Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July (43987 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region.
The book is going to the whole world so please deep ur suggestions into ur smelling a.ss n leave it there

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by francizy(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

It's well. Hopefully it'll be insightful as Obasanjo's book.

When we mention human beings, that name I just bolded should be the last name that should be mentioned. That name is a curse to Nigeria and Africa at large. A name with no good attached to it in modern day democracy.

I spit on that name!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by francizy(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Thought you weren't biased and I respected you for that. Please dump bias into the gutters and embrace the unity you've been preaching. Why call a region even if you hate the man personally? Mind you, it's your people who are writing the whole thing about GEJ so your people still recognize him as a hero even if you don't.

Well am happy the names that are doing this are not SS/SE names else we would have been reading things like they are doing it for their pocket or stomach infrastructures on this thread.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Thought you weren't biased and I respected you for that. Please dump bias into the gutters and embrace the unity you've been preaching. Why call a region even if you hate the man personally? Mind you, it's your people who are writing the whole thing about GEJ so your people still recognize him as a hero even if you don't.

Well am happy the names that are doing this are not SS/SE names else we would have been reading things like they are doing it for their pocket or stomach infrastructures on this thread.. cheesy
Seriously, what did he do to change people's life? Under his tenure the country got worse, the effect of which Nigeria is now suffering. He had the chance to unite the whole south but he failed woefully. That alone to me, is unforgivable.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by johnbuck81(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
keep hate'n.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Hungry authors. Where are the books that were written and published in honour of Jonathan before the election as part of the plans to get him re-elected?

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by hairdryingcap(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
We miss you sir.... cry

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by francizy(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Seriously, what did he do to change people's life? Under his tenure the country got worse, the effect of which Nigeria is now suffering. He had the chance to unite the whole south but he failed woefully. That alone to me, is unforgivable.

How would he unite the whole south when Tinubu is there? Not and will never be possible till Tinubu's political career is dead and forgotten before south will unite..

Mind you, some people benefited from his programs of which Youwin was one of them. I only pray Buhari continues such kinds of entrepreneurial programs to boost employment and local business development and growth.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by wahihi(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
madridguy:
A man will be remembered for two things, the problem you solved and the one he created.
MEANING WHAT?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by francizy(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hungry authors.

E pain you?

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by wahihi(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2015
tit:
immortalize??
him don die?
abii una wan kill am join?

make you no try am ooo!
if you try,
me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
CALM DOWN DEAR IMMORTALIZE DOESN'T MEAN DEATH, IT MEANS TO PREVENT SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING FROM BEING FORGOTTEN IN THE FUTURE, ESPECIALLY BY MENTIONING THEM IN LITERATURE.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by wahihi(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

When we mention human beings, that name I just bolded should be the last name that should be mentioned. That name is a curse to Nigeria and Africa at large. A name with no good attached to it in modern day democracy.

I spit on that name!
ME TOO DEAR.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by wahihi(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Aso rock shld be named after dat guy He's a hero He's d reason y we re not in crisis today He's d defender of our democracy
EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by wahihi(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2015
EX-PRESIDENT GEJ WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBER AS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAVE PRODUCE BY ALL REASONABLE PEIOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Jaideyone(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

I spit on that name!
oponu what do you know about governance? obasanjo ruled Nigeria at critical times and was able to stabilise the country. he took control of the country as a civilian with the burden of an ailing economy with all the misrule of the military era. Our debts were paid off and he even left several billions of dollars in the external reserve and excess crude oil accounts which your hero Jonathan squandered. Obasanjo ruled outside the period of oil boom. the price of crude started rising immediately he left office. the price peaked during Jonathan's administration but all he did was borrow and borrow more while depleting the ER and ECA. feel free to worship and bow down for your hero GEJ but please don't sh*t on other people's achievement just to make your hero look good. You definitely need a lesson in history

