Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (56318 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by discusant: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

11 months!!!

This is so unfair!
Cruel!

The highest debtor - the 11 months debtor governor - is said to be the most selfish governor in Naija - an emperor in his state of Imo; most of his acts as governor are said to be for his personal interests.

5 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Rochas owes his workers 11 months salary yet they all want to crucify Aregbeshola alone. Imo state and Abia state are owing more than Osun state yet the biafrans no gree us hear word ontop Osun matter.

Suprisingly, i dont think i see my state, Niger on the list.

Don't let me start talking about your former frog-faced governor cos if i start with you this evening, you will cry.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

Is that not part of the workers' salary
Abeg nor tempt person to yab you and call you dullard oh!

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want if it'll make you feel good ...
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by knostbrown01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Man in the Iron mask

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
All these offemmanuus that come here to make noise...see una life?

Una parents no dey chop belle-full and yet you people come online to bash Igbos!

And before any 1diot mentions Abia (which i hate the past governor T.A Orji), i am from Anambra State where WILLIE IS WORKING!

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Remigus444: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
imagine
IMO own worst , 11 months shocked
And they said is Governor... My people my people
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by tochstorm(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is osun?
Foolish ness is wen a governor owes u salary, and u still went ahead to vote for him in d polls
I no pity any of dem, let dem suffer and bear dem cross
Ma state no dhe dere
Naija delta kwenu
anambara with swagg n "" dripping swagg goo!! untouschable.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by doofanc: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
meforyou1:
I work for the federal government, and I am lucky, we are paid as at when due. Yet the money is not enough. I keep wondering how despicable my life will be if we are owed for 1 month, not to talk of 2 or more. It will be a total disaster beyond explanation. My heart goes out to all the state workers that are being owed, irrespective of party affiliation.
Just that Niger State House of Assembly members, dishonorable people that call themselves honourables, weren't sure if they would be paid at the tail end of the last dispensation, they initiated a phony impeachment against the governor. And when a whooping 17 million nairal each was paid into their accounts, they all shut up. And I wonder if these politicians ever have conscience

my broda I feel you die. by the special Grace of God, I'm very well paid and its always on time (25th sharp), but certainly cannot imagine what would happen if just one month is owed!!!. so I really shudder to think of the state civil servants and d peanuts they receive (20k, 30k, 50k or even 100k) and its not even regular! many with moths to feed, school fees, house rent, etc. how on earth they surviving

kai!! Nigerians r suffering o!! sad

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by nightmile: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked God of messi, Imo state 11 months shocked How do there staff cope

They are managing with armed robbery; drugs and blood money. The bigots ibos were shouting yoruba yoruba :

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Have always said it, Oluwa will build a special kind of Hell for Nigeria Politicians.

Wickedness, Imagine some men will be losing their domestic credibility because they can pay their family bills.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ahaz: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Rochas owes his workers 11 months salary yet they all want to crucify Aregbeshola alone. Imo state and Abia state are owing more than Osun state yet the biafrans no gree us hear word ontop Osun matter.

Suprisingly, i dont think i see my state, Niger on the list.
I wonder were all dis almajiri dy steal phone

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
I just love the true leader fayose, he has reduce the 5months salary left over by fayemi administration..That man is a national hero
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by sigiyaya(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
chinolization:
Imo state is bankrupt presently. Salaries owed, projects are abandoned everywhere by the contractors because they were owed since last year. The state is in a deep retrogression mode.

No Nigerian bank can lend the useless state even =N=1 because the clownish abokii governor has borrowed beyond the CBN lending limit.

Even after borrowing over 200B there is nothing anywhere in imo state to show for it except poverty and prostitution. I can only weep for the state because it will get worse as the time goes on.

Igbos should join hands and stone Okorosha to death. It is as simple as that!
My brother since they voted him the second time, then they should surfer it. The man is completely useless and wicked, a great liar, Imo state is collapsing everything is fallen apart in that state but turn on your radio "MY PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE".........!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
They used d money for apc campaign which some are even regrating had i know mallam oke_awsa is a failure to the fedral repoblic of nigeria
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beremx or is it mzjackbaueress where are you?

Oya, come and defend your useless governor

You should hide your face in shame!
embarassed embarassed

[img]http://nataliedelgadomusic.files./2013/04/box-of-shame-gif.gif[/img]
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by KinkyAngela(f): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
lawanson44:

Don't let me start talking about your former frog-faced governor cos if i start with you this evening, you will cry.
missed call
i am also not a fan of Babangida Alliyu.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by KinkyAngela(f): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
ahaz:
I wonder were all dis almajiri dy steal phone
Your father was the petty thief that stole 20naira at the vilage market; he was bludgeoned with sticks and stones before he was eventually immolated to death.

