Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (56317 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Decryptor(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
keep quiet my friend and stop disturbing my mentions!
Rochas is not owing civil servants 11months salary. The only people he is owing is the Youth Must Work members who he is paying through SUREP funds which is 11months arrears. I do not support owing of salaries by any governor because a worker deserve his pay.

Don't disturb my mentions again!

Roch-Arse O-Cockroach-a is owing civil servants (His People, His People) 11 MONTHS PAY!

It was published by Vanguard which is the most Neutral non-partisan newspaper in Nigeria.

Truth is bitter. He who brings in wood infested with termites invites the lizard for a feast. You were supporting this man who is widely known as an evil man by many people from even his own LGA and the whole of Imo just because of party affiliations. Now, the truth is out and you can not stand the embarrassment cheesy

I will not disturb your m,entions again but just accept the truth

Like i said, the most you can do is tell the Mod of this section to delete my post and ban me, Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Decryptor:

Roch-Arse O-Cockroach-a is owing civil servants (His People, His People) 11 MONTHS PAY!

It was published by Vanguard which is the most Neutral non-partisan newspaper in Nigeria.

Truth is bitter. He who brings in wood infested with termites invites the lizard for a feast. You were supporting this man who is widely known as an evil man by many people from even his own LGA and the whole of Imo just because of party affiliations. Now, the truth is out and you can not stand the embarrassment cheesy

I will not disturb your m,entions again but just accept the truth

Like i said, the most you can do is tell the Mod of this section to delete my post and ban me, Simple!
you're kidding right? Lol!

Why are you afraid of a ban when I am not even a mod? grin
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Decryptor(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you're kidding right? Lol!

Why are you afraid of a ban when I am not even a mod? grin

Yes it was published by Vanguard and not TANiods!

I am not afraid of ban! I have over 30 monikers on Nairaland so it makes no difference.

By the way, you look buriful these days. Roch-Arse money is working well on u.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Decryptor:

Yes it was published by Vanguard and not TANiods!

I am not afraid of ban! I have over 30 monikers on Nairaland so it makes no difference.

By the way, you look buriful these days. Roch-Arse money is working well on u.
if you think I am being paid by Rochas to support him then you can believe anything. My love and support for Rochas is dated back to 15years ago when he was still young in politics. His philantrophy is the reason I like him.
I also criticize him where he goes wrong too. Follow the Imo thread and see where I have even posted bad roads in Imo state.

Honestly speaking,I am not paid to support him.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Muzikluva(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is osun?
Foolish ness is wen a governor owes u salary, and u still went ahead to vote for him in d polls
I no pity any of dem, let dem suffer and bear dem cross
Ma state no dhe dere
Naija delta kwenu
have you ever heard of "rigging"
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by onitemy1(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Haha, Hell is real ooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by 4reala(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where is osun?
Foolish ness is wen a governor owes u salary, and u still went ahead to vote for him in d polls
I no pity any of dem, let dem suffer and bear dem cross
Ma state no dhe dere
Naija delta kwenu
oga, nobody voted them o, they rigged their way in
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
After1one:

Cursed b..astard. you are from the dead Abia state and wont condemn it but attacking Rochas. Hypocrite oloshi
kill yourself Segun. grin

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
tinuolababy:
Kwara state no dey there. Alhamdulillahi lol cheesy cheesy did I get the spelling right
Wht about kwara state
U go like beefing oooooo
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by donpata(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Dumb journalism. They won't investigate fully. Just wanna rush to print. Where is Plateau and Kaduna??
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by AsherStorm(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
adeaks:
Going by the media hoopla, one would think Osun state would be at the top of the list. Yet there are states owing far more than Osun but nobody seems to care about them. If this is true it means even Ogun state that is near Osun is owing 8 months but you hardly hear anything about it. IMO is owing a whole 11 months and no one is bothered. It just shows that there is most likely something else behind the media's relentless fixation on Osun. undecided

Petty lies...
Ogun is only owing may salary which is just a lil late cos we still in june and another month hasn't covered it...

All these media agency spewing lies and rubbish to defame some set of politicians...

OGUN ISN'T OWING salaries... I'm a witness to that
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Rochas owes his workers 11 months salary yet they all want to crucify Aregbeshola alone. Imo state and Abia state are owing more than Osun state yet the biafrans no gree us hear word ontop Osun matter.

Suprisingly, i dont think i see my state, Niger on the list.

