Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53530 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by frakdon(m): 5:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Fvck yu too... If yu want money go to work...

Ole.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2015
rezy15:
A broke guy should try his best. If the broke ass girl that notices he's broke and cant understand, let her take her broke ass self out of the equation. Tired of girls that can't afford suya in their father's house demanding such from a guy that's not their husband as a criteria for staying in a relationship. What is she bringing to the relationship other than her body that can be bought for a can of icecream elsewhere sef? Frakking gold diggers posing as girlfriends.

And they want feminism most girls are confused everyone gets broke there's no exception. In my case I always told them hey am broke so if you want to talk a walk out or bone me the floor is open because I ain't got time to lie to nobody. But then again never had issue though maybe because they saw the type of person I was someone addicted to working and always doing stuff. Left to me I think guys should hustle more and stop focusing on relationships in my experience relationships hold you back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.
my dear u r right! Dnt mind all dis small small boys and girls without experience. The fact is, datin anyone who is broke wether boy or girl is wrong! If u r rich and okay pls date urselves, and if u r broke and poor pls kindly date urselves! #catch ur kind
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by niceguy7(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
See her mouth..... grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Spells(m): 5:44am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
i feel so much pity for u when u say fvck broke niggas... *y give a bitch ur hrt when she rather has a purse*
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jerome4u(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:
Money can't buy love but broke guys are annoying sometimes. I'm not saying its wrong to date a broke guy. They are always insecure about the relationship and keep accusing the lady of cheating.

My opinion
Are u talking frm experience
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nonywendy(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Beesluv:

Tell her you forgot your wallet at home
This guy is truly one of d broke nigga ass
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by babykaydee(f): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Some broke guys I know have an inferiority complex. They always have These mood swings. Especially if you say hi or meet with your (male) friend.,who is "not broke" #experience.... though some are exceptionally loyal.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by egbaguy: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
heart ke loun loun.. Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness... what is their use without money only money speaks.
chai.....see future mothers!!!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Onajevwe(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2015
No money no honey...

That's life's reality.

A broke dude should be more concerned about getting a job than keeping a girlfriend. No matter how much love you show her (verbally mostly), she's gonna do an Usain Bolt on you at a later time if you're not financially secure.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by egbaguy: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2015
These girls sef.......do u people knw it takes just a second for a 'brokeguy' to become 'unbroke'? What if the guy has gotten potentials? I aint talking about lazy ass guys oooo.... Guys and money sha!!!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by watchindelta(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2015
as long ugly girls exist dey must be a broke guy.. fvck u ugly girls...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by mrkel(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2015
As my Bayelsa friend will always say back then in school: "the boy is good, the boy is good, you must show working". Meaning to get a girl and keep her under your government you must invest in the relationship by showing visible working. The truth till remains that money is the lubricant that oils every relationship to the path of sustainability.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jaybee3(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Time is a precious commodity so give it to her in abundance

Loyalty being rare should also easily come natural to you

Your relatiosnhip should be based on Honesty and Integrity
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by olajosy: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Senjo:
Moni is d only key to ur heart.

Don't worry,u shall av d moni bags at ur doorstep just as u wish grin
Plenty of sex and romance may just solve dat jamb question!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by olajosy: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

Plenty of sex and romance may just solve dat jamb question
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by khalhokage(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

***-----**********************************-*------ Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern, fvck broke niggastongue
lol, see person wey dey talk dis thing sef, nawa.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jimmy101231(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Have taking your virginity you are mine forever...Bleep poverty broke guy no need girl friend
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by sinaj(f): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2015
chaxking:
but u are not a guy or do are u?

isnt it obvious frm my profile dat m a gurl
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Zeze06(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na stupid guy!
For 8:30 am him dey toast woman??
A jobless graduate! Wey even me wey be woman dey comot from house go hustle money those times.No make me vex thus night ooo angry

gals funny o, na so one gal embarrass my guy one sweet morning, d guy vex come meet me lay me pass, say d gal like money too much make I help am treat her bleep up cheesy

I bleep d gal so tee my guy believe, com dey mock d gal cos shi shi I no give her grin
Gals are vewi funny cheesy cheesy
but I later felt bad bleeping my guy's gal just cos he's broke, she's always lusting after me each time she sees me, am very sorry pls. ..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by romeoetin(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Beesluv:

Strolling..... it doesn't even require transport fare
grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Mehn...so many broke guys heregrin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Maser: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na broke guys sperm strong pass. grin grin grin.The problems go just dey follow them like winch. grin grin.What else to ease their pain? Na to dey fuccck morning afternoon and night from silly gF's wey no get level at all Na.

You really do sound like a runs girl. Warped values! All your comments reek of it even your pix. You'll probably discover too late that true success doesn't come by running after the rich. That's how some of you miss your luck in life. The big things of life come in small packages and the greedy lot always miss them.

Ask Mama Peace who GEJ was when they met. Ask Michelle who Obama was when the met.

In your mind, they were broke niggas!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by moshould(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Use ur agbo opa-eyin constantly,and make sure u dey Bleep her well if she wan leave u, she go remember say u be jack...she go consider d ponron...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by escobar07(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Since your options are limited, just tell her you love her.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by massayo: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2015
another jamb question

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Money makes love sweeter....a poor man shouldn't be romantic
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Yes strolling, singing for her, doing chores with her, calling her out to go listen to a life band (not necessarily expensive), kissing her like kilode, making her feel secured with her insecurities...plenty. Loving is not a rocket science, u are either in or out as finance is only an addendum.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by desmondDessi(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Broke niggas have gf,they even cheat and get away with with...... its all base on packaging
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Not being able to buy Suya is extreme abeg....but sometime, your babe knows you aint working oh and you still do stuffs like take her to see movies, buy her chicken and chips lol, buy her lunch and dinner at times, calling her everyday, one morning she wee just say I want Iphone 6!!?? Na me born you?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.