all these 17yr old Nl children sef

9 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by francizy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
oponu what do you know about governance? obasanjo ruled Nigeria at critical times and was able to stabilise the country. he took control of the country as a civilian with the burden of an ailing economy with all the misrule of the military era. Our debts were paid off and he even left several billions of dollars in the external reserve and excess crude oil accounts which your hero Jonathan squandered. Obasanjo ruled outside the period of oil boom. the price of crude started rising immediately he left office. the price peaked during Jonathan's administration but all he did was borrow and borrow more while depleting the ER and ECA. feel free to worship and bow down for your hero GEJ but please don't sh*t on other people's achievement just to make your hero look good. You definitely need a lesson in history

all these 17yr old Nl children sef

Have you forgotten about all the scam? Halliburton, PHCN, 70,000 ghost workers and various other scams? Same man that used EFCC to clamp down his enemies? A man who autocratically governed Nigeria in a democratic set up? A man who was not in good terms with his VP? A man who allegedly slept with his son's wife? A man who his own daughter never want to see again in her life because of his hypocritical nature of listing out things he wanted GEJ to do but never cared about doing them while he was president.. Have you forgotten how he sent army men to wipe out a village? What infrastructures or infrastructural developments can be attributed to this man's name? He paid of debt only? Nothing else. That man is the biggest civilian failure ever. Shehu Shagari, Yar'Adua and GEJ dwarfed the mofo!

Oga 98 years old, i greet you oh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
dolly carton... a yoruba man is a co-author...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Silly bunch of jokers, someone to be immortalised? and their point is because he refused to cause trouble for losing out in the election, so was he expected to fight before?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by shakaZuIlu: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
wahihi:
EX-PRESIDENT GEJ WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBER AS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAVE PRODUCE BY ALL REASONABLE PEIOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

Facts
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Jaideyone(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Have you forgotten about all the scam? Halliburton, PHCN, 70,000 ghost workers and various other scams? Same man that used EFCC to clamp down his enemies? A man who autocratically governed Nigeria in a democratic set up? A man who was not in good terms with his VP? A man who allegedly slept with his son's wife? A man who his own daughter never want to see again in her life because of his hypocritical nature of listing out things he wanted GEJ to do but never cared about doing them while he was president.. Have you forgotten how he sent army men to wipe out a village? What infrastructures or infrastructural developments can be attributed to this man's name? He paid of debt only? Nothing else. That man is the biggest civilian failure ever. Shehu Shagari, Yar'Adua and GEJ dwarfed the mofo!

Oga 98 years old, i greet you oh!
yes GEJ dwarfed him simply because you've been blinded by your hate for Obj. how else will a sensible rational thinking person pick Obj that left Nigeria in a good financial position over a Jonathan that left us struggling to pay salaries? Jonathan was also witching hunting his enemies. we've not forgotten how a sitting governor was witch hunted by Jonathan and how law makers were tear based simply because the speaker decamped. we are not quick to forget how SSS raided APC data centers without being able toshow the world the evidence of PVC cloning. I will pick a prudent dictator over a wasteful Jonathan that allowed his party to use the police, soldiers and SSS to witch hunt the opposition. Jonathan is the worst president in the last 16yrs!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yorubas playing unbiased again.

When will you people learn to be as tribalistic as Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by godoluwa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards
smh. am very much sure that you are from WEST GERMANY
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by LockDown69(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
On What basis
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
ok
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
tit:
immortalize?? him don die? abii una wan kill am join?
make you no try am ooo! if you try, me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
Ask Michael Jackson before his death. Its an honour!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Spells(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one...only those that know the secret behind the gun that echos fire
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by money121(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
My Goodluck, My president........

Our Lord Jesus sustained my Life and GoodLuck Ebere Jonathan maintained my life,

Now I'm a happy man.............
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Immortalized GEJ?

Why na, is he dead?

OK na, make I follow trek to Otuoke go collect some shoes biko. cool

I hear say him leave Aso Rock with PLENTY shoes....lolz tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.