Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53533 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Broke guY's dey borrow condom
Broke guys dey quick give woman belle.
THE ONLY REASON I WOULD DATE A BROKE GUY NA IF I DEY MOUNTAIN OF FIREEEEE cheesy grin.
So I no go fit Bleep am, so him go frustrate more! grin

Broke guys will put all their frustration on top toto. cheesy
But sometimes it's good to be really broke and understand how this world works and being broke has levels too.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Some guys hate the truth, like the one that is asking me silly questions on this thread.

Lol! What do you expect nau. Repudiating truth has never dispel it. One doesn't have to admit an actuality to validate it.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
But sometimes it's good to be really broke and understand how this world works and being broke has levels too.
some people are broke some times na, it's normal.
But the one's wey dey broke all the time be d wahala. grin grin grin
I don't take such guys serious oooooo.FOR WHERE? THEIR LOVE TALES NA EAR ACHE.OONCE THEIR HAND TOUCH SMALL MONEY, NA THAT TIME THEIR CHARACTER DEY S HOW.

As for the bolded. Frustrated sexxxx? ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

Onye eze, if guy no beg and suffer for ikpu dem no go understand women nau. One babe go just use love dey manipulate am. But if women show you pepper when broke and after life come better any babe wey use that love trick on you na with one eye you go dey look am. And you mah sef, no go too value toto again as na you sef go run. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The same way most rich guys can't date or marry broke and jobless girls who will end up as liabilities for them, have you wonder why millionaire sons marry millionaire daughters so in as much as a guy need to hustle to be rich a girl should be left out because most rich people have no regard for poor people. So don't think as a girl without having any value you are entitled to a rich guy by default.

Everybody should have a choice.Rich still marry poor.Some rich guys don't like the disrespect from rich gurls. I am part of my society too, I also observe.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

some people are broke some times na, it's normal.
But the one's wey dey broke all the time be d wahala. grin grin grin
I don't take such guys serious oooooo.FOR WHERE? THEIR LOVE TALES NA EAR ACHE.OONCE THEIR HAND TOUCH SMALL MONEY, NA THAT TIME THEIR CHARACTER DEY S HOW.

As for the bolded. Frustrated sexxxx? ? grin grin grin grin
Well, the highlighted usually happens when a woman sticks to a broke guy despite all the red signal that this guy will dump them the moment he starts seeing little cash.
So, you can't blame these category of guys for not maintaining the status quo when they suddenly found their mojo. cheesy

They must hit any Congo wey mumu enter their corner. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Onye eze, if guy no beg and suffer for ikpu dem no go understand women nau. One babe go just use love dey manipulate am. But if women show you pepper when broke and after life come better any babe wey use that love trick on you na with one eye you go dey look am. And you mah sef, no go too value toto again as na you sef go run. grin
Na so na. grin

You go come dey look toto say chai! See me see toto. cheesy

Bad guy. grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, the highlighted usually happens when a woman sticks to a broke guy despite all the red signal that this guy will dump them the moment he starts seeing little cash.
So, you can't blame these category of guys for not maintaining the status quo when they suddenly found their mojo. cheesy

They must hit any Congo wey mumu enter their corner. grin

That's y you see gurls dating for the money.Congo must everly dey na 500 naira ashina still dey. Some are lucky enough to see very neutral babe wey just want the straff! To those broke guys wey dey still see that kind food, Cheers! grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by fexyrich(m): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
czarr:
......why date if you are broke?
there are so many gals willing to be friends with benefits,have fun,fvck dem!

....when hustle done dey pay naim you fit reason dating.
I don't give into societal pressures!
I see some girls saying f.cck broke guys,these are the hungry bishes you should avoid with or without the money.

thank me later.
Any girl who says Bleep broke guys is a hungry gold digging bitch ass girl and any man both rich or broke must avoid such girl cos she is all about the mony..Fake girls every where since 246 bc embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by fexyrich(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2015
fexyrich:
lipsrsealed Any girl who says Bleep broke guys is a hungry gold digging bitch ass girl and any man both rich or broke must avoid such girl cos she is all about the mony..Fake girls every where since 246 bc embarassed
That's why as we guys make mony its hard to settle with one girl cos u just av this consciousness that they are all there cos of the mony..Every man must work hard to avoid dis insults frm ladies and put them where they belong..

