Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (56353 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Rochas owing 11months and my people haven't revolted or gone on strike?
Unbelievable!
I have to call and confirm biko!
Idonbilivit!!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2015
I will keep saying this on every thread...we nigerians deserve the governors we voted for since foolishness would not depart from us...stone your governors instead of vote for them...for how long would politicians keep lying to us and we keep believing..rochas used all the cash in imo state ofr his personal gain(political ambition)..and the fool wants to become president of nigeria... angry...fool
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kcthepundit(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Let me correct something here, am from Imo and its true that the state is in a huge debt of N72b. However, the governor is owing civil servants 2months salary.
The 11months salary you see on the paper is the no of months he owes some youths he enrolled in a programme he tagged "youth must work programme" where he pays them N20,000 monthly using SURE-P funds. However, due to financial mismanagement of his administration, lack of due process in handling state affairs, unguarded speeches which most times amount to failed promises, 'familiriocracy' (govt of his family and in-laws) and an accomplice cabinet/house of assembly; he was not able to manage this SUREP fund and state allocation properly amounting to this 11months owed these youths and 2months owed civil servants/teachers.
Thanks.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by bonetalk(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2015
sanniabiola:
The 2 month indicated with Ekiti was not owed by Fayose, it's an outstanding Salary debt by Fayemi from July and August last year. Ayo Fayose has paid Ekiti state Workforce appropriately and he has already promised to pay the outstanding when the state get its portion of Windfall which is not likely to come around this year due to economic instability. Fayemi owed the two month not Fayose
exactly, you are on point
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2015
chinolization:

Oh my good brother from the great state of Akwaibom I have been off and on..

How body?

I'm fine and we are all fine over here in akwa ibom state. D new governor has taken a move to resuscitate all d dead industries in d state which is commendable. Meanwhile, im happy for ur state, i thank God for what peter obi did(saving for d rainy days). I remember vividly how Abagworo used to laugh at u saying obi did nothing, but its now glaring dat obi was d best governor in d last dispensation. Imagine rochas owing workers 11month salary. How does he even sleeps at nite
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by asha80(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2015
kcthepundit:
Let me correct something here, am from Imo and its true that the state is in a huge debt of N72b. However, the governor is owing civil servants 2months salary.
The 11months salary you see on the paper is the no of months he owes some youths he enrolled in a programme he tagged "youth must work programme" where he pays them N20,000 monthly using SURE-P funds. However, due to financial mismanagement of his administration, lack of due process in handling state affairs, unguarded speeches which most times amount to failed promises, 'familiriocracy' (govt of his family and in-laws) and an accomplice cabinet/house of assembly; he was not able to manage this SUREP fund and state allocation properly amounting to this 11months owed these youths and 2months owed civil servants/teachers.
Thanks.
and this is why i have always said that when it comes to administration rochas is deficient
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by chinolization: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Akwaibom is best thing to happen to Nigeria since 1960. I am sure the next governor will do great things like Akpabio.

Imo state crisis will get worse because there is no way the abokii governor will come out of this mess.

We are watching cheesy

nigerianvenom:

I'm fine and we are all fine over here in akwa ibom state. D new governor has taken a move to resuscitate all d dead industries in d state which is commendable. Meanwhile, im happy for ur state, i thank God for what peter obi did(saving for d rainy days). I remember vividly how Abagworo used to laugh at u saying obi did nothing, but its now glaring dat obi was d best governor in d last dispensation. Imagine rochas owing workers 11month salary. How does he even sleeps at nite

1 Like

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2015
adeaks:
Going by the media hoopla, one would think Osun state would be at the top of the list. Yet there are states owing far more than Osun but nobody seems to care about them. If this is true it means even Ogun state that is near Osun is owing 8 months but you hardly hear anything about it. IMO is owing a whole 11 months and no one is bothered. It just shows that there is most likely something else behind the media's relentless fixation on Osun. undecided
ogun is owing a month
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Burger01(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Gravanno:

That's the stupidity of those evolving apes from the east. The fools were calling Osun when they are worst. Typical of the greedy bastards.
cheesy
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kcthepundit(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2015
asha80:
and this is why i have always said that when it comes to administration rochas is deficient

What more can I say?
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kcthepundit(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2015
kcthepundit:
Thanks.

IMO is financially grounded as I speak and every sphere of the economy stagnant.
Don't know what will become of these youths but I pray kidnapping shouldn't resurface again o.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by kcthepundit(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
kcthepundit:

IMO is financially grounded as I speak and every sphere of the economy stagnant.
Don't know what will become of these youths but I pray kidnapping shouldn't resurface again o.

Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by capability500: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
chinolization:
Imo state is bankrupt presently. Salaries owed, projects are abandoned everywhere by the contractors because they were owed since last year. The state is in a deep retrogression mode.

No Nigerian bank can lend the useless state even =N=1 because the clownish abokii governor has borrowed beyond the CBN lending limit.

Even after borrowing over 200B there is nothing anywhere in imo state to show for it except poverty and prostitution. I can only weep for the state because it will get worse as the time goes on.

Igbos should join hands and stone Okorosha to death. It is as simple as that!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Ephemmm: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2015
ohenhen1:

Abia
Ondo
Ekiti
Akwa Ibom

plus Plateau state.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by fineyemi(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Its obvious somtin is wrong somwhere. Y ar d Apc states ownin dere workers? Its somtin fathomeable n we shud b able to tel.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by capability500: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Guy you are a big fool
Why can't you think for a while before you post dis nonsense comment of yours........ idiot
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by nonjebose(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2015
fineyemi:
Its obvious somtin is wrong somwhere. Y ar d Apc states ownin dere workers? Its somtin fathomeable n we shud b able to tel.
Did you not see PDP states on the list
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ransomed: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
The "almighty"Ebelechukwu Azikwe Jonathan (PhD), jesus of Otuoke's government owed us 1 year 1 month (13 months) salary arrears from Dec.2012 to Dec. 2013. He refused to pay before God used people to vote him out. Osun state's issue is a child's play compare to bad "fresh air" administration.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by fineyemi(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2015
nonjebose:
Did you not see PDP states on the list
Yes. And dey ar ownin just 1-2 month salary which isn't suppose to b.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by fineyemi(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
capability500:
Guy you are a big fool
Why can't you think for a while before you post dis nonsense comment of yours........ idiot
U ar silly for sayin dat to ur father...
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by ransomed: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
fineyemi:
::-- Jonathan's PDP Federal govt. owed civil servants between 13 & 18 months salary arrears of members of staff of 3 ministries at Mabushi which includes, Works, Environment , Urban land& housing.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by hopilo: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked God of messi, Imo state 11 months shocked How do there staff cope
The cope by answering my governor!!!! my governor !!!! when ever that fool chant my people! my people!!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Aigbehis(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2015
This same Okorocha they use in disturbing us on TV. Instead of letting us what reasonable programmes on NTA, they pester our dear lives with a governor who cannot pay salary.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by joowealth(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Lousymouth:
Almost all the APC States are owing....

That is why people must be reasonable enough to understand that, what all APC states who are owning today are experiencing is as a result of trap sets by the former administration. Because of being opposition party state. Their allocations was callously reduced to the extent that they could not use same for it purpose.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by chiscodedon(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Hmnm ....don't the source of this media display...as of IMO I can testify that workers in quote civil servants are only owed may salary....am a witness..don't know where this 11months is coming from.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by DzTzl(f): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Ogun State is owing 2 months salaries, not 8 as published by Vanguard.

The 8 months is for cooperative contribution deductions which the governor has failed to remit.
u are very correct of which 1 has been paid remains one month
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by qtx(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Decryptor(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Rochas owing 11months and my people haven't revolted or gone on strike?

Unbelievable!

I have to call and confirm biko!

Idonbilivit!!

Keep on deluding yourself!

You as an Igbo woman should be highly ashamed of yourself that you joined the bandwagon of calumny and mediocrity against your own people!

The highest you will do is delete this reply and ban me.
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by rummmy: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Abia owns teaching hospital allowance not salary ooh....ops shuld be sure bfore posting rubbish....APC states no go carry last for evils against its citizens..that is the change
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Decryptor:

Keep on deluding yourself!

You as an Igbo woman should be highly ashamed of yourself that you joined the bandwagon of calumny and mediocrity against your own people!

The highest you will do is delete this reply and ban me.
keep quiet my friend and stop disturbing my mentions!
Rochas is not owing civil servants 11months salary. The only people he is owing is the Youth Must Work members who he is paying through SUREP funds which is 11months arrears. I do not support owing of salaries by any governor because a worker deserve his pay.

Don't disturb my mentions again!
Re: Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) by Silialuv(f): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The fat con man called mallam rochas is oweing 11 months salary and we were busy attacking AregbrRascal shocked shocked shocked shocked.And my imo brothers foolishly voted for for the showman again.

Abagworo,Beremx,mzjackburess or whatever your name is come and explain this embrassment from your personal lord and master angry angry angry angry angry
I like ur talk jare,IMO state is becoming sum thing else,no job,no salary for workers,2bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK / Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.