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by pduke: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeaks:
Going by the media hoopla, one would think Osun state would be at the top of the list. Yet there are states owing far more than Osun but nobody seems to care about them. If this is true it means even Ogun state that is near Osun is owing 8 months but you hardly hear anything about it. IMO is owing a whole 11 months and no one is bothered. It just shows that there is most likely something else behind the media's relentless fixation on Osun. undecided

Osun is owing all civil servants. Across board. Imo is owing just pry school teachers. Thats why d hype is more on osun.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rascally Rochas has always appeared to me as an arrogant garrulous pompous fella. He likens himself to Martin Luther but can't manage his state's finance. Disgraceful!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by chigoizie7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked God of messi, Imo state 11 months shocked How do there staff cope

Rochas is a devil in Nigeria. He owes them,blackmails dem and yet have the efrontry to challenge other governors,

If u can't pay workers salaries,na roads,school and health care u go maintain or build, let me not talk about security, na imo people do demselves. While in school, I was telling them that imo will be worst based on the mal administrations I ve seen, but they called me jealousy because my state does not offer free education.

I told them, that I will be happy to pay skul fees, once I ve a job,good roads,electricity,security and good housing plan.

Imo state people refused to see the effect of this man's bad leadership on the long run, they were all blinded by awoof, but they refused to believe that awoof de purge.

Many african parents are illiterates,especially those from the rural part, for most of them, the only reason why dey hustle is to pay their children's school fees as they didn't attend school demselves, now that rochas brought succor to them,via non payment of skul fees, what do u think will happen to them? The most industrious amongst them will reduce, as they have seen no reason to keep working hard, thus reducing the IGR which the state never had in abundance, perhaps, let me say, never knew how to control.

I just wish I could see all those my imo friends now, all seated as we used to while in school, let me know their reactions as we watch the part 9 of this movie.

Naija had enuf money + excesses in crude sale shared amongst the 36 states monthly, but Imo could not pay, now that the economy is harsh, how could dey pay the arrears and the current, 11 months is as good as 1yr.

Anytime I hear that word "rochas". I feel like becoming an assassin.

4 Likes

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by After1one: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
God punish rochas and that evil curse called APC that he is trying to bring to alaigbo

Wickedness and hypocrisy is when you keep skipping Abia state. Fear God bro.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2015
My people my people. I'm aware of the plight of my people. We sincerely plead with you to give us more 4years to finalize the payment of your 11month salary and clear all outstanding payments thereafter. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you and we are doing our possible best to change the the workers condition. Please beat with us. My government is committed to serving you better. You voted me for change. This is the change #coins#.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by After1one: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2015
customized13:
So why osun workers come dey cry more than the bereaved.
Okoroais the highest, an APC bastrdd in Igbo land, so how do you think APC will capture southeast.

Cursed b..astard. you are from the dead Abia state and wont condemn it but attacking Rochas. Hypocrite oloshi

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Slickest(m): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is osun?
Foolish ness is wen a governor owes u salary, and u still went ahead to vote for him in d polls
I no pity any of dem, let dem suffer and bear dem cross
Ma state no dhe dere
Naija delta kwenu
Y ur mumuness get muscle,must u always show dat u lack discipline?

Ode omo...
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ENDTIMES: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Almost all the oil producing states sad

Clear example of corruption and mismanagement of resources.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by NifemiOlu(m): 3:13am On Jun 16, 2015
tinuolababy:
Kwara state no dey there. Alhamdulillahi lol cheesy cheesy did I get the spelling right

Kwara is owing 2 months salary.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ihedioramma: 3:19am On Jun 16, 2015
jogsman01:
IMOLITES, is dis true
know oooo not at all, that is pdp in politice going
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by madridguy(m): 3:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Ok.

tinuolababy:

Lol. Not a muslim ni
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by crisycent: 5:28am On Jun 16, 2015
The imbècile called rochas will be dancing everywhere he goes.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Remigus444:
And they said is Governor...
My people my people
God go save us from this our politician
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Spells:
Its a pity that in Nigeria we no longer can distinguish the unemployed from da employed, cos even the employed don't earn their salary....but God will surly hear our cry n like a pedestrian bridge we shall fly over all this hard times.
God cannot help us until we stone these guys like the normal thieves nigerians waste their energies pelting with stones...how can God help a people that voted in a guy that has not paid salaries to his workers for months?...make ona enjoy the rochas...and the fool kept dancing shoke at all apc gatherings...
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by otokx(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2015
This report is untrue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.