Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,570 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? (23306 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Yet you married one.So what does that make you if not a hypocrite

Yes, I married a Nigerian man and not BA man. grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

False.
False.
False.

You should invest in fictional storytelling. kiss
You're stretching sista,try yoga.How can I be wrong?Impossible.I'm just too efficient for any sort of failure
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
You're stretching sista,try yoga.How can I be wrong?Impossible

Stretching body muscles are essential. Thanks! kiss
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
You're stretching sista,try yoga.How can I be wrong?Impossible.I'm just too efficient for any sort of failure

You are incorrect and it is okay to be wrong sometimes
It doesn't make you a fsilure. It just make you learned. kiss
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes, I married a Nigerian man and not BA man. grin
Ofcourse you married a Nigerian man because you and I know what you'll get with a BA one(head back to my first post on this thread).So why discourage other female nationals from seeking/approaching Nigerian men?It seems you're just trying to rile Nigerian men... as usual
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

And you are not Jesus Christ and he wouldn't be incorrect ANYTHING. grin
I am Gods' biological son...Jesus Christ was his adopted one

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

You are incorrect and it is okay to be wrong sometimes
It doesn't make you a fsilure. It just make you learned. kiss
This post won't work on me.I stand by my views/claims 100%
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
One chic loves A Nigerian man, and it's all chics now? Smh
That is your opinion, liar!
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
This post won't work on me.I stand by my views/claims 100%

Stand by them...it doesn't change the truth. wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Stand by them...it doesn't change the truth. wink
That I am 100% right
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
I am Gods' biological son...Jesus Christ was his adopted one

Yaba Left is looking for you! cheesy
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Ofcourse you married a Nigerian man because you and I know what you'll get with a BA one(head back to my first post on this thread).So why discourage other female nationals from seeking/approaching Nigerian men?It seems you're just trying to rile Nigerian men... as usual

How can a text discourage anyone who seek a certain case if they have truly desired that certain case

The comment about the BA....False.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
That I am 100% false

And I stand by my comments concerning Nigerian/African men wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Yaba Left is looking for you! cheesy
I am sorry...I do not understand that idiom
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

How can a text discourage anyone who seek a certain case if they have truly desired that certain case

The comment about the BA....False.

1.You were trying to instill doubts in her head about Nigerian men and from her post replying you,you succeeded in your objective
2.My comment about BAs is completely true.I have been studying that group for many years.As always,my claims are backed up with hard facts

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

And I stand by my comments concerning Nigerian/African men wink
Then why did you marry and birth children for a Nigerian man.By the way,I thought you claimed you liked Ghanaian and south african ones?Why the put down?You seem confused or you're a 'double-mouthed' individual
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:

1.You were trying to put doubts in her head about Nigerian men and from her post replying you,you succeeded in your objective
2.My comment about BAs is completely true.I have been studying that group for many years

LMAO@doubts grin grin grin

Keep studying BA group and don't let me disturb your studies wink

Cheers jor! kiss
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
I am sorry...I do not understand that idiom

I know you don't. Nigerians know what it means. wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Then why did you marry and birth children for a Nigerian man.By the way,I thought you claimed you liked Ghanaian and south african ones?Why the put down?You seem confused or you're a 'double-mouthed' individual

Wait...you said I was married to BA man? grin Which one is it confused soul? grin

I have never put down Ghana and South Africa men. I stand by my comments regarding them. kiss

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@doubts grin grin grin

Keep studying BA group and don't let me disturb your studies wink

Cheers jor! kiss
1.Studying...observing
2.These your smiling and laughing emoticons....Why are you being so friendly towards me?You are usually quite aggressive and insultive towards other male usernames
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Wait...you said I was married to BA man? grin Which one is it confused soul? grin

I have never put down Ghana and South Africa men. I stand by my comments regarding them. kiss
You are the confused one here.Read my post... slowly once again.'Nigerian/African men' doesn't the slash mean 'and' anymore in the English language?You need to be re-educated
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:

