Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. (5637 Views)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Mhizkel(f): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Can I touch?
undecided
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by segedoo(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
8-)
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by segedoo(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
farano:
Just here to read comments tongue
Farano... bridging the 2-inch gap sexily with a round pendant since 2015!
That ball must be steel cold.
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

Well, mine is real and as big as a watermelon! cheesy wink
watermelon is my favorite fruit...
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Mhizkel(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Cutehector:
watermelon is my favorite fruit...

grin See you..
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by initiate: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
this post is irrelevant for naija

most girls here don't do plastic boobjobs, rather the use pushup bra, so that we are all deceived until it comes up and they drop down

so what we need is info on how to know how sagged boobies look inside bra
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by jonaji(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Forget all these points... How many Naija girls can afford Boobs Implant
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by misspicy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:
@Misspicy include your link.
The super-mods won't move it to the home page if the link is not included.
Modified----

oya tell The Super Mods To Do the needfulcheesy
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin
grin See you..
don't u like banana too?
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
jonaji:
Forget all these points... How many Naija girls can afford Boobs Implant
no wonder there boo_bs are all saggy...

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Who gives a flying_fuck if a woman's boobs are fake? I'm not interested in having sex with her boobs but only with her ass and_vagina!
Anyway the cost of breast implants are beyond the economic reach of most naija babes sef so its irrelevant 2 our society! Take this message 2 "dollarland"abeg!
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Dgunnerz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
I guess, that's a No!
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by chynergy1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
just love them big. i don't care the shape
the bigger the better. fake or not.
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Mhizkel(f): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
don't u like banana too?
Nah..I prefer sugarcane. cheesy
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
farano:
Just here to read comments tongue

So... can u tell us ur shape tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nah..I prefer sugarcane.
cheesy

What about bamboo? tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
as for me undecided fake boobs are usually too strong, with no room for compression, maybe thats why most girls would always say, 'just fvck but dont press' undecided i wonder where that happens

grin grin grin grin. That kind thing
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin grin. That kind thing
ur in the spirit grin
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Mhizkel(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
wristwatch:

What about bamboo? tongue
shocked shocked shocked Which one is bamboo again?
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chair,OP don't you know am fasting you sha wan spoil am,mrpackager don't come here oooo,or else
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nah..I prefer sugarcane.
cheesy
hahahahahhaha mhizkel. I lyk dat! Savvy
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by mrpackager(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
Chair,OP don't you know am fasting you sha wan spoil am,mrpackager don't come here oooo,or else

shocked
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by 2dice(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
as for me undecided fake boobs are usually too strong, with no room for compression, maybe thats why most girls would always say, 'just fvck but dont press' undecided i wonder where that happens
Bro that "just fvvck don't press" na ashii's motto
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by komzyb(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
I c...is okay
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by godoluwa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
I hate fake boobs!!! I LOVE BIG & FIRM NATURAL BOOBS
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Mhizkel(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahhaha mhizkel. I lyk dat! Savvy
cheesy wink
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
I'm just passing
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
I was just passing
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by alexis007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
It has been a while since i saw something really educative on NL....... angry

Sheee all of us still dey alive.......this Sexx Sexx wey just dey para una.......sotey 7 in about 15 trending trends go dey associated with Sexx/romance................Continue o. Make una no just dey reason towards "bright future" side.

Thunder, abeg help me fire the person wey go later give up on sexx, sake of say im don realise say life big pass 5-minutes pleasure.
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by czarr(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
.....Thank God for boobs!! a minute silence for some fallen heroes grin...
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy
sinaj:
at cutehector... u nid to c mine to tell me d category it falls on.
sinaj:
sinaj:
hmmmm
Re: 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. by smartesboys(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
What About You?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture / Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.