You are young and can't afford to make mistakes early in life. A guy can be extremely broke today and be extremely rich tomorrow. Its all a matter of time,hardwork and the God-factor. If you ask your mum,she would tell you that your dad was not wealthy when they met but along the line things changed. People are saying all sorts of things about you and you can't blame them. Your dp gave them a different opinion that's contrary to your rejection of broke guys. Yes,we all want better life but try to be more understanding of the fact that rich guys go for rich girls and so,you ought to be able to bring something to the table on your part. Also understand that,if you are not working to become an independent lady,no guy will take you seriously. Its will be a matter of time before he moves.

If you eventually marry a wealthy guy and somehow he becomes broke,will you leave because he's broke? Watch your utterances dear,not every girl is fortunate to date or marry a rich guy but with your support and prayer,your broke guy will become somebody. My cousin married what you call a "church rat" but today that "church rat" is a big shot. You don't want to know how he spoils her with cars and vacations here there just because,she stood by him even though she was a first class graduate with a great job and had better suitors. Be wise and ask God to direct you in all that you do.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, no lady is ugly

dat one na wash we ladies dey take cover for their friends.....e be like make i say all guys have 6packs.....u go gree?!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ekii:

Dearie,i get that you said your own mind but I think you should change your mindset about your idea of a broke guy. You are young and can't afford to make mistakes early in life. A guy can be extremely broke today and be extremely rich tomorrow. Its all a matter of time,hardwork and the God-factor. If you ask your mum,she would tell you that your dad was not wealthy when they met but along the line things changed. People are saying all sorts of things about you and you can't blame them. Your dp gave them a different opinion that's contrary to your rejection of broke guys. Yes,we all want better life but try to be more understanding of the fact that rich guys go for rich girls and so,you ought to be able to bring something to the table on your part. Also understand that,if you are not working to become an independent lady,no guy will take you seriously. Its will be a matter of time before he moves.

If you eventually marry a wealthy guy and somehow he becomes broke,will you leave because he's broke? Watch your utterances dear,not every girl is fortunate to date or marry a rich guy but with your support and prayer,your broke guy will become somebody. My cousin married what you call a "church rat" but today that "church rat" is a big shot. You don't want to know how he spoils her with cars and vacations here there just because,she stood by him even though she was a first class graduate with a great job and had better suitors. Be wise and ask God to direct you in all that you do.
tnx madam....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teeboy22:
You blocked me on whatsapp

U fnk i care?

I dnt give a dam..okay!..

Agarawu23, Herex sent me text msg saying I blocked him. I didn't block you, I only removed my pix. we've been talking in the group but you decided to sound your trumpet here. I'm angry with you for doing this.

Cc: Aminat508
Loomer
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teeboy22:
You blocked me on whatsapp

U fnk i care?

I dnt give a dam..okay!..
that's a private issue I think undecided
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Agarawu 23, Herex sent me text msg saying I blocked him. I didn't block you, I only removed my pix. we've been talking in the group but you decided to sound your trumpet here. I'm angry with you for doing this.
that's what they don't understand. And I don't think here is the right place for such discussion undecided
I don't know why you guys are doing like kids undecided
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Who wowor?

Me
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Me

Says who
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Agarawu23, Herex sent me text msg saying I blocked him. I didn't block you, I only removed my pix. we've been talking in the group but you decided to sound your trumpet here. I'm angry with you for doing this.
Brito John
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ekii:

thank you, kind can rarely be found....am chisom anyway
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
that's what they don't understand. And I don't think here is the right place for such discussion undecided
I don't know why you guys are doing like kids undecided

the thing tire me, na bad network
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=profojah post=34833874] [size=12

Meaning? pls modify
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ekii:

God bless u sis
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maser:

You really do sound like a runs girl. Warped values! All your comments reek of it even your pix. You'll probably discover too late that true success doesn't come by running after the rich. That's how some of you miss your luck in life. The big things of life come in small packages and the greedy lot always miss them.

Ask Mama Peace who GEJ was when they met. Ask Michelle who Obama was when the met.

In your mind, they were broke niggas!

You failed to mention those that never succeed.Talk about the folks you don't see on TV.Not all things eventually fall in place.As for calling me a runs girl,you are very stupid!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

She's not ugly
LOL...what kinda figure of speech is that?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by sinaj(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
lefulefu:

and with words when he says i love u the naija girl will reply thus: 'na love i go chop?' grin
and when u say action u mean by spending money abi? grin

lol
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

I had the experience with you
lols...u knw its not true
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Alejhandro:

lols...u knw its not true

We did, remember? you were so broke
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:
LOL...what kinda figure of speech is that?

Make una leave the Lady alone
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by amakaffy: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Omo T are u from ibadan?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by funlord(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

Op! The answer 2 your threads question is "with a big _dick and superstar sex"! Any woman that receives these 2 tins will be glad even if he is" poorer than a church rat"! She will find a way 2 manage! Gbam!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why una dey attack omotayor? cheesy
Guys dey vexxxxxxxxx for this thread oooooo.
Na by force to straff poor man again? grin grin grin.
The worst thing be say na thier priccck dey big pass. grin grin

LIFE IS NOT FAIR MEHN! !!! Buhahahahahhahahaa
This girl u funny die...haha cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

We did, remember? you were so broke
Hahaha...when? pls remind me
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

You failed to mention those that never succeed.Talk about the folks you don't see on TV.Not all things eventually fall in place.As for calling me a runs girl,you are very stupid!

sis lemme paraphrase wat mitchel obama said "if he was anything today it was cos i stood by him" remember she had oportunity of marrying a rich guy who had a big nice eatry....while obama was then busy being broke....if ladies can judge guys buy their efforts to succeed and their zeal to work hard...we wil av less hrt brks n av more guys who love for real....there will be guys who will nt be faithful after all dat sha....bt alot will be....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.