Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (59408 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by PecE2Make: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
if the President cannot use his veto power to stop dis robbers without gun, then will I know change has gone to oblivion and that is the end. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by ogiewanye(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rebranded legislaTHIEVES....
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I'm still trying to deduce if its pro-NASS or pro-masses undecided undecided

It's Pro-senselessness Mate
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by harry509: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
idris4eva:
Help! Our change has been hijacked
The time is now to fight for our life. it is now or never. The
members of the National Assembly have come hijacked the
change we fought for. They gave come to rubbish my stay in
the sun and rain to vote for this change and I am ready to
defend the CHANGE.
Our DISHONORABLE and UNDISTINGUISHED Lawmakers are
here again to fleece me and you of our natural resources
through outrageous allowances.
Now, they have decided to give themselves N9b as wardrobe
allowance when states like Osun, Benue, Ekiti, Imo to
mention but a few cannot pay workers salaries. When
workers are going hungry, our lawmakers are growing fatter
acquiring what they don't need by allocating outrageous
allowances to themselves at the expense of our children
future.
They have continued to be more richer why the masses are
getting poorer daily. They are building hotels acquiring
properties in choice areas at the expense of the masses who
live below $1 a day.
Enough is Enough and we must all come out to condemn
this obnoxious allowance. The N9b can provide water for my
grandmother in the village,provide jobs for my jobless
brothers and sisters, the N9b can provide reading materials
for my born and unborn children, this money can procure
equipment for security operatives fighting insurgency.
It is time for #occupyNASS because this is financial terrorism
and this should be nipped in the bud. They want to hijack
our change from the back, we must fight now.
hw I wish evri urth's @ there can reason wat u jst wrote now. Am fully suport of u. I don't kw y dis nigeria law-thieves Rr so greedy. Na thurder go fire dem ooh.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by idris4eva(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
harry509:
hw I wish evri urth's @ there can reason wat u jst wrote now. Am fully suport of u. I don't kw y dis nigeria law-thieves Rr so greedy. Na thurder go fire dem ooh.
amen in jesus name fire
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by 19naia(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
when they are finished spending that billions of Naira of clothing allowance, i doubt there will be much economic impact upon the tailors and textileers of the country... If it were really intended for clothing, then tailor is the business to go into now and rake in those billions.. But if na lie as is busines as usual in politics, better off keep digging with the hoe in the garden.. shocked
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Gbemilove2004: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by bummyla(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
hahahhahahahha!

http://bummyla.com

samueld0:
#UndressNASS
If it wasn't for the 8 billion wardrobe allowance...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/17/undressnass
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2015
kodded:
undecided very dry...
you have lost your sense of humor.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2015
If we continue like dis huge wardrobe allowance...then there is NO CHANGE,but we voted for Change why is NASS betraying us?

Nigerian did not vote for nude now... Why asking for clothes.

We voted for Change ooooooooo Stop dis nonsense
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by ybalogs(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2015
God is watching us in everything we are doing. Continue. Chai, diaris goduuuu oooo
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by AleAirHub(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2015
samueld0:
#UndressNASS
If it wasn't for the 8 billion wardrobe allowance...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/17/undressnass

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Emmy0203: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin R dose clothes made of GOLD ? Ko deni ragba fun NASS, I mean all of dem
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Emmy0203: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:
you have lost your sense of humor.
wetin d guy do u nah?
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Emmy0203:
wetin d guy do u nah?
nothing . He's lost his vibe. His life has got rhythm whatsoever.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by dsul: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
We all clamored for 'CHANGE'. This is just the beginning.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by fistonati(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
paying the rich to represent the poor. another means of recouping whats spent on election as 1st compensation.VISIT thechronicleofeducation.com
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by fistonati(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2015
fistonati:
paying the rich to represent the poor. another means of recouping whats spent on election as 1st compensation.VISIT thechronicleofeducation.com
thechronicleofeducation.com
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
handsomeclouds:
seconded... Only God will save us from all these legislooters sorry legislathieves
GOD WILL NOT SAVE US!!!lets save ourselves! each one, tell one#occupynass

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Nigerians should be ready for confrontation with this legislooters.

[/size]

clear daylight robbery, IT MUST STOP!

The last wardrobe allowance can we see the receipts?

70% of Nigerians are living on less that a dollar per day and this criminals are smiling to the bank. angry

A thief is a thief and Ole is ole, awon eleyi Ole ni won. Gbewiri

...SAVE YOR ENERGY....FIND A JOB.... STOP COMPLANIN...Pirrrriod!!!!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...SAVE YOR ENERGY....FIND A JOB.... STOP COMPLANIN...Pirrrriod!!!!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

I beg, help me find a job... btw are you employed ?
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

I beg, help me find a job... btw are you employed ?

Yess Sir.. I work at London Heathrow airport..not at immigration though! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

Yess Sir.. I work at London Heathrow airport..not at immigration though! smiley

I hope you are not part of those waiting for next deportation at Heathrow ? If not...

Picture of yourself working at LHR or I don't believe it.

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

I hope you are not part of those waiting for next deportation at Heathrow ? If not...

Picture of yourself working at LHR or I don't believe it.

...Correction...I manage a section which gets people deported but I do not work for immigration.. I work for a special unit at Heathrow!... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...Correction...I manage a section which gets people deported but I do not work for immigration.. I work for a special unit at Heathrow!... smiley

Your "special unit" would be bad belle unit, abi ? You look out for your fellow Africans and implicate them for deportation?

Kontinue, ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

Your "special unit" would be bad belle unit, abi ? You look out for your fellow Africans and implicate them for deportation?

Kontinue, ur reward is in heaven.

...Bro my job is not to arrest people ..ma job is to make sure they are depoted...and to be honest, I HATE FRAUDSTER ESP{ECIALY WHEN THEY ARE NIGERIANS...THEY ARE A F****KIN DISGRACE TO GOOD NIGERIANS ABRORAD...so Bro guys like use have a job to do:.. TO GET RID OF 419ers

...and its simple maths: U AINT GOTS PAPERS...THEN U A FRAUDSTA!!!!!! (REAL TALK)
angry

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...Bro my job is not to arrest people ..ma job is to make sure they are depoted...and to be honest, I HATE FRAUDSTER ESP{ECIALY WHEN THEY ARE NIGERIANS...THEY ARE A F****KIN DISGRACE TO GOOD NIGERIANS ABRORAD...so Bro guys like use have a job to do:.. TO GET RID OF 419ers

...and its simple maths: U AINT GOTS PAPERS...THEN U A FRAUDSTA!!!!!! (REAL TALK)
angry

Congrats on your "Special Unit" job, but please apply the fear of God in all your assignment.

However, reason we are all crying against this inhuman and callous mortgaging of our common wealth by the few 'thieving class'

Don't, worry, I will look out for you in two weeks’ time in LHR. wink

Cheers! tongue
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by fxskye: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
In case you are confuse.....

RMAFC means Robe Manufacturer And Fitting Company
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis government sef...

Lalasticlala come and see Nigeria wonder, our legislooters needs the wardrobe allowance ooooo
weytin do Buhari? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.