How did Abia 8 months come into play, children of hate its APC governor of IMO state thats bringing bad names to ala ibo
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Felvet(f): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
kcthepundit:
Let me correct something here, am from Imo and its true that the state is in a huge debt of N72b. However, the governor is owing civil servants 2months salary.
The 11months salary you see on the paper is the no of months he owes some youths he enrolled in a programme he tagged "youth must work programme" where he pays them N20,000 monthly using SURE-P funds. However, due to financial mismanagement of his administration, lack of due process in handling state affairs, unguarded speeches which most times amount to failed promises, 'familiriocracy' (govt of his family and in-laws) and an accomplice cabinet/house of assembly; he was not able to manage this SUREP fund and state allocation properly amounting to this 11months owed these youths and 2months owed civil servants/teachers.
Thanks.
Rochas is owing Youth Must Work 6months salary, by the end of this month it will go up to 7months. I do not know about this 11months.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Chiaka(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The fat con man called mallam rochas is oweing 11 months salary and we were busy attacking AregbrRascal shocked shocked shocked shocked.And my imo brothers foolishly voted for for the showman again.

Abagworo,Beremx,mzjackburess or whatever your name is come and explain this embrassment from your personal lord and master angry angry angry angry angry

He is owing Salary Arrears not monthly salary. He pays salaries but owing on the arrears in any case he has to pay up the arrears also.......I don't like it when state governors put their workers behind all their plans
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Chiaka(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
imagine

IMO own worst , 11 months shocked

He is owing Salary Arrears not monthly salary. He pays salaries but owing on the arrears in any case he has to pay up the arrears also.......I don't like it when state governors put their workers behind all their plans
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Spells(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
God cannot help us until we stone these guys like the normal thieves nigerians waste their energies pelting with stones...how can God help a people that voted in a guy that has not paid salaries to his workers for months?...make ona enjoy the rochas...and the fool kept dancing shoke at all apc gatherings...
all is well... God is not dead.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Tuzen(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Ogun State is owing 2 months salaries, not 8 as published by Vanguard.

The 8 months is for cooperative contribution deductions which the governor has failed to remit.

Don't know where you got your information from but am a civil servant working in ogun state and have received alert for may salary last week. The 6or 2month am seeing here na lie
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

11 months!!!

This is so unfair!
Cruel!

how come
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Ogun state is not owing any salary. The 8 months up there is for unremitted cooperative deductions.

Are u crazy? More than 70k is being deducted monthly from their salaries for cooperative, yet they can't stop it (the cooperative) and they can't borrow from it. (you know civil servants and how they buy properties with cooperative). They (workers) prefer being owed. At least ppl can see that they are being owed instead of deceiving ppl and paying them less than half of their salaries
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Menobista:
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
LIar
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
tobimillar:

Are u crazy? More than 70k is being deducted monthly from their salaries for cooperative, yet they can't stop it (the cooperative) and they can't borrow from it. (you know civil servants and how they buy properties with cooperative). They (workers) prefer being owed. At least ppl can see that they are being owed instead of deceiving ppl and paying them less than half of their salaries

You are bad brought up idiot! Must you abuse before you pass your silly comment only to repeat the same thing you abused me for.

Is the deductions not cooperative deduction? And by the way are you even aware than Amosun met an 29months unpaid of this same deduction? the fact that the government still try to pay the salary when most of his contemporary are not paying anything at all should be understand.

I am one of those affected by this unpaid deduction but that doesn't mean we should throw out our sense of reasoning cos of the temporary inconvenience at the moment.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Adesiyun(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
In fact it has clearly shown that federal government is the government solely responsible for the payment of Nigerian civil servant's salary. Only God knows what the state governments are doing with the state treasury, but despite the drop in FG allocation they are eating, traveling here & there and they can as well pay their SAs, PAs, and party caucus huge wages........Chai.......there is God o.......! This is just too bad and inhuman! God is watching!!!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by cindicandy(f): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Imo state is the worst hit state
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by CentralIntels: 6:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo why? 11months salaries arrears is just heart breaking.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kcthepundit(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Felvet:
Rochas is owing Youth Must Work 6months salary, by the end of this month it will go up to 7months. I do not know about this 11months.

There is a group hee employed under youth must work prog known as rescue teachers. He is owing them 12months, July inclusive.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by beadaholic(f): 4:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Did anybody notice the date of the Post?
15th June, 2015. I stand to be corrected, but isn't this outdated?

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Junior66(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2015
kogi owes three months and not two.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by poetictruthz(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2016
"Ondo state government owing workers 5 months salary not 2months!"
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by mrodogu: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

11 months!!!

This is so unfair!
Cruel!

guy no mind dem dats not the real stat,, kogi owe lyk 6 month nw,, I come dey see 1 for dia,, my lyk Dis be kogite ooo
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kayusely70(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maxymilliano:
Ogun State is owing 2 months salaries, not 8 as published by Vanguard.

The 8 months is for cooperative contribution deductions which the governor has failed to remit.
But Amosun is owing gratuities of ollld pensioners since November 2012 some of them have died due to lack of money to purchase drugs to treat their ailments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.