Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari (56957 Views)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by 989900: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
The state of the mentality of most commenters is depressing. sad
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by flofields(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Even N9.7 million to fight Boko Haram got stolen too! GEJ and PDP must account for all the wickedness done to Nigeria.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by toshmann(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
We already know that, we just don't understand why others didn't know that.

Since the election ended, this fraudster has been singing a different song on a daily basis. From boko haram to economy, now his age has come back into question.

Hmmmmn

11 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by currentss(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
You just hv to stop givn excusses Start workin my darlin president

4 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by CharliParker: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin
l hate this people in PDP,they are heartless so they want Buhari to fail the 4th time.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by 1miccza: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na now the truth begin come out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by walozanga(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
LOOK AT WHAT A REASONABLE MAN IS SAYING , AS IF THEY FORCE AM. HE THINKS THATS AN EXCUSE

9 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmykk:
US president barack obama was 44 when here became president.

If you have a 72yrs father you would allow him to answer calls at 2am or meetings at 4am.

President of nigeria is not community head,because we want to wickerd Gej we have choosen the worse.

While Gej is in london laughing at us.
Well as we can see now ur brain is being defrauded cos u av been hypnotised. By failures..Well God need intervene in ur issue before u become a barrier..GEJ can only smile at u and ur cohorts not me and my successful fellows..cos failure will always wanna laff before dey see the success their predecessor is going to achieve ahead..So may u continue thinking that way till jesus comes while I continue to be think of success till Allah calls..
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by piicity(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by jck1976(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin

I want to come back to Nigeria. Bokoharam is the issue not economy. I have enough.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ruffDiamond: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
gboss4sure:

Your opinion is inconsequential.

When Biafra is re-declared, hope to meet you at the frontline
I hope so I really hope so I'm hope to finish off what gallant warrior and badt as.s soldier Benjamin dekunle left unfinished out of pity for flatees narrow a.as to live angry this time mehn no mofos South East will be left standing! I'm gon be like*in black scorpion s voice * SHOOT ANY MURRAFU-CKA THAT MOVES OR NOT MOVING INCLUDING ANY PREGNANT BABY FACTORY K- LEGGED B.ITCHES AND THEIR MISCREANTS PRODUCT LIKE U grin grin after there won't be no declaration of no victor no vanquished bullshvt! and one more thing there won't be no. 'EGG RASHER ' grin this time around for any war bounty has.tard flatees anyway that's how d illiterate mofos called it back then after the war grin if u have not heard of ex gratias ask yr papa he go tell u how far grin make sure u attack south west first since we are yr most hated enemy grin ain't DAT right??mumu u think this is 1967 idiota like u wishing for war *in mayweather s voice *U DONT KNOW SH.IT!!
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
opiaoku:
Hopless Daura President bastard kunu sipping monkey

Buhari is a terrorist

Guy you dey vex ni?
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Burger01:
My president, do your best and leave the rest. We dey your back like hunchback. God be with you sirsmiley

Another dreaming Buharoid

E go clear for una eyes soon

5 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by frisky2good(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is not about God saying yes or no, it's about someone giving up without starting.

[b][/b]
efilefun:

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
friends4ever:
PMB did it before and he can do it again...age is just a number.

Yet another dreaming ' Buharoid'

Slumber on!

7 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by polorus(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why now oga presido

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by appini: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
friends4ever:
PMB did it before and he can do it again...age is just a number.

Even the first lady will disagree with you on this.

5 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ruffDiamond: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
ajebuter:

Guy you dey vex ni?
na bEAST na what do expect?? grin STATE OF NATURE running riot in their blood since Biafra free am abeg
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by okoocheche(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
mr mb, my question is!!!, when u go star to the put people for pirson? Since u show, u never put anybody for prison oh
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
PUSH1:
PMB really love this country. So bad some people cannot see it.

Sorry bro but the old dude loves the presidential jet more.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by discusant: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
[b]President Buhari,

the crazy people on the path to disintegrate Nigeria proliferated undue number of 19 states + Abuja and too many local govt councils in the ONCE ONE NORTHERN REGION OF NIGERIA; but instead created a meager number of 17 states and very few local govt councils in the ONCE TWO REGIONS SOUTH OF NIGERIA.

In no other true federal country of the world was land mass used as criterion to create new federating units like states, provinces, and regions - except in Nigeria as done by northern military generals.

The same military generals imposed a military constitution to legalize the crazy political structure and institutions; and since after the last state creation exercise , north of Nigeria smiles home every allocation day with more than half of Nigeria's money; produce more than deserved legislators and legislative houses through which it spurns any amendment to the constitution for reforms to suit all.

Worse, north of Nigeria has chased away non-northerners from north; so One Nigeria cannot be only on the terms the Buharis want it.

RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA POLITICALLY OR IMPLEMENT THE LAST CONFAB REPORTS!![/b]

2 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=ogazi007 post=34837882]PMB will live long to set Nigeria on the path to gratness.Nigeria will be better.You are the most trusted Nigerian leader at the moment and you can't afford to fail the millions of Nigerians that voted for you.We are with you in prayers.The people insulting you are in minority and if another election were to be conducted tomorrow, you will still win.You have started well and God will give you good health to complete two terms in office.The people making noise should wait till 2019 to test their popularity.[/quote

Hahah! Another daydreaming ' Buharoid']

4 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by 19naia(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Second time i hear this man has made serious reference to limitations on his ability to do the job he was hired for..
What is the point of the endless money spent on his office and aides and ministers and entire corps. and armies of work force to do his bidding?

There is nothing for him to do but use his mind of experience and sign the orders to execute and maintain oversight through the ministers and the general public cries..
He is starting to sound like a man trying to disclaim his way out of work and into idle time free to chop d coffers and keep diligent ovesight into the ways he can obscure any sign of his dirty dipping into the cookie jar..

Anyway, I wont condemn him so soon.. I will wait for his task on creating a serious anti corruption culture in Nigeria.. If he does that alone with significant impact, i will give him an A grade., That one problem carries 90% of his score.. The other problems to be solved -carry 10% because most of those problems are hindered from solution because of corruption... Yes Stealing the money to chop and cheating to get a seat at the table to chop the stolen money..
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by preselect(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=13pt]senile dementia angry
this expired con man from daura has just fooled millions of gullible nigerians who voted for him.

Shame on you, mr Cattle Rearer.
Brain dead, evil, bloodthirsty, lying, war monger. shame on you and everything you represent. 72yrs, officially. ony God knows the true age. Shame on you.
little wonder since you were inaugurated all we have seen are photos photos photos that make your supporters proud. photos only.
your achievements so far are:
sitting beside obama at G7
photo with German Chancellor
Photos with Chibok parents
Photos at AU
Photos with presidents of Niger Chad etc
photos with service chiefs
photos with. . . . photos with photos. .

you've changed all the rhetoric and promises made during the campaigns. . . . yea. . . . . change we can believe in
[/size]

[size=28pt]Better go and look for the chibok girls, you senile, foul, evil old tramp[/size]

#BrainDeadWarriorBuhari

8 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by discusant: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:

Celebrate because long before the last presidential campaign, Jonathan was sore-footed to continue as president after 2015 elections. Jonathan said that government house had been like a cage for him for 16 years.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
lagdmark:

Keep preaching, and consoling yourself. Baba buhari has said he cannot, and please don't expect much from a 70 year old pensioner. The idea of presidency was a hoppy.

Don't mind the daydreaming 'buharoid'

3 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ofcourse there is a limit to what a 72 years old can do . Mr President, we don't expect you to do the marathon or play 90 minutes soccer with extra time.
No. What we need is your BRAIN POWER. If you're limited in using your mind and brain to reason and think out rationally sound policies for the betterment of our country, then we have a problem. I thought that wisdom comes with age.

1 Like

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by digitsolution: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lots of news flying about these days. Let's allow this man rule and let's stop speculating what he said and what he didn't say!

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by etungha08: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Did you forget your age when you were filling your nomiination/interst form? Pls this is the eleventh hour-no excuses

4 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by jossyj: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
preselect:
[size=13pt]senile dementia angry
this expired con man from daura has just fooled millions of gullible nigerians who voted for him.

Shame on you, mr Cattle Rearer.
Brain dead, evil, bloodthirsty, lying, war monger. shame on you and everything you represent. 72yrs, officially. ony God knows the true age. Shame on you.
little wonder since you were inaugurated all we have seen are photos photos photos that make your supporters proud. photos only.
your achievements so far are:
sitting beside obama at G7
photo with German Chancellor
Photos with Chibok parents
Photos at AU
Photos with presidents of Niger Chad etc
photos with service chiefs
photos with. . . . photos with photos. .

you've changed all the rhetoric and promises made during the campaigns. . . . yea. . . . . change we can believe in
[/size]

[size=28pt]Better go and look for the chibok girls, you senile, foul, evil old tramp[/size]

#BrainDeadWarriorBuhari

This Buhari Is and idiooot. Does he have brain atall?

6 Likes

Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by 989900: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
jossyj:

This Buhari Is and idiooot. Does he have brain atall?

You call another individual an idi0t, and your English sxcks this bad?

You try.
Re: There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:

Who is complaining of age? Pdp, Fayose, FFK or buhari? So who is proved right? grin cheesy. Your quote is just out of place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.