Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? (5649 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by TheFLIRT(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
As you all know, the honourable Doc and the Incredible Mr Lekshura are two professionals whose job can't do without coming in contacts with ladies, and that can be very tempting. That's why they have more cases of sexual scandals. But the big question is, who do you think is more promiscuous?
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Doctors
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by TheFLIRT(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Cc:
Enegod
Czarr
Midehi
KingTom
MrsChima
Candycrushsoda
Ipledge2 and the rest
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by FTBOY: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
I believe u stole this concept from the sexuality section. The doctor is more promiscuous, everybody knows that

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by TheFLIRT(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2015
FTBOY:
I believe u stole this concept from the sexuality section. The doctor is more promiscuous, everybody knows that
Well, scratch that. I'm talking about promiscuity not just who meets ladies most
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by importexpert(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Doctors
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by candycrushsoda: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Both r promiscuous. It's just that we get to hear more of the promiscuity of lecturers.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by FTBOY: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
TheFLIRT:

Well, scratch that. I'm talking about promiscuity not just who meets ladies most
It's still doctors. Forget that they're more caring. Those pple straff nurses, patients and their visitors
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by TheFLIRT(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Both r promiscuous. It's just that we get to hear more of the promiscuity of lecturers.
I agree with u
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by rawtouch: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Doctors na
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
It depends on d individual,not d profession...evn Okada man dey cheat.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by KingTom(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Doctors

The lecturer is more promiscuous. The Doctor can lose his license and job even if the sex was consensual, the lecturer on the other hand would be summoned to face a panel of fellow lecturers whereby it'll be his word against the lady's words. So you see, he has nothing to fear.

Me wey come be Lecturer/Doctor how my own go be? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:

The lecturer is more promiscuous. The Doctor can lose his license and job even if the sex was consensual, the lecturer on the other hand would be summoned to face a panel of fellow lecturers whereby it'll be his word against the lady's words. So you see, he has nothing to fear.

Me wey come be Lecturer/Doctor how my own go be? grin grin grin
When you lose your license you go become full time lecturer grin

But oga despite those sanctions placed on doctors,,many of them still dey run shows steadily. cheesy

It's just riskier.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Princeparix(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
I think it depends on who you really are. If u no d gree make ur 'male fowl' rest, then it doesn't matter if u're a doctor or a lecturer...... U go d find 'cat's first name' to hit.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by 3ace(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Both of them-I agree with you. I think the lecturers' cases seem to always be in the news because most times, they do it via victimization. Your academic future is in their hands especially if you're the lazy type who can't study. They also know you can't just switch school anyhow so you're most likely going to succumb to their interest. The doctors hardly victimise and they most likely do theirs by persuasion. If you don't like a doctor's sexual advances(verbally), you can go to another hospital. No scandal, no news.
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Enegod(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
lecturers, of course
Most females student dey freely submit their punnies for high marks

2 Likes

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by czarr(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
....LECTURERS!!
doctors no get leverage or platform for promiscuous activities pass oga lecturer!!!
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by czarr(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
....LECTURERS!!
doctors no get leverage or platform for promiscuous activities pass oga lecturer!!
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by prettytasha(f): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
lecturers tho...a bunch of randy niggas
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by KingTom(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

When you lose your license you go become full time lecturer grin

But oga despite those sanctions placed on doctors,,many of them still dey run shows steadily. cheesy

It's just riskier.

Una go see Gynecologist dey check undilated cervix una go call am fingering, wetin concern accounting lecturer with person vagina na grin grin grin
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Has to be Lecturers students can do anything for Certificate.....Doctors can't Risk it
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Allosaurus: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
That doctors are more exposed to seeing ladies' punny doesn't make them more promiscuous. Get ur facts right. Just go to UNILAG and see how female students chase lecturers about

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Allosaurus: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Has to be Lecturers students can do anything for Certificate.....Doctors can't Risk it
Thank u very much
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by KingTom(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Allosaurus:
That doctors are more exposed to seeing ladies' punny doesn't make them more promiscuous. Get ur facts right. Just go to UNILAG and see how female students chase lecturers about

Gbam

Seconded

Daz all

Finito

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Allosaurus: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:

Gbam

Seconded

Daz all

Finito

grin
Lol
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by lurlah2014(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
its the lecturer cos they can go at any length to get as many girls as he want all in the name of ##1st class upper## which girls are also ready to dance to their tune whenever, wherever, however,##anyway na waY##
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
this is an individual thing, be it a doctor,lecturer,trader,farmer, its the mindset of individual.

back to who is more promiscuous btw doctor & lecturer, i believe it's the lecturer, my reasons: thou some doctors cant do withot straffing but they have a limit,they dont straff around anyhow,they have decency & care,they are not too obsess in it cos they see all categories of V.
But permit me to say that most lecturers are like dogs,they sleep with anybody,class or no class, young, old, ugly, beautiful ones. the most annoying part is using it as a method to punish students in their exams, they have no feelings, i dont even think they are in love, i have never heard that a lecturer is in love with someone instead we hear he has slept with paulina, comfort, regina, kate, monica,etc..gosh!...lecturers are more promiscuous than doctors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by mentorandfriend(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Doctors
Sharap joor!grin

Jokes apart. The implications of a doctor engaging in sex with his patient or patient relatives is disastrous. MDCN can withdraw the person's license.

Doctors are the most proffesional when it comes to ethics and respecting their boundaries. Outsiders however think otherwise. I used to think like that too, but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by naijaboiy: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:

Una go see Gynecologist dey check undilated cervix una go call am fingering, wetin concern accounting lecturer with person vagina na grin grin grin
HaHaHa gringrin

Oga wetin you want make we think before?

We who are not in that part of the medical field see the vagina for only sex and giving birth. cheesy

Nor too blame us embarassed
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by BellaSwan: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
3ace:
Both of them-I agree with you. I think the lecturers' cases seem to always be in the news because most times, they do it via victimization. Your academic future is in their hands especially if you're the lazy type who can't study. They also know you can't just switch school anyhow so you're most likely going to succumb to their interest. The doctors hardly victimise and they most likely do theirs by persuasion. If you don't like a doctor's sexual advances(verbally), you can go to another hospital. No scandal, no news.

I concur. I think for Doctors too, its not about penetration but what their fingers do all in the name of examining a patient.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
this is an individual thing, be it a doctor,lecturer,trader,farmer, its the mindset of individual.

back to who is more promiscuous btw doctor & lecturer, i believe it's the lecturer, my reasons: thou some doctors cant do withot straffing but they have a limit,they dont straff around anyhow,they have decency & care,they are not too obsess in it cos they see all categories of V.
But permit me to say that most lecturers are like dogs,they sleep with anybody,class or no class, young, old, ugly, beautiful ones. the most annoying part is using it as a method to punish students in their exams, they have no feelings, i dont even think they are in love, i have never heard that a lecturer is in love with someone instead we hear he has slept with paulina, comfort, regina, kate, monica,etc..gosh!...lecturers are more promiscuous than doctors.
A lecturer in my faculty married a student after she graduated.

Goodluck jonathan once lectured patience back in school.

So a lecturer can fall in love with a student. smiley
Re: The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? by TheFLIRT(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sharap joor!grin

Jokes apart. The implications of a doctor engaging in sex with his patient or patient relatives is disastrous. MDCN can withdraw the person's license.

Doctors are the most proffesional when it comes to ethics and respecting their boundaries. Outsiders however think otherwise. I used to think like that too, but not anymore.
I don't think the authorities would withdraw their license if the ladies offer themselves willingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Hilarious Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.