Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ice Block Making Machine - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine (101300 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by VULCAN(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2015
@nuclearboy,

sent you an email a while back and you ignored it. Needed details on cost of your machine. Pls respond asap as its clear you know what your doing.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
VULCAN:
@nuclearboy,

sent you an email a while back and you ignored it. Needed details on cost of your machine. Pls respond asap as its clear you know what your doing.

Sorry - must have been delivered to my SPAM folder as I didn't see it. Can you contact via Whatsapp 08169372275 or 08033272767? or let's have your email here?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2015
USAutoBuy:
This man. Kunle here. Where have u been?
Lets see the inside na undecided

Lol - been around. work. ..... play...... life..... you know the drill. You still dey Canada?

Here's a couple of photos - almost fully frozen but naija...... no light since yesterday afternoon to finish the load (and demand here not high enough yet to justify using gen) Sold a few though, - some people were desperate for ice and didn't mind there was a bit of water (and demand here not high enough to justify using gen) Sold a few though, - some people were desperate for ice and didn't mind there was a bit of water

PHOTOS NOT UPLOADING - WILL TRY IN NEXT POST
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
interior. explanation in prior post above

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
inside

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by USAutoBuy(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2015
nuclearboy:

Lol - been around. work. ..... play...... life..... you know the drill. [color=#000099]You still dey Canada?[/color]
Here's a couple of photos - almost fully frozen but naija...... no light since yesterday afternoon to finish the loa
Lol - been around. work. ..... play...... life..... you know the drill. You still dey Canada?
Here's a couple of photos - almost fully frozen but naija...... no light since yesterday afternoon to finish the load (and demand here not high enough to justify using gen) Sold a few though, - some people were desperate for ice and didn't mind there was a bit of waterd (and demand here not high enough to justify using gen) Sold a few though, - some people were desperate for ice and didn't mind there was a bit of water
PHOTOS NOT UPLOADING - WILL TRY IN NEXT POST

I am in Jacksonville, Florida

Have always been living in the USA.

Good to read from u
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by VULCAN(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2015
@nuclearboy,

sent you a whatsapp 30 mins ago
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bump

1 Share

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by JAZES(m): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2015
nuclearboy:
Bump

Whats d price of this one if you want to build it for someone?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ice block is crazy shiit. I have a block machine that needs about 8 hours to freeze about 400+ satchets of pure water. One is sold for 20 naira which gives about 8000 naira for a section. I can get two sections a day which gives around 16,000 naira. The only problem currently is poor electricity supply.

In lokoja, we have 4 hours light on and off for 4 hours in my part of town. So I have not used the machine this year. I have a dedicated 11kv 100kva transformer line in the house but its of no use cos of the power rations here.

There is a stable light here which is a 33kv line which can guarantee almost a 23 hour stable electricity but we are not permitted to connect on it. We are looking for a way round it.

The summary of this is that for you to run a ice block machine, you need stable electricity to run it and it could be a very profitable business. When I told a colleague about running a block machine on a dedicated line, he thought I was crazy.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by USAutoBuy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Ice block is crazy shiit. I have a block machine that needs about 8 hours to freeze about 400+ satchets of pure water. One is sold for 20 naira which gives about 8000 naira for a section. I can get two sections a day which gives around 16,000 naira. The only problem currently is poor electricity supply.
In lokoja, we have 4 hours light on and off for 4 hours in my part of town. So I have not used the machine this year. I have a dedicated 11kv 100kva transformer line in the house but its of no use cos of the power rations here.
There is a stable light here which is a 33kv line which can guarantee almost a 23 hour stable electricity but we are not permitted to connect on it. We are looking for a way round it.
The summary of this is that for you to run a ice block machine, you need stable electricity to run it and it could be a very profitable business. When I told a colleague about running a block machine on a dedicated line, he thought I was crazy.

what is the voltage of the machine?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
USAutoBuy:

what is the voltage of the machine?

220 volts with 2 2hp Ac compressors. Thinking of getting 2 4HP Ac compressors to half the time for freezing since I get 4 hours of almost uninterrupted power supply.

There is a new solar freezer now. It could be another alternative for transferring the half frozen blocks from the ice block machine to the solar freezer.

A 33kv power transformer for me is the best option but very far from my place and very hard to get permission for it. If I get this, Iam guaranteed almost 23 hours of power and will likely add two more machines to recoup my capital.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by USAutoBuy(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

220 volts with 2 2hp Ac compressors. Thinking of getting 2 4HP Ac compressors to half the time for freezing since I get 4 hours of almost uninterrupted power supply.
There is a new solar freezer now. It could be another alternative for transferring the half frozen blocks from the ice block machine to the solar freezer.
A 33kv power transformer for me is the best option but very far from my place and very hard to get permission for it. If I get this, Iam guaranteed almost 23 hours of power and will likely add two more machines to recoup my capital.