1.Studying...observing
2.These your smiling and laughing emoticons....Why are you being so friendly towards me?You are usually quite aggressive and insultive towards other male usernames

You obviously got me confused but it is a typical lipsrsealed thing. grin

Keep observing BAs hope you have learned valuable information that you can grow up . wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

You obviously got me confused but it is a typical lipsrsealed thing. grin

Keep observing BAs hope you have learned valuable information that you can grow up . wink
Well...the only valuable information I've learned from BAs is not to end up being like BAs.That helped me grow up quick
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
You are the confused one here.Read my post... slowly once again.'Nigerian/African men' doesn't the slash mean 'and' anymore in the English language?You need to be re-educated

You are a dunce to the 10th power. I said I stand by my comments concerning Nigerian/African men that includes everything that I said about Nigerian and other African men.

You should be the last person to tell anyone to partake in re-education. You may want to switch up from studying a group of niggas to common sense/language. lipsrsealed
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by johnjimiflex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Nobody is seeking Nigerian men...Nigerian men are the ones hounding and chasing down chicks. Just because a few chicks claimed they love Nigerian men don't speak for the whole world. Stop it!
MrsChima:

Nobody is seeking Nigerian men...Nigerian men are the ones hounding and chasing down chicks. Just because a few chicks claimed they love Nigerian men don't speak for the whole world. Stop it!
MrsChima:

...and just because one revenge seeking woman like you hates nigerian men doesn't speak for any other person...
Go get a rain check

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Well...the only valuable information I've learned from BAs is not to end up being like BAs.That helped me grow up quick

What else have you learned? I see it isn't helping you much. lipsrsealed
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
traware:
Yet you married one.So what does that make you if not a hypocrite
I don't know where she stands in her argument on marriage sometimes. Today she is a feminist and tomorrow a Nigerian man hater. That's more of a confused person to me. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnjimiflex:
[i][/i] ...and just because one revenge seeking woman like you hates nigerian men doesn't speak for any other person...
Go get a rain check

Somebody is upset. grin grin

Barack Obama told Black American niggles to stop having babies they are not supporting and pull their pants up does that means he hates Black Americans?

Go get a brain transplant.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by traware(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

You are a dunce to the 10th power. I said I stand by my comments concerning Nigerian/African men that includes everything that I said about Nigerian and other African men.

You should be the last person to tell anyone to partake in re-education. You may want to switch up from studying a group of niggas to common sense/language. lipsrsealed
Here we go...this is the mrschima I want to see.You don't like Nigerian men yet you married one.You always praise Ghanaian and south african men yet you've never had any experience with any.Let me breakdown how I view you;You are a black american woman who hates seeing females of other nationals praise Nigerian men because you believe it makes Nigerian men to become full of themselves.So you take it as a chore to bring them down a notch or two inorder to fill in the void of your unemployed status .Continue heckling Nigerian men.We'll both see who turns into the frustrated,foaming in the mouth hag first(like you're becoming)

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by johnjimiflex(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Why would I be jealous of my people

No thanks...I don't want nothing you have. lipsrsealed
MrsChima:

MrsChima:

...then what are you? A cerebral palsy bedevilved saboteur who doesn't deserve to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
all4naija:

I don't know where she stand in her argument on marriage sometimes. Today she is a feminist and tomorrow a Nigerian man hater. That's more of a confused person to me. Jeez!

I am a feminist and just because you don't like or agree with my comments doesn't mean I hate Nigerian men.

Some of the things you say comes off as if you are a homosexual but it doesn't mean it is true. wink

Womanist doesn't believe in marriage/to men. Don't confuse Feminism with Womanism..
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnjimiflex:
[color=#770077][/color] ...then what are you? A cerebral palsy bedevilved saboteur who doesn't deserve to be a Nigerian

And you are a simple dead brain nigga who wants to be one. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.