Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (59409 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Jarchi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu at work. Na joke oh
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by monakii: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
God Pls intervene
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Naijiriya.. La Wa OoO
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
awon weyrey....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? Well Visit my signature and access the website
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by adenine02: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
I c undecided
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Trailblazer1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Lamest thread ever liveth....
I'm still trying to deduce if its pro-NASS or pro-masses undecided undecided
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by freedom96: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
#change must come to Nass
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by marked10(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
hahahahaj dey no even suppose wear pants and bra self, mad people. money no dey money no dey and yet them go see salary, see house allowance, see toilet allowance and even wardrope allowance.

who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
thief thief ;Dthief thief

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by niggereyez(f): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
dry!
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by xynerise: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
This wardrobe allowance issue is really annoying. Those senators are thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by DIVINE78: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided
Like if you think it is a failed attempt to humour and aimlessly baseless

Like if you think trailblazer is hopelessly hopeless.

9 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by stobery(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vely vely vely Gud
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by myklangelo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Billions our senators want to de wear bling bling like Rick Ross.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by dotwyz: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
LIKE cartoon like senators.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by mydex93(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
DIVINE78:
Project change crashed the very day Saraki emerged as the senate president. undecided so sad.
The good thing about the emergence of Saraki is the Tinubu would be vindicated in due course.
For your mind of minds like that...you've contributed reasonably to ds discussion huh

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by HopeAtHand: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rich man go dey holla prayer Modupe, poor man go dey shout awuolam eh
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by chichichilolo1(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
See them broom legs...The looters of our economy
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Almost funny
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lmao
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by egopersonified(f): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis government sef...

Lalasticlala come and see Nigeria wonder, our legislooters needs the wardrobe allowance ooooo

keneking, person don continue your legacy oooo

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shakara reporter gradually turning on the old dude of Daura.

The media outlet that dances to the tune of APC and all its policies whether good or bad.

Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Seems the BAT is pissed at the old dude!

Watching with keen interest
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
UK members of parliament earns £67,000 annually. That's an equivalent of 21million naira. Britain is the 3rd largest economy in Europe after Germany and France and invariably has one of the world strongest economy and assets. But a country that has over a 100million of her citizens living below the poverty living strata has her law breakers makers shortchanging the tax payers of 9billion for inconsequential wardrobe allowance.

What laws has the NASS ever made since it was inaugurated that favored the masses?. Of what usefulness have this overzealous and heartless elements ever been to the Nigerian people. Why are these people so barbaric and shameless?.

5 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by 9jeria: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by tochstorm(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmmm thing i do for no reason. as for the UnCloth ish. nothing consine me.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Neplusultra(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's very safe to say dat REVOLUTION is all Nigeria needs to get out of dis heavily corrupt and lopsided system we are stuck in! Nothing more can do it, no even d facade called 'Change' however Nigerian are too afraid for dat, nobody wants to fight or die embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Where is the since in that cartoon?. I see nothing hilarious either. Those thieves have to be stopped.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by shynegold: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Looting has started again. Monkey they work,baboon they chop.
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
egopersonified:

keneking, person don continue your legacy oooo

Na fake impersonator...when I get his time, I shall click the report button grin

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Okay. I will not be impressed with technology until I can download money from the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kinda funy,

anyway guys am in need of a sony xperia z ultra. If you have one for sale contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.