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na so na. grin

You go come dey look toto say chai! See me see toto. cheesy

Bad guy. grin

No be small see me see toto. Na person wey woman never frustrate go dey fall mugun with love. I dey tell guys for this forum every time say dem no need love to enjoy and have a blasting relationship. Say just make d money love must show and dem think say I dey kolo. Who still need love to bang toto nau. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's y you see gurls dating for the money.Congo must everly dey na 500 naira ashina still dey. Some are lucky enough to see very neutral babe wey just want the straff! To those broke guys wey dey still see that kind food, Cheers! grin grin.
Honestly , being broke at a particular age is not a pleasant thing at all and if you don't watch it , it affects your spirit and completely take over your emotions and the way you relate. But the sun will always rise on the other side of the horizon with a little extra planning and effort instead of waiting for that white collar job you studied for until ya ass became red.
Sit down and ask yourself how can I be broke in a country of more than 200million people and a virgin economy like we have in developing nations like Nigeria.
Just start something no matter how ridiculous .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Everybody should have a choice.Rich still marry poor.Some rich guys don't like the disrespect from rich gurls. I am part of my society too, I also observe.
The same way a broke dude have a choice maybe the jobless guy you met sees you as his choice, rich girls do marry poor guys and even help them to get rich. The guy you met poor yesterday maybe richer than the rich guy you met today it is all about the dream but most time the way you girls downgrades broke guys gives no room for reconsideration. Most rich guys I know who suffers a lot when they were poor in the hands of girls never take girls as anything especially the poor ones, most marry rich and hard-working ladies after messing up with the poor girls. Nothing is better than an independent lady not one who see relationship as a gateway out of poverty. It is a matter of choice as you said, some people makes wrong choices and others have no choice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2015
fexyrich:
That's why as we guys make mony its hard to settle with one girl cos u just av this consciousness that they are all there cos of the mony..Every man must work hard to avoid dis insults frm ladies and put them where they belong..
Exactly but as time goes on , you can't help but fall for one that will spend that your money and you won't see anything wrong in it - But she must earn it anyway.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be small see me see toto. Na person wey woman never frustrate go dey fall mugun with love. I dey tell guys for this forum every time say dem no need love to enjoy and have a blasting relationship. Say just make d money love must show and dem think say I dey kolo. Who still need love to bang toto nau. grin
Na so na.
Upon say you hold the sef den go wan force commitment for ya head. grin

Guys dey for trouble sha - Abeg make boys wey hold am dey yansh dey go , Na dem go taya.
Something wey be say our papa dem no fit end am , Na we wan conquer am? grin
I hope you're aware that this problem isn't only peculiar to Nigerian ladies alone sha.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by clovislouis(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

get urself a broke guy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 16, 2015
By giving her a french kiss and sucking her tongue.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2015
And who says a guy should be the one spending on his girlfriend....

For all I know and care about...your are my girlfriend,simply because you love me,my company and the mutual love I have for you too...

I only spend on girls that are sluts and side-chick,who only sticks with me as long as the contracts last...

My girlfriend have parents,let them do the needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2015
O boy whether rich or poor,man Wey go cheat dey cheat.Better to have a "brokeless" cheat than niggar Wey stil dey broke yet dey chase woman up and down.In the former's case,na even women dey do more of the chasing sef.No be to get one akpako Wey go wear over stretched singlet with over washed boxers waka comot go find free kpekus outside. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Any girl who date a guy for money is cheap and can yansh a dog for a dollar.Go and work.classless

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Chai! I've never seen you say such before...can't believe you're the one that typed this. I always look up to your comments but this one get k-leg
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

But the same attitude has also subtly led a lot of girls into light prostitution.