What many manufacturers of these ice machine won't tell you is that it takes longer for a smaller compressor to freeze. The best would have been something like 6HP compressor but that would require a industrial voltage of 400V.

That will also require an industrial sized generator (or at least one with 400V) capacity. They wouldn't want to scare people by telling them the truth.

Change to the 4HP compressor and see how it goes. good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
USAutoBuy:

What many manufacturers of these ice machine won't tell you is that it takes longer for a smaller compressor to freeze. The best would have been something like 6HP compressor but that would require a industrial voltage of 400V.

That will also require an industrial sized generator (or at least one with 400V) capacity. They wouldn't want to scare people by telling them the truth.

Some 6hp compressor use 230v.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by USAutoBuy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Some 6hp compressor use 230v.

Single phase? That would be rare if its available. The efficiency kinda drop anything between 4-5hp. That's why there is no 5hp residential airconditioners
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nadigo(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2015
@nuclear boy how much is100block machine for 24hrs and wht size of generator
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nadigo(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=nuclearboy post=31640232]Bump[/quote this one ve tried downloading it no show
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nadigo(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=nuclearboy post=31640232]Bump[/quote this one ve tried downloading it no show

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
nadigo:
@nuclear boy how much is100block machine
for 24hrs and wht size of generator

My 100 Block machine is 10 hours and costs 520, 000. If you have the power, you'll harvest TWICE IN 24 HOURS.

NOTE: each block is 4.5 liters of water

MODIFIED BECAUSE OF "IKONZ'S" QUERY - 4.5LITERS/BLOCK IS WHAT I DESIGNED IT FOR. BUT IT COULD BE AS MUCH AS 6 LITERS PER BLOCK DEPENDING ON THE CELLOPHANE USED
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
JAZES:

Whats d price of this one if you want to build it for someone?
Thanks

This is the smallest machine I build - 30 blocks. 175,000
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Larger units (5HP upwards) are 3 phase. What guarantee do you have that even if you get a 3-phase connection, all phases will have power? Often, 1 or more of the phases are "down" and thus, your equipment is useless except you run generators. Also, while much more efficient, 3 phase systems are much more expensive and costly to maintain. High current or low current affecting the "panel" will kill your bank account fast. Plus few techies will even go near 3 phase systems and those who know them and dare charge brutally. Its a reflection not of lack of knowledge but the vagaries of poor power and what it can cause

The above are why most avoid them and rather, just add more units of single phase units to get the power they need.

I'd like to see feedback from this chap you just advised.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
50 blocks

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
Sai Baba

cheesy

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2015
Please if you have questions, contact me at 08033272767 or 08169372275, rather than just asking in a post

I don't visit this thread often
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by pronto543(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
nuclearboy:
50 blocks
Please, how much did it cost you bro?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
pronto543:

Please, how much did it cost you bro?

I built it. Currently 275k
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by pronto543(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=nuclearboy post=34964108]
I built it. Currently 275k[/quote
How many hours does it take to turn to block?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by pronto543(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=nuclearboy post=34964108]
I built it. Currently 275k[/quote
How many hours does it take to turn water to block?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=pronto543 post=35000074][/quote]

10 hours.

Please again note - I rarely visit this thread. My numbers are above
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by pronto543(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuclearboy:

10 hours.

Please again note - I rarely visit this thread. My numbers are above

OK.Thank you but it's quite expensive not factoring the cost of powering it.Thanks anyway.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
pronto543:

OK.Thank you but it's quite expensive not factoring the cost of powering it.Thanks anyway.

Your deep freezer freezes max 30kg/24hr.... that is 30 liters (1 kg of water is 1 liter) in 24 hours of non-stop unbroken power. It costs 90 - 160k for a "normal" large one.

This machine freezes 594 liters (to -18C unlike your freezer that "may" achieve -10) in same 24 hours and costs 275k.

If it was "made in UK", you'd jump at it and celebrate it.....

But its ok.... there are those who here on this thread, offer you the type of stuff you want. 1,000 liters for 140k, fantasies of grandeur grin grin. Tell us in 2 weeks time what your experience with such is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Ikonz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sir, your attention for clarity pls
You said a block of ice = 4.5 ltrs, thereafter you mentioned that your 50 block ice machine will take 10 hrs to complete blocking, which will also translate to 100 blocks within 20 hours if it is done in sessions.
Then you mentioned thus:
nuclearboy:

This machine freezes 594 liters (to -18C unlike your freezer that "may" achieve -10) in same 24 hours and costs 275k.
If 100 blocks sets within 20 hrs, and this 594 ltrs should amount to 132 blocks of ice, how then is this possible to set within 24 hrs?
Does it mean that it is possible for the machine to block extra 32 within the remaining 4 hours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.