Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (56322 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by phemmyutd(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
mrbillz:
All is well
.he owed 2months but paid one last week. remain one
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by eleko1: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
The young man dnt reason clearly,he acted abnormal.No wonder,his name nah ORE-MUMU.(the daft/clueless one)
agarawu23:
your dumb brain and blind eyes will not let you see clearly undecided
lif am make he continue with his foolishness sad
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Baroba(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerian so called leaders are just plain wicked..

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Are you from Kwara ?

tinuolababy:
Kwara state no dey there. Alhamdulillahi lol cheesy cheesy did I get the spelling right
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
kkboy:
Imo 11 months? My friend why don't you start this story with "once upon a time" so that we know it's fairy tales.
ls rochas oweing or not because somebody told me is 13 months

3 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by malonephill(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
samintegrity:
Seeing ondo state 2 months makes me conclud d list ain't accurate.. Ondo State government is actually owning workers 3 months salary.. And June is not guaranteed as well, which might make 4 months by month end.
exactly Ondo owning three month not two,apparently its suppose to be four month, but he do pay a month when the fouth month about to end, that's how it has been since last year
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
eleko1:
The young man dnt reason clearly,he acted abnormal.No wonder,his name nah ORE-MUMU.(the daft/clueless one)lif am make he continue with his foolishness sad
asin eh the guy too mumu grin
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by donem: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is osun?
Foolish ness is wen a governor owes u salary, and u still went ahead to vote for him in d polls
I no pity any of dem, let dem suffer and bear dem cross
Ma state no dhe dere
Naija delta kwenu

You just spoke my mind exactly, immagine worker's voting for Rocha's on election day last month.

besides which of the naija delta state do u rep? my state also not there C.R.S.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Menobista(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by HzRF(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeaks:
Going by the media hoopla, one would think Osun state would be at the top of the list. Yet there are states owing far more than Osun but nobody seems to care about them. If this is true it means even Ogun state that is near Osun is owing 8 months but you hardly hear anything about it. IMO is owing a whole 11 months and no one is bothered. It just shows that there is most likely something else behind the media's relentless fixation on Osun. undecided
Because we decided to voice out
Nobody is preventing others from paying
Nd aregbe didn't tell us that once others state are owing he will also start owing too

Mind u aregbe is owing 8 months for category A and 7 months +(30%of November salary) for B

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Spells(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Its a pity that in Nigeria we no longer can distinguish the unemployed from da employed, cos even the employed don't earn their salary....but God will surly hear our cry n like a pedestrian bridge we shall fly over all this hard times.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ohenhen1: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
mesudesu:
APC states

Abia
Ondo
Ekiti
Akwa Ibom
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
PLEASE WHERE IS KWARA...DEM TOO DEY OWE 3MONTHS NAW
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by inkz: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
scam
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by samintegrity(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
There is God

Anyway the bible says

Bro i don't think u understand dat dos fowls in d air u talking abt actually go abt taking chickens of fowls on land to eat..

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by tinuolababy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
madridguy:
Are you from Kwara ?

Yes o
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by malonephill(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Ogun state is not owing any salary. The 8 months up there is for unremitted cooperative deductions.
lol. I'm just laughing at the list shot.

Maybe we have another ogun state in nigeria
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Imo and Abia, the states with most federal allocation in the SE are quickly becoming useless states, but I have no pity for Imo because everyone warned them not to vote in that fraud again. As for Abia, I don't know the kind curse Thief orji put there but hopefully they will soon liberate themselves.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
chinolization:
Imo state is bankrupt presently. Salaries owed, projects are abandoned everywhere by the contractors because they were owed since last year. The state is in a deep retrogression mode.

No Nigerian bank can lend it money because the clownish abokii governor has borrowed beyond the CBN lending limit.

Even after borrowing over 200B there is nothing anywhere in imo state to show for it except poverty and prostitution. I can only weep for the state because it will get worse as the time goes on.

Igbos should join hands and stone Okorosha to death. It is as simple as that!

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
People are so concern about states owing but never know that Federal Government is also owing huge salary of her workers. FG is owing NPCDA 11 months and so many parastatal.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
chinolization:
Imo state is bankrupt presently. Salaries owed, projects are abandoned everywhere by the contractors because they were owed since last year. The state is in a deep retrogression mode.

No Nigerian bank can lend it money because the clownish abokii governor has borrowed beyond the CBN lending limit.

Even after borrowing over 200B there is nothing anywhere in imo state to show for it except poverty and prostitution. I can only weep for the state because it will get worse as the time goes on.

Igbos should join hands and stone Okorosha to death. It is as simple as that!
. My bro. Its bin a while. Where went u.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by olamikhail(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeaks:
Going by the media hoopla, one would think Osun state would be at the top of the list. Yet there are states owing far more than Osun but nobody seems to care about them. If this is true it means even Ogun state that is near Osun is owing 8 months but you hardly hear anything about it. IMO is owing a whole 11 months and no one is bothered. It just shows that there is most likely something else behind the media's relentless fixation on Osun. undecided

u just stating the obvious
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by meforyou1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
I work for the federal government, and I am lucky, we are paid as at when due. Yet the money is not enough. I keep wondering how despicable my life will be if we are owed for 1 month, not to talk of 2 or more. It will be a total disaster beyond explanation. My heart goes out to all the state workers that are being owed, irrespective of party affiliation.
Just that Niger State House of Assembly members, dishonorable people that call themselves honourables, weren't sure if they would be paid at the tail end of the last dispensation, they initiated a phony impeachment against the governor. And when a whooping 17 million nairal each was paid into their accounts, they all shut up. And I wonder if these politicians ever have conscience
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by nwosueugeneken: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
jogsman01:
IMOLITES, is dis true
not @ all people are just victimizing our hard working governor
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by wunmi590(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
adedam007:
T

T for Tonto dike grin
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by malonephill(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Menobista:
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
Happened to be the time nairaland is lieing to your face.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by madridguy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
So why do you need someone here again to confirm your " Alihamdulilahi " spelling ? Lol

tinuolababy:

Yes o
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by InvertedHammer: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
/
Who cares?

They sent Orji to the Senate and voted Rochas and the Aregbe dude back into the government house.

They can owe them 60months in arrears for all I care.

It is high time people stopped being sympathetic to the plight of the hoi polloi in Nigeria. Every nation gets the leadership they deserve.
\
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by sunnyolasunday: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
what of Kwara state that is owing local govt staff like 5 months nd state staff 2 months
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by chinolization: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oh my good brother from the great state of Akwaibom I have been off and on..

How body?

nigerianvenom:

. My bro. Its bin a while. Where went u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.