Because the money bags will throw in some money just to make you open those legs anytime he wants them open and before one can yell Jack Robbinson you're digging anything with some cash to spare and the consequences is something we can't really quantify as the entire society gets to pay the price someday with the usual ills that is associated with such habits ,though this is what is usually obtainable in any capitalist driven system coupled with democracy.And it will continue like this unless the society redefine itself and that is very hard to achieve in our world that is fast becoming a global village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
O boy whether rich or poor,man Wey go cheat dey cheat.Better to have a "brokeless" cheat than niggar Wey stil dey broke yet dey chase woman up and down.In the former's case,na even women dey do more of the chasing sef.No be to get one akpako Wey go wear over stretched singlet with over washed boxers waka comot go find free kpekus outside. grin
Chai! grin grin grin

See as you dey finish us for here angry
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2015
kevinberry:
And who says a guy should be the one spending on his girlfriend....

For all I know and care about...your are my girlfriend,simply because you love me,my company and the mutual love I have for you too...

I only spend on girls that are sluts and side-chick,who only sticks with me as long as the contracts last...

My girlfriend have parents,let them do the needed

Mr man! what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2015
the question is what do we mean by broke?....Do u mean a student who is not frm a rich home but studying hard to be somebody? or a guy who graduated and is struggling to get a life? or someone who has no dream or plan for life.....if u mean the first 2,then i think once in a while he can take his lady out or get her something affordable within his means eg eat out dat wont be more than 2k or,stroll and eat suya atleast once a week wont cost more than1k or by her a top not more than 2.5k, moreso he should make sure his affection level is high pecking n kissing her at the right time with assuring words of a better tommorow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
But the same attitude has also subtly led a lot of girls into light prostitution.

Because the money bags will throw in some money just to make you open those legs anytime he wants them open and before one can yell Jack Robbinson you're digging anything with some cash to spare and the consequences is something we can't really quantify as the entire society gets to pay the price someday with the usual ills that is associated with such habits ,though this is what is usually obtainable in any capitalist driven system coupled with democracy.And it will continue like this unless the society redefine itself and that is very hard to achieve in our world that is fast becoming a global village.

I concur!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na so na.
Upon say you hold the sef den go wan force commitment for ya head. grin

Guys dey for trouble sha - Abeg make boys wey hold am dey yansh dey go , Na dem go taya.
Something wey be say our papa dem no fit end am , Na we wan conquer am? grin
I hope you're aware that this problem isn't only peculiar to Nigerian ladies alone sha.

It may seem more rampant with Nigerian ladies but it's same all over the world. I think the only difference is, in some parts of the world their women just want to know a man isn't lazy and it's working.

Given the salary structure in some develop countries, even a minimum wage earner can sustain a relationship, financially. And their women are ever willing to contribute in the running of the affair too. But whichever way, no woman want to have any amorous relationship with a broke dude in no part of the world. I mean how does it even work?. I don't understand the aggravation of some of our brothers on this thread oo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Mr man! what are you saying?

What I am saying is that I do not subscribe to the motion that says I have to take care of a girl financially because she is my girlfriend...people need to know the actual meaning and reason of being a boyfriend/girlfriend....

Am the type of person that will have millions,give money to people both male and female,but the moment you as a girlfriend feel am the one that suppose to take care of your financial needs off you go....I hate blood-suckers and parasites

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Chai! I've never seen you say such before...can't believe you're the one that typed this. I always look up to your comments but this one get k-leg

Hian! Abeg by-pass the k-leg in the comment and swallow the straight leg. Abi all the legs in the comment bend?. cheesy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Worst is when a guy is lazy and broke! angry
Unfortunately there are several guys like this who blame the govt for all their woes.There are also broke guys who have value.You cant just mess them up!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2015
kevinberry:

What I am saying is that I do not subscribe to the motion that says I have to take care of a girl financially because she is my girlfriend...people need to know the actual meaning and reason of being a boyfriend/girlfriend....

Am the type of person that will have millions,give money to people both male and female,but the moment you as a girlfriend feel am the one that suppose to take care of your financial needs off you go....I hate blood-suckers and parasites

E go better, if you have the money you'll be willing to give her money.

Your opinion
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:
Money can't buy love but broke guys are annoying sometimes. I'm not saying its wrong to date a broke guy. They are always insecure about the relationship and keep accusing the lady of cheating.

My opinion
Is money a yardstick for accepting a guy proposal?Most ladies who uses money as a factor for going out with a guy always end up being dump.No wonder a 17yrs old girl will be dating her father's mate because more money.cheap girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.