Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July (43982 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by RapLawd(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Thanks. Guys on nl can be really condescending sometimes. *sigh*. Thanks tho.

Ya welcome dear, can I count on ya vote?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by bajosky: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
#BRINGBACKOURGEJ

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
bossOD:

I don't know what to tell you, I would say it is people like you that will never be celebrated as you don't see wat to celebrate in other people.
Well you are wrong, but continue grin
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
RapLawd:

Ya welcome dear, can I count on ya vote?
okay. When?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Etruth: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
M4gunners:
GEJ my HERO.
PEJ my HARP ! Namadi Sambo my 33 !! Bode George my SMALL STOUT !!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by reuben79: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Anybody when no like GEJ no go ever like better thing for life. Forget those hypocrite devils in human flesh, they are just selfish and with time they will surely reap what they sow.

Off to WEST GERMANY.
for dat, God will rule ur life d way janathan ruled dis country.jst say amen finish
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Etruth: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

You can ask any stupid question. The fact still remains that your life is a mess thanks to Gej. Do you have light now and for how long/regular? Do you have good working road and how many kilometres? Are your people paid? Were corrupt politicians brought to justice? What about food prices? Do you feel safe?
Don't worry, continue asking stupid questions. I will not boast, but instead keep fighting for people like the 80 year old woman I saw last year carrying big logs of wood on her head. The system needs to favour the common citizens, until then I will keep attacking every corrupt politicians regardless of their ethnicity or religion.

Welcome to my ignore list reserved for retardds
I just love your kind of person. Ignore the simpletons and bigots quoting you to talk trash and stick to your beliefs. Only bighearted people think of others. I pray that God will position you to affect lives positively. God bless

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards

Did you even read the article? Read and digest the article properly and then you would realize that they are not south southerners.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by darmys(f): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
madridguy:
A man will be remembered for two things, the problem you solved and the one he created.

!!!!!!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
gregg2:
GEJ we miss you

We miss Maamaa Peace More grin
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by dsul: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2015
For why After puting Naija in a demo rage situation??
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by simdam500(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Gej is a good! No doubt lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by copious101(m): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2015
tit:
immortalize??
him don die?
abii una wan kill am join?

make you no try am ooo!
if you try,
me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
they won make am Vampire abi wolve
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by ugoezeik(m): 3:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:
Are you guys this thick in real life? No wonder Nigeria is still backward.
Another idiott in my ignore list.
stupid asshole
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:

@ bigcake
You are far too hopeless to make it in life. You are a mad man who can't see his madness. The moment you see that, is the beginning of your slow healing. What have you achieved? Don't compare your hopeless life to mine. Truth hurts. Even while in Naija, I don't even experience the shitt you go through, yet I am defending hopeless people like you.
Continue your stupidity while I smugly look at you.

Post this on your wall
I hardly talk to prostitutes of your level.... I prefer the ones that have good brains to reason.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Etruth:
I just love your kind of person. Ignore the simpletons and bigots quoting you to talk trash and stick to your beliefs. Only bighearted people think of others. I pray that God will position you to affect lives positively. God bless
God will punish your father and mother directly or indirectly.... you fool.. you think that prostittute will give you a free fvck? your father is a simpleton. iddiota

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2015
anigold:

wao i dont even know what to say. That dude's comment was completely out of order...

I see why responded that way....
it's your father's comment that is out of way...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Bigcake: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:

My point is we don't want him near SW. Is that explicit enough?
you smelly harlot,you expected GEJ to swim in your smelly wide pusssy. you are actually very dull.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has high standards
Inferiority complex!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by lilcashking(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Aso rock shld be named after dat guy He's a hero He's d reason y we re not in crisis today He's d defender of our democracy
which of the aso rock did u mean, the one in Biafra?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by lilcashking(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder fire your mother there grin
typical example of jonabomb the drunken master supporter's
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bigcake:
you smelly harlot,you expected GEJ to swim in your smelly wide pusssy. you are actually very dull.
Is that the best a retardd like you can come up with? I expect worse when your condition get worse in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by SUCCEED3: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has high standards

You are a true African beuty, even though I do not totally endorse this post of yours.

Keep staying beutiful.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by bibina: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Dollyak:

High standards indeed just like your use of English language. mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.