Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July (43983 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by bigerboy200: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Aso rock shld be named after dat guy
He's a hero
He's d reason y we re not in crisis today
He's d defender of our democracy

Yes he is the defender of our democracy..
But he was a leading striker of Corruption.. if dem wanna immortalise him,it should be in his ss region ohh..aso rock kor, white house ni.. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by strongerthaneva(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
eleko1:
Those thieves still dey chase the ex president jona up/ down to collect their own share of the stolen/looted money in the name of immortalised him with book sad.The trekking era is over now,nah one book and chieftaincy title remain now.From Baba AdiNni of Ondo to Baba ndagbe of OTUOKE to Maita Garri of Kano undecided THIEVES sad
I swear but if the man get sense make he just keep am for ham for him family..jonathan should pls not give pipu like..temitemi1,oremussantus,ezedenma..those are the pipu deceiving u to get there own share oo..

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Caution30: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
SPOT ON!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by M4gunners: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
GEJ my HERO.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Kielsss(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Immortalized for being clueless undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by stayblack: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
DEM WAN FALL THIS OTUOKE FISHERMAN... grin
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by lungtruth(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
QuotaSystem:
There's no need, Jonathan's failures are immortalized in the memories of the families of the young and innocent Nigerians that needlessly lost their lives in the immigration job scam, among his other failures.

No book can erase the disaster that the Otueke drunkard's administration was, no book can make this woman forget the incompetence and lack of empathy that characterized Jona.

His failures are immortal.
Hero of democracy. Join and praise him stop bad Belle, bloody sucking terrorist
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by omocheche(f): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol....... you no go kill me ooo! no be one Nigeria again
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by neocortex: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards

Why are you so full of bitterness and bigotry.
Two right thinking men decided to immortalize an African hero and all that comes to your mind is SS.
Hatred odes no good, it destroys!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by QuotaSystem: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
lungtruth:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hero of democracy. Join and praise him stop bad Belle, bloody sucking terrorist

His failures are immortal.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by mustymatic(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Aso rock shld be named after dat guy He's a hero He's d reason y we re not in crisis today He's d defender of our democracy
He's the reason behind terror today add it
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by swimcash(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
@op...ur ignorance is amazin
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by omocheche(f): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
gbam! very correct
OREMUSSANCTUS:

He's a hero
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by omocheche(f): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
How can you just hate a human been for no good reason? is that what your holy book thought you?
mustymatic:

He's the reason behind terror today
add it
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thank God the duo behind this great work are Yorubas and not Igbos.
Now you know exactly that this man called Jona did well but the likes of Tinubu deceived the entire Yoruba tribe by sabotaging his govt for the sake of power.

We will forever LOVE YOU!!!!
JONA...the man with a golden smile an heart.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Nigerians are not meant for good things this man no doubt is the best president ever since 1960 forget all those propaganda and violent distraction used in pulling down his hardwork.

i love you Gej #nohomo
the Mandela of our country loved by all even Buhari can't hide his love for you.

forever in my heart

Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1

http://www.naij.com/461520-ex-president-jonathan-immortalized-july.html

. It is a free world, you are entitled to your political delusion and you are free to be an idi-ot. GEJ was the most incompetent and most corrupt President of Nigeria since 1960 to date. And the worst First Lady too. The CIA has files to confirm it. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by PStacks(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
madridguy:
A man will be remembered for two things, the problem you solved and the one he created.

He will sure be remembered for the problems he created.

Immortalised ko! Re-incarnation ni. Mtcheeeww. Psychophants
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by lungtruth(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Dollyak:

Seriously, what did he do to change people's life? Under his tenure the country got worse, the effect of which Nigeria is now suffering. He had the chance to unite the whole south but he failed woefully. That alone to me, is unforgivable.

You as a citizen what ideas have you contributed to make his government a success, not insulting him and abusing him on social media? Please go check the meaning of 'Democracy'. And as a lady I expect you should sometime sound better because soon you will have a home to manage. I beg of you to support the new government if not, you will continue to rain curses and abuse to them.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by driand(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

He's a hero
no to the first, yes to the second and no to the third.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by GodMode: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
crixtex:
dolly carton... a yoruba man is a co-author...
He is broke a:ss yoruba man looking for cheap popularityangry
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
You are a small fool with bare face stupidiity...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by GodMode: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
Yorubas playing unbiased again.
When will you people learn to be as tribalistic as Igbos.
Playing unbiased is a way of manipulating things to your favour...
But you're right.. This current yoruba politicians are d:ull.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
lungtruth:
[color=#006600][/color]

You as a citizen what ideas have you contributed to make his government a success, not insulting him and abusing him on social media? Please go check the meaning of 'Democracy'. And as a lady I expect you should sometime sound better because soon you will have a home to manage. I beg of you to support the new government if not, you will continue to rain curses and abuse to them.
Can I change the structural set up of the country? Who has the power to effect those changes? Millions of people are doing their part to help fellow citizens as much as they can. So, don't give me the usual 'what have you done', just to shift the goal post away from Gej's bad leadership. I am speaking on befalf of millions of people, including the poor ederly people by saying Gej was a failure. He had many chance to change the structural system but he failed woefully.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
lol joke of the day cheesy

someone met a healthy economy and left it in comatose

boko haram gained control of large territories under his watch

corruption reigned supreme and ex militants were rewarded with juicy contracts while promising young graduates roamed the streets unemployed or underemployed

he should really be immortalised to serve as a lesson to other presidents in future

bunch of jokers grin
Why reason that way? believe me you are too young to be stupidd.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bigcake:
You are a small fool with bare face stupidiity...
Speak for yourself and your stupid generations who can't see past their nose to see Gej was a failure.
Don't quote me, you fool.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Kazrem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
tit:
immortalize??
him don die?
abii una wan kill am join?

make you no try am ooo!
if you try,
me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
It's not a dead person that is immortalized. There is already Fashola street in Lagos to immortalize him. There is also one other person that is immortalize while he is alive but can't remember his name now.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by guttentag(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jonathan is the highest paid MAGA since the begin of TIME
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by sammhi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
you must be joking right? if not tell me who has better his performance in office? OBJ or who form your region..that is the only president from your side
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by samplegirl(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

But I don't think you read the names of people who are celebrating him.

They are names of South West.

But must you be tribalistic in every thing?

Na waooo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Speak for yourself and your stupid generations who can't see past their nose to see Gej was a failure.
Don't quote me, you fool.
What your father could not achieve in his entire useless life, GEJ has achieved in four years..... can anybody write about your good for nothing father? tell me... small rat.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by rezy15(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
pedel:
A whole chapter should be dedicated to how he fought corruption vehemently.
A section should state how subsidy scammers were jailed. Also how he placed a goat and yam together inside NNPC.
GEJ: the best president Nigeria could have had if not for how he let corrupt people took over his government.
No be Immortalise, na cremation.

BRo ur wicked! u jst caused my boss to threaten me with a query!!! heheheeh!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
sammhi:

you must be joking right? if not tell me who has better his performance in office? OBJ or who form your region..that is the only president from your side
Even if he was relatively better than obj, does that mean we should now reward his bad leadership? Based on the context, the opportunity available to him couple with is decisions, I can safely say he wasn't a great leader. This is not a dick measuring contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.