Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari (56954 Views)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by chukzy700: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
na play u dey........
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who did this to Buhari eee?

7 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by PointB: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Zhul001:
Dolo like me.am sure you I will be among the dullards that will queue for the 5k to be dolled out.by the govt.
Sai Buhari

hehehe. sorry oo cheesy cheesy
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by NobleG1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
If age is your problem then you shouldn't have ventured into presidency.

You were never ready to be president and it has been showing since you became president.

8 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by PointB: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
networkrecharg:
U mean I am a daura cow...

kikikikikikikikikakakakaka

swahili laghs

hehehehe grin cheesy

Sorry oo
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by greenalwaz: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin
hmmm
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by kenoz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why didn't he say that during the campaign ?

4 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by odave: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters

Hahaha grin cheesy I've seen this on almost eevery thread today and to cap it all 'beware of fraudsters' lol. Shey you no go ask for processing money or anything until after I'v gotten the job? Plz feel free to quote and reply me

2 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Have we been punked?

4 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emnyte:
Normal thing, u would always find something to say now, but when u want to bark back, make sure u turn down the volume a bit.
using stereo for pipu like neva enuf whooper will be gud enuf so u can here clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS..PDPOON failure...
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by manofluck: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Baba we've given d mandate for change, pls dnt disappointed us
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by hotice01: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
mebrahyeem:
Don't forget that the past gave birth to the present, be reminded that PMB did not create any of nigeria's misfortune he is only here to put d records right, so let's pray and be positive intead of coming to d forum to insult people that r old enough to be our parent pls this un-africa this is not ryt

Yes I agree but staying in the past never leads to progress.

If you think or feel PMB didn't contribute/create any of Nigeria's misfortune then I must say that u either don't know and understand Nigeria's history,you are deluded or just a very BIG HYPOCRITE!

6 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by imakemillions: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by azimibraun: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
My country has lost it. Where is the Love? Hate has eaten deep into my people.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
The dullard of daura has finally accepted that he's going to be an epic failure.

God save your children and give us biafra

7 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ogazi007(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
PMB will live long to set Nigeria on the path to gratness.Nigeria will be better.You are the most trusted Nigerian leader at the moment and you can't afford to fail the millions of Nigerians that voted for you.We are with you in prayers.The people insulting you are in minority and if another election were to be conducted tomorrow, you will still win.You have started well and God will give you good health to complete two terms in office.The people making noise should wait till 2019 to test their popularity.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Emnyte(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
using stereo for pipu like neva enuf whooper will be gud enuf so u can here clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS..PDPOON failure...
I can see u are a phd holder in barking. more grease to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Finally, baba acknowledges he's too old to do what only young and healthy men can do

Young men with healthy brain cells unfried by ogogoro.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by mbulela: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Finally, baba acknowledges he's too old to do what only young and healthy men can do
If the clueless and docile young Jonathan had not been useless, we would not have had to turn to baba.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by DULLARDipo: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
Jeezuzpick:

Young men with healthy brain cells unfried by ogogoro.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by DULLARDipo: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
mbulela:

If the clueless and docile young Jonathan had not been useless, we would not have had to turn to baba.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by CSTR2: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
We said this during the campaigns, but your supporters said mandela ruled at 80.
Anyway, i have already given up on that country.
If he like let him sleep all through his four years.
It's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ruffDiamond: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin mostly south b.east if u ask me!forget abeg let them rot there angry na today?? Go Singapore and Indonesia them full there awaiting execution !adopt obj style and no send any MURRAFU-CKA them mama no go kuku miss them sake of say all na business chai !more miscreants flatees loading up at baby factory grin grin abeg Mr president we gat more serious issues at hand o nor be DAT one abea cos b.EAST WILL ALWAYS BE b.EAST grin nobody can take DAT away from'em nobody free them abeg na them thing

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Abugab(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:

But at that age of 72 he is ore active than you so you couldn't be healthier than him. If you embark on the campaigns and his trips so far I am sure you will have a three month bed rest even at your 'active age'.
Appreciate old ones so that you will live long.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
The answer for u and the stupid fool above is that he tries to be truthful unlike u stupid tanoids who likes to deciever nigeria despite u guys failures...i keep saying it that kowa is a more stronger party than PDPOON..
US president barack obama was 44 when here became president.

If you have a 72yrs father you would allow him to answer calls at 2am or meetings at 4am.

President of nigeria is not community head,because we want to wickerd Gej we have choosen the worse.

While Gej is in london laughing at us.

6 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
ogazi007:
PMB will live long to set Nigeria on the path to gratness.Nigeria will be better.You are the most trusted Nigerian leader at the moment and you can't afford to fail the millions of Nigerians that voted for you.We are with you in prayers.The people insulting you are in minority and if another election were to be conducted tomorrow, you will still win.You have started well and God will give you good health to complete two terms in office.The people making noise should wait till 2019 to test their popularity.
Keep preaching, and consoling yourself. Baba buhari has said he cannot, and please don't expect much from a 70 year old pensioner. The idea of presidency was a hoppy.

3 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by jamace(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
This baba is playing the wayo game of "A little to the left, and a little to the right". I think I told you people before that a military Buhari is miles away more effective than a politician Buhari. Welcome to one chance! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ruffDiamond: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
gboss4sure:
The dullard of daura has finally accepted that he's going to be an epic failure.

God save your children and give us biafra
u mean Biafra grin for ya mind keep dreaming
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by dotwyz: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
PMB we know that you old. but we think that when the young age run nigeria, the old age supose to renovate it, that is why we put you there together, pls we dont want any more complain. Pls face ur work and let's sigh ur magician performance.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by herald9: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmm.... Now I see why they say politics is the art of the possible.

People thought they've finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel... They didn't know it was an approaching train.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by AhmadMind: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmykk:
US president barack obama was 44 when here became president.

If you have a 72yrs father you would allow him to answer calls at 2am or meetings at 4am.

President of nigeria is not community head,because we want to wickerd Gej we have choosen the worse.

While Gej is in london laughing at us.

>[size=18pt]PMB is going to being driiiiven haaaaaard....... otherwise why are the Arewa Brethren already jostling for his seat....

>>Check out How Fast GEJ grew White hairs..... and Check out Obama

>>> Black men can't keep stress hidden.[/size]

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
ruffDiamond:
u mean Biafra grin for ya mind keep dreaming

Your opinion is inconsequential.

When Biafra is re-declared, hope to meet you at the frontline

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.